The Trump Deception Church & State United

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
This just popped up but I don't know how to transfer it yet. According to the Washington Post moments ago a federal judge is allowing a federal lawsuit against trump to proceed over taking money from forign governments in regards to his real estate holdings, ie hotels & golf corses etc. The law has never been enforced because most presidents have known better. It's called the emoluments clause. BOOM! mongo 2.gif

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Its a shame they took prayer out of schools and most kids dont know the pledge of allegence and what it means..however..government can make all the laws they want..enforcing them can be sticky
The only nation I pledge allegiance to is the kingdom of God. Its the only Kingdom I belong to.

Jul 20, 2018
The only nation I pledge allegiance to is the kingdom of God. Its the only Kingdom I belong to.
Not if u support the Dim party u dont. One cannot believe in God and also support communists who want to kill babies, push drugs and sex, and make everyone equally poor.

Jul 20, 2018
This just popped up but I don't know how to transfer it yet. According to the Washington Post moments ago a federal judge is allowing a federal lawsuit against trump to proceed over taking money from forign governments in regards to his real estate holdings, ie hotels & golf corses etc. The law has never been enforced because most presidents have known better. It's called the emoluments clause. BOOM! View attachment 185725
U dont actually think thats is going anywhere do u? Just wait, soon the entire satanic leftist cult that the clintons and obama are part of will be exposed. Be patient, it is coming soon...

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Not if u support the Dim party u dont. One cannot believe in God and also support communists who want to kill babies, push drugs and sex, and make everyone equally poor.
dude you need mental help. I suggest you stop judging me and take a long look in the mirror. the right wing is just as wicked if not more and the only party I belong to is the party going on around the throne.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
U dont actually think thats is going anywhere do u? Just wait, soon the entire satanic leftist cult that the clintons and obama are part of will be exposed. Be patient, it is coming soon...
wow the mighty THunt00 has spoken he is all crooked and mentaly ill. and believes anything his fake hate news tells him.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013

How important is the past ???

"The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe with blood for centuries." -James Madison​

It seems it is now thee appropriate time to continue to update the situation in america

It's been a while , but i thank the LORD for this moment to share news with other brethren in Jesus Christ our Lord :)

A religious task force in America by former attorney general Jeff Sessions and Archbishop Joseph Kurtz was made last year to combat secularists they say. What is a secularist? According to the dictionary it is those who oppose the idea of Church and State unions.

Dictionary meaning of secularism below :

sec·u·lar·ism
/ˈsekyələˌrizəm/
noun

1. the principle of separation of the state from religious institutions.

Now that Jeff Sessions has left office, Donald Trump has nominated William Barr to be the potential Attorney General. And just what does Barr believe? He believes that God's law should be the law of the land in America. And he's Catholic.​

For those who understand, the commandments Catholics follow differ from those that are in the Holy Scriptures. And thee Roman Catholic Church has twisted thee scripture for over a millennium , we must be alert at these moments that are taking place not only in America but also in Europe . For both of these nation will play a huge part in the persecution of the saints of God.

“Theocracy alert: Trump’s Attorney General Pick William Barr is a Catholic conservative who rejects the separation of church and state, calls secularists ‘fanatics,’ and blames secularism for ‘moral decline,’” warned Michael Stone, who blogs at “Progressive Secular Humanist” on Patheos.com, citing Barr’s 2011 address criticizing the impact of secularization in public schools.

William Barr rejects separation of church and state

If you have a moment , please examine what is presented to you on this topic and video.

Now that you are aware that many of trump teams members are all for merging church and state , into one body it seems that those that do not know history are bound to repeat it once more. When James Madison made those remarks , it is because he understood what was at stake , but this was not something hidden in his day , but clearly shown to many other that witnesses in that generation the brutal power of the holy roman empire " Beast out of the sea "

Revelation 13

The Beast Out of the Earth​

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

America is making a Image to the Beast , and many of the fallen protestant churches that have united with Rome by the ecumenical movement will play a huge role in persecuting those that follow Jesus Christ . The Bishop of Rome encyclical Laudato si' plays a huge part in the worshiping of the beast . I will continue this post at a later time to address not only Laudato si , but the Paris agreement , along with the UN sustainable development goals.

Until then may The LORD give us strength for the days ahead , blessings to those that are partakers of the good news...

Shalom

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.​

- This man is thee son of perdition -

To my fellow brethren in Jesus Christ our Lord on Christian Chat , this will be my final entry upon this particular thread. For the things that the Apostles of our Lord wrote upon , in the Holy Spirit , to warn us before the coming of our LORD is at hand. I truly believe the time we are given now is to examine ourselves if we are in the Faith , for if we are not in Christ then we are of the world , and no one that is of this world , that is passing away will enter the kingdom of God.

