The Times of the Gentiles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 8, 2019
London, England
You can walk in the Spirit and not fulfil the lusts of the flesh according to Paul. My battles are in the thought and imagination realm. I seldom sin outwardly.
2 Timothy 3:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Are you persecuted and harassed for not Sinning outwardly?

Dec 30, 2019
does the Sermon allow for violence for any reason?
Jesus said: ""Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." (Matthew 10:34)

Jan 17, 2020
Jesus said: ""Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." (Matthew 10:34)
He rules the nations with a rod of iron, as always. But he teaches non violence for believers.

Jan 17, 2020

Yes, and for my beliefs.

Jan 17, 2020
Romans chapters 9-11 explain what the times of the Gentiles means. Its the Church Age of the Gentiles, and there are a few Jews because they were blinded IN PART not in full, because the Jewish disciples brought the Gospel unto us and all along the way a few Messianic Jews have been part of the Church at all times, but Israel was as Dead Men's Bones until 1948.

So only when the Church is Raptured pre 70th week will the time of the Gentiles be fulfilled. We know this is the case because the Gentiles in Rev. only run roughshod over Jerusalem for 42 months, so it has to be two different entities that are being spoken about. One is the 2000 year church age Gentiles given the mantle of taking the Gospel unto the ends of the earth and the Beast and his Gentile Kingdom that Conquer Jerusalem and overrun it for 42 months.
Israel is the Church. God abolished Judaism completely by 70AD. 1948 is meaningless since the State of Israel is not biblical Israel.

Jan 17, 2020
Do you get Organised and Systematic State persecution and harassment for not Sinning outwardly and because of your beliefs?
Yes. I faced 5 years prison for not taking part in the Vietnam War and performed involuntary civil service (slavery) as a result.

Nov 8, 2019
London, England
Yes. I faced 5 years prison for not taking part in the Vietnam War and performed involuntary civil service (slavery) as a result.
I mean, is Organised Systematic State persecution and harassment against you ongoing at present?

Jan 17, 2020
I mean, is Organised Systematic State persecution and harassment against you ongoing at present?
It is for many christians in the business sector. Mainly those who refuse to cater to SSM situations. Remember Kim Davis? And the wedding business that could no longer buy or sell? Plenty of opportunity exists.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
We are finding out your considerations on the "Mark of the Beast". Are you saying that the Name, Mark and Number mean different things? If yes, are you saying that the Mark is Money?

You keep asking if I think money is the mark but I have not stated this in any of my post. This is a conditioned approach to this I think in that everyone see's everyone else reasoning through it in this manner and so they do the same thing that the others do. Money is the way they buy and sell if they receive the mark or the name or an number(think about that Scripture).

The "name of that beast"(identity) is what you are asking about not the mark if you consider what you are asking, that is you are asking about the mark to so that you can "identify the beast"(backward approach). If you want to understand the mark you first should resolve who the beast that was,was not yet is,is in the first place then the method of buying and selling implemented by that beast will fall into place. I think I have said enough about this for now because until it is understood that that beast is given it's power and authority by the dragon and not God then the method of buying and selling cannot be understood and many are not clear on this at this time.

Mar 28, 2016
Do you get Organised and Systematic State persecution and harassment for not Sinning outwardly and because of your beliefs?
That would not prove anything. There must be heresies amongst us if we are seeking the approval of God.

Nov 8, 2019
London, England
It is for many christians in the business sector. Mainly those who refuse to cater to SSM situations. Remember Kim Davis? And the wedding business that could no longer buy or sell? Plenty of opportunity exists.
That's child's play you are talking about. If you or they call that persecution and harassment cannot be Real followers of Messiah/Christ. Why would Satan/Devil truly persecute and harass those that are deceived by him and Demon Possessed?

Antisexuality Thread
https://christianchat.com/threads/antisexuality.189724/post-4149688

Jan 17, 2020
Mar 28, 2016
You keep asking if I think money is the mark but I have not stated this in any of my post. This is a conditioned approach to this I think in that everyone see's everyone else reasoning through it in this manner and so they do the same thing that the others do. Money is the way they buy and sell if they receive the mark or the name or an number(think about that Scripture).

The "name of that beast"(identity) is what you are asking about not the mark if you consider what you are asking, that is you are asking about the mark to so that you can "identify the beast"(backward approach). If you want to understand the mark you first should resolve who the beast that was,was not yet is,is in the first place then the method of buying and selling implemented by that beast will fall into place. I think I have said enough about this for now because until it is understood that that beast is given it's power and authority by the dragon and not God then the method of buying and selling cannot be understood and many are not clear on this at this time.
Sign and wonder seekers came up with the idea of a literal mark as if it had to do with the future and not the foundation of the doctrine found in Genesis .

The Bible is not concerned with the political $$$$$$ kingdom of this world .Which is already one world government in that way .One god of this world Satan. the spirits of lies. The fear of avoiding the idea of one world government in respect to what the eyes see. Only show some refuse to walk by faith the unseen eternal

The mark is the mark of Cain a restless faithless wanderer receiving no rest (sabbath) from the gospel as did Able. A work that was more punishment for sin that Cain could bear, the agony of suffering a living hell, dying, living in a body of death.

Like Esau, Cain saw not value in the unseen things of God.(faith) Cain sold his first born privilege seeing no value. For peace of mind. Kill the messenger Abel (the first martyr) bury him down under in the corn field. The out of sight out of mind pagan foundation. Esau sold his birth rite for a cup of soup.

Its not buying and selling the things needed for these bodies of death as some sort of political embargo.

What mankind should be concerned with is a famine for hearing the word of God. The gospel of our salvation

Proverbs 23:23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

Truth sets free. lying sign as lying wonders bind to the things of earth.

Mar 28, 2016
Mar 28, 2016

Some are accused of not being filled with the Spirit and need to get filled. By a work of self edifying.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
Israel is the Church. God abolished Judaism completely by 70AD. 1948 is meaningless since the State of Israel is not biblical Israel.
Oh i see now you area Replacement theology guy....thats all I needed to know.

Nov 8, 2019
London, England

Job 5:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong.

Astute readers are aware of Sophistry. We are not fooled by a Smart Suit and Tie. You may or may not be aware that you Practising Sophistry.

sophistry

noun, plural soph·ist·ries.
a subtle, tricky, superficially plausible, but generally fallacious method of reasoning.
a false argument; sophism.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/sophistry