China & India have each 1.4 billion pop. China is using Social Credit system that may not be working too well. Possibly being disrupted by internal & external influencers. Control of populations that big is difficult. Seems like anarchist type thinking is pervasive worldwide. Japanese seem to be society that likes order and still have outlook as Empire. Germans supposed also like order and discipline. Like schools of fish or flocks of birds all move in unison. Possibly same way with some African countries. Watching riots in South Africa during Apartheid gave impression of flocks of birds. Hitler supposedly slept with copy of 'The Prince', (Machiavelli). Whether leaders still use his tactics???? Maybe never did???? Was covid was only disrupter? Arab spring started in 2014???? Social Media influenced. Started in Tunisia. Very small population. I have cousin married to Tunisian. lol....lolI have heard tell of this for a very long time, first was during the Olympics in China, that Chinese here must be very careful as anything they say here gets back to CCP there and the relatives may suffer for it.
China & India have each 1.4 billion pop. China is using Social Credit system that may not be working too well. Possibly being disrupted by internal & external influencers. Control of populations that big is difficult. Seems like anarchist type thinking is pervasive worldwide. Japanese seem to be society that likes order and still have outlook as Empire. Germans supposed also like order and discipline. Like schools of fish or flocks of birds all move in unison. Possibly same way with some African countries. Watching riots in South Africa during Apartheid gave impression of flocks of birds. Hitler supposedly slept with copy of 'The Prince', (Machiavelli). Whether leaders still use his tactics???? Maybe never did???? Was covid was only disrupter? Arab spring started in 2014???? Social Media influenced. Started in Tunisia. Very small population. I have cousin married to Tunisian. lol....lol
My guess is the business community is conflicted/divided on economic ties with China, India & ???Europe & 'Africa'.Yeah. China is literally putting Christians and Muslims in concentration camps
The reason China is untouchable is because they are basically the world's biggest economy putting economic sanctions on them would hurt us worse than it would hurt them so that's why China will never face any accountability for anything
India is worlds biggest 'democracy' and US supported China (biggest communist) and Russia had ties with India. Backroom deals probably. Even 1776 Americans said freedom of the press meant freedom for any who had a press to print what they want to print. Social Media (SM). SM social media or SM sado-masachism here is an equivalency.President Trump was working on off shore manufacturing from India as opposed to China.
You might do some search about Confucian temples. I can't recall if that was how some possible tentacle was 'surveilling' in Southern Ca., Seems it was that name or some derivation of Confucius being used supposedly for 'spying'. I used to have some association with some Chinese from Vietnam. I wouldn't say they were in any big way involved in real serious and nefarious things but you never know. One guy operated a restaurant in the cow town where we lived and would bribe me with all the sake I could drink. never heard mention of any spy stuff. He was a little shady by making sake and possibly running contraband. He would have been down in the weeds regarding tentacles. Or maybe not. My 'wife' & I were on the outs at this time and my drinking was over the top. Came home from work one day and the house was completely empty. Not even a chair or telephone left. EMPTY!!! So recollection is fuzzy about Taip Hai and his crew. Now you looking for tentacles makes me wonder. Taip and I went to his friends place in l..A. and it was a nice reastaurant and Taip smiled and laughed and said to me, "he lucky, nice place". Taip was probably just trying to survive. He lived in a China town apartment with wife and one boy that enjoyed playing with live crabs before his wife would cook them. LOL...A memory that makes me LOL writing this. One time Taip and maybe Gyuen and maybe one or two others and me were going to LAX to pick 'something' up and Taip asked me if I wanted a gun to take along. I don't recall taking the gun or even getting to LAX. My proposition to Taip at this time was about trying to open a brewery or developing a way to sell cars. Taip was interested in having me marry a woman in China to bring her over here. My 'wife' apparently rescued me from some possible trouble. Things are a little fuzzy here but I ended up back with my 'wife' and we rented out the house and moved to La Habra, Ca. about thirty miles away maybe. But the Confucian sense that I was thinking of was associated with Pasadena, Ca.. At least it seems to be so.President Trump was working on off shore manufacturing from India as opposed to China.
I understood they even had them in US?Thank you Miss Ruby!
I was not aware of these "stations" in sovereign nations.
I heard something like this during the Chinese Olympics, that Chinese here were very careful what they said publicly for fear of the ramifications to relatives back home.![]()
It's not just regular Chinese citizens.I have heard tell of this for a very long time, first was during the Olympics in China, that Chinese here must be very careful as anything they say here gets back to CCP there and the relatives may suffer for it.
I thought he was part of the failed [DS] coup against Xi, backed by the Rothschild Zionists? But the coup failed, and now the architects have to face justice?It's not just regular Chinese citizens.
Some say after he was led away he was executed.
China is not a friend of any other nation.