The Trump Dictatorship

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
Was Hitler put in charge by God? We should obey Hitler and kill all the Jews?

Was the Bishop of Rome put in place by God? That we should kill all non-RCC?

Was Stalin put in place by God to starve millions of Ukrainians? We should support those who do such things?

So God approves of evil dictators, and we should obey them?

----------
All I know is what the Bible states. You argue with God. Leave me out of it. Many evil things happen. In Germany before Hitler there was an antisemetic movement. Hitler cashed in on it. Look at the results of Hitler. Germany was devastated. Britain at one point was going to send a unit in to assissinate him but stopped because they felt he was his own worst enemy.

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
What does the Bible say?? How many of you adhere to this message from God??

Romans 13 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
13 Let every person be loyally subject to the governing (civil) authorities. For there is no authority except from God [by His permission, His sanction], and those that exist do so by God’s appointment.
2 Therefore he who resists and sets himself up against the authorities resists what God has appointed and arranged [in divine order]. And those who resist will bring down judgment upon themselves [receiving the penalty due them].
3 For civil authorities are not a terror to [people of] good conduct, but to [those of] bad behavior. Would you have no dread of him who is in authority? Then do what is right and you will receive his approval and commendation.
4 For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, [you should dread him and] be afraid, for he does not bear and wear the sword for nothing. He is God’s servant to execute His wrath (punishment, vengeance) on the wrongdoer.
5 Therefore one must be subject, not only to avoid God’s wrath and escape punishment, but also as a matter of principle and for the sake of conscience.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
The Bible also says; "choose ye today whom ye may serve. As for me and my house we choose the Lord."

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
What does the Bible say??

13 Let every person be loyally subject to the governing (civil) authorities. For there is no authority except from God [by His permission, His sanction], and those that exist do so by God’s appointment.
2 Therefore he who resists and sets himself up against the authorities resists what God has appointed and arranged [in divine order]. And those who resist will bring down judgment upon themselves [receiving the penalty due them].
3 For civil authorities are not a terror to [people of] good conduct, but to [those of] bad behavior. Would you have no dread of him who is in authority? Then do what is right and you will receive his approval and commendation.
4 For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, [you should dread him and] be afraid, for he does not bear and wear the sword for nothing. He is God’s servant to execute His wrath (punishment, vengeance) on the wrongdoer.
5 Therefore one must be subject, not only to avoid God’s wrath and escape punishment, but also as a matter of principle and for the sake of conscience.
-------

Did the Bible read differently when Obama was president?

------

So you say that Christians and others were sinning when they helped Jews escape from the holocaust? They should have obeyed Hitler and helped. (NEVER FORGET)

You say that those who fought against Hitler's tyranny in occupied countries, should have just quit fighting back?

You say that it was a sin that the USA was formed when they rebelled against the King of England? They were not Christians because they rebelled against the king?

You say that people who stand up against those who would take away the freedom, that was paid for in the blood of the children of this nation, that they should give up their voice and freedom to a tyrant dictator and fail to stand against him,

because the Bible says to submit?

I submit, but I will stand against those who want to take away the freedom that was paid for by the blood of those who fought for freedom and the freedom of other nations. Whether it is in the name of religion, type of government, or mode of economy.

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
Is that what the fox Russian propaganda far rite wing media told you? Trump seems to be a long time criminal that hates law enforcement.

He didn't choose, the rite wing power grabbers chose someone for him who is prejudice against minorities and against individual rights, in favor of money corporations and also has rite wing prejudices.

I hope these judges work out fairly, but it seems that Trump approves people who are loyal to Trump first, the party second, rite wing prejudice third, and the people fourth. (Jesus is about last)

Do you want to buy a bridge in New York? Ha Ha. But you already have.

Trump is only using the issue as a dividing tool. When the rite wing radicals seize power they will take the guns.

Here is are some problems about this for me, if you can answer, I would appreciate it.

What happens after abortion becomes illegal?

What will be the sentence for a woman who has an abortion? If it is murder, then it should be the death penalty, but maybe only in Kansas, Alabama, and Texas.

What if a woman has 3 or 4 abortions? What happens then?

How will you tell the difference between a woman who has a natural miscarriage and a miscarriage that is caused by her actions?

The law banning abortion will only be for the poor women, not the rich. The rich will travel to other places to have abortions, the poor women will not be able to leave. So the law will only be for the poor.

If a woman if planning to have an abortion or cause a miscarriage, will you lock them up in prison, bind them hands and feet, so that they cannot cause themselves to miscarriage? It would only be for about 6-9 months. Will you build more prisons to hold these women?

When women die because they did not have proper medical treatment, will you say, "I did that, I caused that to happen, I assisted in her death, because she could not get proper medical treatment?"

---

You see, all the people that want abortion to be made illegal, don't take into account all the problems that are associated with it. They say to just make it illegal, but they haven't thought beyond that.

I remember when it was illegal before. All the terrible, horrible things that happened. It was so terrible that it was a great relief when it became legal. The great suffering of women who had abortions ended.

