THE THANKFULL NESS THREAD

  • Thread starter Thread starter OFM
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
thankfull for being on cc tonite
thankfull for church in 8 1/2 american hours.
 
right now i am thankfull for being able to write a letter to mail 2morrow 2 too cc bff's 4ever
 
thankfull for my prayer time i am about to have now.
thankfull i can mail my 2 bff's letters today.
Thankfull very much alot really right now for Gods' Love within my Whole Heart and Whole Life,amen.
 
............i is/am thankfull for a beautifull quiet peacefull night here in my monastary apartment amen-eth allways amen............
 
i am thankful for my bff allways yesterday walking with in in a major spiritual fire storm trial.
i am/is thankfull for Gods'Grace within it all.
i is.am thankfull for a calm day a peaceful love filled day spiritually.
 
i am thankfull for this wonderful pretty lovly warm/cool bright sunny day.amen.
 
i am thankfull for another beautifull day and talking too my bff allways on the phone write now.... its.432 p.m.
 
i am thankful i saw my friend carolyn 2day.
thankfull for personal shopping got cards and writing paper too.
thanful i got lots of very much alot special presents for my special bff-allways to mail to them like 2 morrow amen.
 
i is and am thankfull too be talking with my bff-allways write now on the telephone.
for being able to write a letter at the coffeehouse 2day, getting a great hair cut.
getting whati needed at the $ store too day.
 
I am grateful
1) that I got to take my niece to buy fruitstrips today-our favorite pasttime
2) that I got to cuddle with my 1 mo old nephew and 15 mo old niece.
3) that I serve I good and BIG God.
4) that my mom is giving me her car
5) that I'm trudging along with my divorce and it hasn't killed me yet.
6) for the breeze
7) for a long afternoon nap
8) that I get to sing tomorrow
9) for my zebra stripe pedicure
10) that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
 
Jordache i am praying for you be blessed allways drive happy enjoy the fruit stripes,enjoy the little 1's 2 as wellPhil.4:3 allways.
 
Today i am thankfull so far for the following:
For my Special Poem written too me last night by my angelic angel bff allways.
For my Tea Party Time with my bff allways.
For this Being Holy Blessed Sacred SunDay.
For Church Service Today and My Chapel Prayer Visit Too.
For going to the coffeehouse in an hour to do spiritual book reading and write more in my letter to my beloved bff allways that i can mail on too's day amen.
 
11:26p.m. here.
i am very much alot most thankfull for Gods Love right now.
thankful for the day getting better,it started out very much alot hard and rough and very much alot bad 4 me.
i am thankfull for TEA TIME WITH MY BFF-ALLWAYS TOO DAY.
THANKFULL FOR THE SPIRITUAL LOVE OF MY 2 CC BFF'S ALLWAYS.
THANKFULL ITS SLEEP TIME NOW AND MY HEART IS IN A STATE OF SPIRITUAL PEACEFULL PEACE.
amen...........
 
i am very much thankful for writing and mailing 2 letters in the mail to my 2 bff's allways cc'ers today.i am thankful for a very much allot phone call this morning from my cc bff allways ballet angelic angel my ballet-rina amen allways.
 
I am thanfull that LIBERTY GIRL CAN BE HERE WITH US WELCOME LIBERTY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~````THANKFULL for become-ing so my spiritually closer too my beloved bff allways foever in our spiritual christian hearts.
 
Every breath I take
Every step I take
I praise God
Because I know He is not done with me quite yet.