THE THANKFULL NESS THREAD

  • Thread starter Thread starter OFM
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Guest
WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR TODAY RIGHT NOW AND THANKFUL FOR SPECIAL IN YOUR LIFE.....
 
THE GIFT OF LIFE
MY STUGGLE DAILY WITH DIABETES
THE RAN OUTSIDE BOUNCING ON MY WINDOWS
THE GIFT OF PRAYER,LOVE,JOY.
THE ETERNAL FOREVER ALLWAYS AGAPE PERFECTLY PERFECT HEAVENLY HEAVEN LOVE OF THE BLESSED HOLY TRINITY
FOR MY PARISH CHURCH FAITH COMMUNITY.
FOR MY MONASTARY CHAPEL FAITH COMMUNITY
FOR MY CC FAITH COMMUNITY
FOR MY SHOPPING TRIP WITH MY SPECIAL BEST FRIEND CAROLYN FROM MASSACHUTTESS THIS SATURDAY
FOR MY BRAND NEW MIC/HEADSET AND CORDLESS PHONE I WILL HAVE ON THIS FRIDAY AFTERNOOn
FOR MY GUINE PIG,"ANTHONY-MICHEAL"
 
IM THANKFUL FOR MY BFF IN THE WHOLE WORLD JEFF ;THE FUNNY SPIRIT FILLED MAN JOYOUS FRIEND IN MY LIFE IM THANKFUL FOR MY CCFAMILY IM THANKFUL FOR MY CHURCH FAMILY IM THANKFUL FOR JESUS IN MY LIFE ; IM THANKFUL FOR FOOD ON MY TABLE A WARM BED AND A HOUSE TO SLEEP IN ; IM THANKFUL FOR ANOTHER DAY TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD BUT MOST OF ALL IM THANKFUL FRIENDS THAT CARE AMEN
 
i am thankful today i have a brand new wondeful wensday to live my life.
i is thankful i can get my new metro bus bus today to use all month long.
i am thankful for my cream of mushroom soup right now.
i'm thankful for the5,700 "LIKES" i have given too others.
 
I'm thankful for the breath so I can wake up early morning
I'm thankful for my family who love me
I'm thankful for my colleague at office
I'm thankful for my cell group family
I'm thankful for everything that I can enjoy for this day
I'm thankful that I have almighty God who is never sleep and hear my pray
 
I'm thankful for the breath so I can wake up early morning
I'm thankful for my family who love me
I'm thankful for my colleague at office
I'm thankful for my cell group family
I'm thankful for everything that I can enjoy for this day
I'm thankful that I have almighty God who is never sleep and hear my pray

AMEN Dearest Sister in Christ Jesus and Spiritual Christian Friend.
 
i am thanful for seeing a friend from an other church i used to go to in the coffee house sday.
thankful i did get my bus pass 2day.
thankful o relax at home 2nite with my guinea pig.
thanfull i will have my brand new phone in just 2 more days finnaly
thankful for the cool afternoon and eveing weather.
thankful for the 2 store coupons that i can use on friday.
 
:) A VERY BERRY BLESSED THREAD. I AM THANKFULL THAT THE LORD MADE YOU. LOL REALLY.
 
:) A VERY BERRY BLESSED THREAD. I AM THANKFULL THAT THE LORD MADE YOU. LOL REALLY.
Kalyna thanks so very much alot i am glad that the Lord Jesus Christ Created You and Bleesed Me With You s My Sister In Jesus Christ Our Lord And Savvior And Very Much Alot Very Much Alot Most Highly Excellent One and Christian Friend Too-eth.amen,allways amen...........
 
well=2day i is thankfull that today is today of course.
that i have the Gift Of Life.
that it is quiet outside in my neighborhood at 5:22.a.m.
 
i am thankful that it is 9:52.a.m write now.
i am thankfull that i is talking too a cc friend on the telephone write now.
 
i am very greatful for the beautiful wonderful preet flower i saw in the huge flower pot on the intersection street corner whe i was walking to the metro bus stop this morning on the way to my chiropratic appointment.
i am very greatful that medical appointment went fine and well.
i am glad in my heart i got 2 letters from my speciall cc pen pal Thanx Lord Jesus Amen.
 
i am thanfull for getting a brand new cordless phone and mic headset.
i am thankful for shopping with my special best friend from massachuttess.
i am thanful i wrote 6 letters at the coffeehouse yesterday.
i am thanful i can enjoy watching the olympics.
i am full of thanx 4 bee ing able to check my p.o box today/is expecting a very much alot special package from a very bff cc friend.
 
aug.6 at 3:33.p.m.=well i am very much alot thankful that i was told i can finally have a Lantus Diabetic pen been trying for 4 months to get 1 it will help me out so very much alot.i will be able to have it and start using it 2morrow thanx All Of The Sacred BLESSED HOLY TRINITY AMEN....
 
aug.6:7:49.p.m.=well i was very much deeply and strongly wonderfully beautifully blessed and touched by the letters and post card i recieved today by 2 cc faith community christian sisters and special pen pal friends.
I is Thankful for this-eth.
....amen....
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
THANX THANKYOU THANX
B BLESSED NOW AND 4EVER
ETERNALLY ALLWAYS AMEN....
 
Kalyna thanks so very much alot i am glad that the Lord Jesus Christ Created You and Bleesed Me With You s My Sister In Jesus Christ Our Lord And Savvior And Very Much Alot Very Much Alot Most Highly Excellent One and Christian Friend Too-eth.amen,allways amen...........

:) I'M GLAD HE CREATED ME TOO, SO I COULD PICK ON YOU. LOL TY OFM JK. THROWING 100 STARS ON YOUR PATH. :p
 
for watching oprah's life class , and my youngest daughter feeling sorry for me and was showing how to put music onto my ipod