I is/am= so very much a lot thankful that I finally got all my major monastery apartment cleaning/arranging project finished it took 4.5 straight hours with no breaks.i was very much a lot sore after I stopped my chronic pain flared up fully hard and strong all last nite,however it was spiritually worth wile and worth it.i am once again in and at a very a lot much deep spiritual peace calm joyous joy and spiritually centered and focused again on personal prayer and writing and bible study,i love it so very much a lot deeply being home I even ejoy the sound of the joyous quiet amen-eth[/QUOTE {{{WORSHIP THE LORD IN THE BEAUTY OF HOLINESS. PLSAMS 29}}} MY BLESSING TO YOU AND BE COVERED IN THE BEAUTY OF HOLINESS, AND THE 91 PSALM. {{{91:11 FOR HE SHALL GIVE HIS ANGELS CHARGE OVER THEE, TO KEEP THEE IN ALL THY WAYS.}}