Continue to walk down on that narrow path , forsake the thing that is trying to keep you from Jesus Christ the Lord. For there will be many struggles ahead from this point on but be reminded in your heart His word that says .

James 1:12

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

One of the key things we have to take notes upon while studying , the beast , written in the book of revelation being a world leader . We as believers can often overlook the fact that the scripture also tell us he will be a religious leader. This is a key influencer , not only , on the formation of a universal one world system. But in reality also a religious system .

There is a distinction between someone that is born again from God and another that is religious , a person can be religious and be a follower without being born again from God at all . As this world is filled with differentiate types of variations of religions , Ladato si was crafted specifically to bring them all in union under the influence of the Beast , it is a man-made system , a human centric system.

That is focus upon people doing good things , as the world would define them. Let me repeat myself

" As the world would define them "

But in reality it is thee deception that came upon those that did not have love for the truth.

After signing One World Religion Covenant , Pope Francis makes his next push

Just days after the Pope signed the most important interfaith document in history , he had the opportunity to address global political leaders by video at the World Government summit in Dubai. During his remarks he once again stress THE NEED FOR GLOBAL UNITY , AND HE ENCOURAGE THOSE ATTENDING TO EMBRACE " SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT " but he also stressed that SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT WILL NEVER SUCCEED WITHOUT " SOLIDARITY ".

Link:
Signing of one world religion covenant Pope Francis

So what is the definition of solidarity , is it not unity ??? But what exactly is this " SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT " that the Bishop of Rome is address to these political leaders , let us continue with what was expounded at this meeting.

The Pope once again stress the need for more global unity ; Referencing " The Biblical Story of Noah " The Pope suggested that in order to safeguard peace , we too " need to enter together as one family into the ark , which can sail the stormy seas of the world. " This means acknowledging . " God is at the origin of the one human family.

So let us examine this using wisdom my brothers / sister at Christian Chat , as 1 John 4:1 teaches those that are in Christ , beloved , believe not every spirit , but try the spirits whether they are of God . The Papacy speech address these fundamental propositions , Solidarity along with unity . But before i continue to address this , there is something brewing up at the nation capital that many may not be aware of the situation at stake.

US Senate to Consider 'Green New Deal'

The U.S. Senate is expected to consider the most ambitious and sweeping measure to combat climate change ever put before Congress. The "Green New Deal" calls for a rapid transformation of America's economy and infrastructure to eliminate carbon emissions and fight economic and racial inequality.

But were did this accord come from ??? let us continue examine these things ...

Green New Deal movement is a counter-reaction to decades of middle-class decline

The Green New Deal (GND) is a political and grassroots movement that links climate change with poverty and aims to solve both crises at the same time...​

The GND’s overarching mission is rooted in the humanistic theology that Pope Francis drew upon in his milestone 2015 Encyclical on Climate Change and Inequality, a precursor to the GND manifesto in linking global warming with poverty.

Link:
Green New Deal Movement

But what is this 2015 Encyclical on Climate Change , and what this has to do with me ? Earlier the Papacy was addressing the world leaders on " SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT " along with solidarity and his vision of a ark for all , but in order , for them to build this ark they need instructions , so let us find there instruction manual...

In a magazine written by Catholics called

The ARK is Pope 2015 Encyclical is Ladato si , and what is in this decree # 237 a call to keep the first day holy for the entire world. This is the situation at hand , it has all to do with worship , but by force as in the dark ages. As i stated when i began writing this thread back in July 2018 those that are familiar with history have a clear understanding how the Papacy operates , it has always used , political power to do its biding , and thee american presidents , have given her much room to flourish in this Land of Liberty.

Now we have many of the world leaders that are also adopting this decree , so we can takes notes that persecution of the Saints is close at hand for all nations. for the whole world is wondering after the beast Revelation 13:3

Link:
Pope Francis The Ark

Link:
Ladato si

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
They are telling the world , it is because of climate change , income inequality , but at the same time it is about worship , and they are confident to point upon the Pope Encyclical that it is the foundation the roots of this movement . But they themselves are not aware that it is by his policy of peace he shall destroy many Daniel 8:25 , The wise will understand as it is written in Daniel 12:10 , the wise will see these things and then compare them with with Word Of God.

So this is the charade that Satan is using to bring about his end game , so that many souls may be lost by his deceitfulness , that seems as a peaceful thing to do but will utterly bring upon many sudden destruction.. Meaning we all have to enter his " the Papacy " Ark ... The one the Bishop of Rome / The Papacy / Eight King / Beast has built Ladato Si .

So what will occur to those that do not partake of this man made covenant that is Antichrist , persecution dear friends...

As a example let us examine the world of William Tyndale . In His very own words , how was it to live in such a era , controlled by the Papacy.

An answer unto sir Thomas More's dialogue (1531).​

• Take heed, therefore, wicked prelates, blind leaders of the blind; indurate and obstinate hypocrites, take heed …. Ye will be the chiefest in Christ's flock, and yet will not keep one jot of the right way of his doctrine …ye keep thereof almost naught at all, but whatsoever soundeth to make of your bellies, to maintain your honour, whether in the Scripture, or in your own traditions, or in the pope's law, that ye compel the lay-people to observe; violently threatening them with your excommunications and curses, that they shall be damned, body and soul, if they keep them not. And if that help you not, then ye murder them mercilessly with the sword of the temporal powers, whom ye have made so blind that they be ready to slay whom ye command, and will not hear his cause examined, nor give him room to answer for himself.

There are two paths in these final moments before Christ returns , you will have to make the choice either stand with , the Word of God or Ladato Si . You are accountable for this decision no one else ...

Revelation 14:12

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

If you have family / friends / co workers / neighbors please share with them this news and pray that the LORD open there eyes to these truths for time is short ...

Shalom to all the brethren that are in Jesus Christ the Lord on Christian Chat​

K

kaylagrl

The Trump Deception

History seems at times to be forgotten. And therefore as news hits the ears, some will be quick to dispose of it as nothing, or believe that it is for the “common good”. While others will hear and see the voice of the dragon a mile away.

" If the liberties of the America people are ever destroyed , they will fall by the hands of the Roman Catholic cult's clergy " General Lafayette under President George Washington​

“And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.” (Revelation 13:11)​

This beast represents The United States of America once thee constitution becomes void​

Donald Trump last week sent congratulations to Pope Francis concerning his 5 year anniversary as being the Pope.

Trump said in his letter the following:

“My family and I treasure the memory of our visit to the Vatican last May. I was honored to discuss with you many of the urgent global issues of shared concern to the United States and the Holy See,”

He said furthermore: “Our conversation underscored the enduring importance of moral leadership in the international community, and of our continued close cooperation as we work to advance peace and defend human freedom around the world,” he continued.

Trump Working with Pope to “Defend Freedom” and “Conscience”?

If it is a “continued close co-operation” to “defend human freedom around the world.” Then obviously it has been going on for some time between Trump and Francis. When Trump went to the Vatican last year, Pope Francis gifted Trump with his encyclical on the environment. Since then America seemed to be the blunt of disaster after disaster during hurricane season last year.

Perhaps Trump may side with Vatican City King , if things continue upon that path. What if Trump uphold his encyclical on the environment , called Ladato si' that calls everyone to keep Sunday as a day to rest . Not only for the family but the earth. Giving the Papacy power over the constitution of the united states and it's people ???

But again, furthermore concerning Trumps congratulatory letter, according to CRUX News , “May 24, Trump and Francis met for their first encounter and pledged their “joint commitment in favor of life, and freedom of worship and conscience.”

Why is Trump working closely with the Vatican to protect freedom of worship and conscience?

Especially when the Papacy is so notorious for failing to respect the consciences of men. Maybe Trump isn’t familiar with history. Pope Francis has come out and said publicly that religion should not be confined to personal conscience.

As of May 2018 Vatican has tried erase this statement from there website but there are many that have spoken upon it.​

Regarding Pope Francis view on conscience he has said concerning the orderly development of “a civil, pluralistic society requires” that the “authentic spirit of religion” not be “confined” to “personal conscience but that its significant role in the construction of society is recognized,” said Pope Francis in remarks to the Italian president.

In other words sometimes conscience needs to be set aside for the common good of society.

World Leaders Looking to Francis for Moral Leadership

Not only is Donald Trump looking to Pope Francis for moral leadership, but European Union leaders are looking to Pope Francis to guide them. In an article entitled “Divine intervention! EU leaders will turn to the POPE over plans to revive struggling bloc.” We read that one “pro-EU think-tank official said that, with Barack Obama gone from the White House, the head of the Catholic Church was the “only moral authority” European politicians had left to follow.” Furthermore, we read a quote from leader Joseph Muscat who said: “I do think he [Pope Francis] is the ultimate world leader that within the circumstances has the skills and the vision to say things that transcend the obvious and banalities we all say in politics.”

What does this “moral leadership” or “moral government” involve?

Sunday Rest Defends Human Freedom

This was printed a few months back concerning the recent Poland Sunday laws. Firstly, the title of the article says quite a bit. The article from CBN the Christian Broadcasting Network which I am about to quote from is called “Returning to the Bible, Poland Reclaims Sunday as a Day of Rest”. And I want you to consider carefully what it says remembering that Donald Trump is working with Pope Francis in “close cooperation as we (Him and Francis) work to advance peace and defend human freedom around the world.”

But this event has been in thee works for quite some time , in a article written back in 2012 “ Pope Benedict said that in defending Sunday as a day of rest, one “defends human freedom.””. You can read the link here.

Maybe you want to read that again. Sunday laws “defend human freedom” according to the Papacy, and Trump says he is working closely with Pope Francis to “defend human freedom.” Consider it carefully.

Why are thee american presidents working closely , with a power , that has always in time past persecuted those that did not waiver according to her decree .

Be aware Laudato si ' has nothing to do with Honoring God , but a deception that will lead many into the broad road that leads to destruction. No man made institution can force you to keep a certain day to worship God. For this is a personal decision upon thee believer as The Holy Scriptures has addressed in time past.

Romans 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Here is thee Papacy encyclical if you would like to read it yourself : Laudato si' (24 May 2015) | Francis

Shalom​

Trump could care less what the pope thinks and the pope is always trying to tell him what he thinks. If he agreed with the pope and his "authority" he would have given up on building the wall,among other things.

K

kaylagrl

This thread has no association with a anti trump movement , neither a deep state left or right clash , nor has it anything to do with msm fake news , but to alarm the believers that there is a power that want to have control of The United States of America.

This power has been in the works for quite some time , it has also drawn many presidents into it's worldly political views.

The Letter Trump wrote to the Papacy is in his very own words , this is not fake news. He is clarifying that he has created a joint movement with the Papacy , and as i stated on thee original thread , what if he adopts the papacy encyclical .

Trump is Jesuit trained , and his religious advisers are not for the Constitution , but for Church & State to unite. If the founding Fathers of America would have seen this , it would be consider treason against the people of america.

Shalom

Oh there is a power trying to take over this country and apparently you are blind. MSM totally in the bag for the left,reporting fake hate crimes. Socialism, gay marriage,trans bathrooms, abortion on demand just to name a few. And BTW the pope is on their side,just listen to him speak.

K

kaylagrl

I think it had to do with the racist and weakness of slavery going on in the south.
I think it was more complicated than that. But yes, the Dems of the south did believe in slavery and were racist.

K

kaylagrl

dude you need mental help. I suggest you stop judging me and take a long look in the mirror. the right wing is just as wicked if not more and the only party I belong to is the party going on around the throne.

"You need mental help" that's a tad dramatic don't you think? The right is not perfect but I guarantee you they are not "more wicked" than the left. Do you listen to the news, ever? smh

K

kaylagrl

wow the mighty THunt00 has spoken he is all crooked and mentaly ill. and believes anything his fake hate news tells him.

Nah, it's you who is swallowing the red pill. And again with the mentally ill. Is that how you talk to your brothers and sisters in Christ? I think you are the one needing to look in the mirror.

J

jaybird88

I think it had to do with the racist and weakness of slavery going on in the south.
90 percent of those that fought for the CSA didn't have slaves. Not sure slavery was the issue.

U

UnderGrace

This thread has no association with a anti trump movement , neither a deep state left or right clash , nor has it anything to do with msm fake news , but to alarm the believers that there is a power that want to have control of The United States of America.

This power has been in the works for quite some time , it has also drawn many presidents into it's worldly political views.

The Letter Trump wrote to the Papacy is in his very own words , this is not fake news. He is clarifying that he has created a joint movement with the Papacy , and as i stated on thee original thread , what if he adopts the papacy encyclical .

Trump is Jesuit trained , and his religious advisers are not for the Constitution , but for Church & State to unite. If the founding Fathers of America would have seen this , it would be consider treason against the people of america.

Shalom
I have done some research, it appears this is the case. :(

U

UnderGrace

Nah, it's you who is swallowing the red pill. And again with the mentally ill. Is that how you talk to your brothers and sisters in Christ? I think you are the one needing to look in the mirror.
Dem is done

"User profile does not exist".......just in case you were waiting for a response :)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
You were responding to a July 29th post.

K

kaylagrl

Dem is done

"User profile does not exist".......just in case you were waiting for a response :)
Nah, I usually fire and move on. Don't care much about what they say to my back. Unless I have a dog in the fight. lol