But now, high minded, hard hearted people want to return to the age of suffering. They don't care what it means to other people, they must enforce their ideals on others, regardless of the pain and suffering that they cause.

Once it is illegal, people will do things that you did not want, or did not think would happen, but then when government takes control, the boundary of reason will be gone from your control. Maybe the government will start executing women for abortion, but it will be too late to save your daughter from execution.

You need to stop relying on your news from Fox far rite wing Russian propaganda network, Seriously.

Do you think that Fox network is Christian?

----

When will you learn that Trump is a liar?

Here is the Trump pattern for speeches. Everyone is against you, but I am for you.

He says to Christians, "you are being attacked, I am on your side".

He says to gun owners, "You are being attacked, but I am on your side."

He says to far rite groups, "You are being attacked, but I am on your side."

The truth is that Trump flip flops faster than a fish out of water.

He wasn't against abortion rights until he found that it was beneficial to him to change positions.

Can't you see that you can't believe anything that Trump says? He is a Liar, Liar, Liar!
Think about the fact that you are supposed to be a Christian. But you rant like an atheist.

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016

I agree, But a person must sometimes fight for his family, nation, and his freedom. Freedom does not come without cost.

Did you ever think that you are in rebellion against the Vatican and Bishop of Rome? The one true church? After all, they are BY FAR IN the Majority when it comes to Christians. Will you submit to the Vatican and the Bishop of Rome? Or will you continue to teach and rebel against him? The holy father? god's holy prophet? put in place by god? Maybe you will submit and help him kill everyone who is not RCC? That's how it was for 1500 years, until people rebelled against the tyranny.

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Think about the fact that you are supposed to be a Christian. But you rant like an atheist.
Because Trump may be a money launderer, in conspiracy with a foreign power, a liar, and a gangster,

That makes me not a Christian if I say something to defend justice.

The truth will come out and most Trump supporters will be ashamed of the people that they supported.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Because Trump may be a money launderer, in conspiracy with a foreign power, a liar, and a gangster,

That makes me not a Christian if I say something to defend justice.

The truth will come out and most Trump supporters will be ashamed of the people that they supported.
The correct spelling is Bankster

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
As Jesus said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." With the figurative stones you are casting you must be sinless. There are 613 laws in the Torah. Jesus stated if you sin in the least of them it is as though you are guilty of them all! Have you ever violated any of them?

In addition to the 10 commandments there are the laws scattered through the Torah.

List of the 613 laws in the Torah
http://www.gods-word-first.org/bible-study/613commandments.html

Discussion about the 613 laws in the Torah
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/613_commandments
Straw man comment they kill them when they stone them I do not want to kill trump I just can not believe how naive the church of Christ has become. He is a pig.

Musicus

Oct 26, 2017
Donald Trump is meeting with Czar Putin to finalize plans for a Trump dictatorship.

Supported by the Russians and Republicans, Trump will eliminate the Constitution and the bill of rights, and form a dictatorship, made up of extremists on the far rite. KKK, Nazi's, etc.

Citizens will have 30 days to turn in their guns. Anyone found with a gun after the 30 days will be shot immediately as a liberal terrorist.

----

Abortion will be made illegal, and all unwanted children will be raised by the state and called, "Der Fuhrer's children", or "Trumps children".
laughing-300x244.gif

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
Dem and abcdef......you seem to forget what the word of God says about our leaders. We are to pray for them, not continually bash them. Sure there are things Trump says that I don't agree with, but the man is doing what he said he would do, and at the end of the day, THAT'S WHAT COUNTS.

Which by the way, Trump firmly believes in an alliance with Israel.......now tell me, go read the Word again, and tell me what happened to every nation that rose against God's chosen people.

Detract him all you want, and speculate (which is what the Left is REALLY good at), but the man is YOUR president and MY president, and he is NOT a dictator.

There's a reason God put the man into office, so please, favor us by shutting up with your slandering and rhetoric.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I'm gonna switch gears for a moment; Many people, secretly think Nixon should have done prison and in our hearts we've been harboring a resentment against the Republicans ever since!

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
(1) but the man is doing what he said he would do,

(2) but the man is YOUR president and MY president,

(3) There's a reason God put the man into office, so please, favor us by shutting up with your slandering and rhetoric.
1. If you are talking about his secret back-room promises to his rich buddies that he would fleece the country to make them richer, then yes this is true

2. Funny how that is NOT what the conservatives were saying about Obummer

3. If you mean as another stepping stone towards the one-world antichrist government, again true. And again, not the attitude conservatards took during the previous 8 years.

Again, the world is marching lock step towards the antichrist's government. IT IS EXTREMELY NAIVE AND DANGEROUS TO THINK IT WILL BE LED THERE BY GODLY RIGHTEOUS LEADERS ON EITHER SIDE!

Musicus

Oct 26, 2017
1. If you are talking about his secret back-room promises to his rich buddies that he would fleece the country to make them richer, then yes this is true

2. Funny how that is NOT what the conservatives were saying about Obummer

3. If you mean as another stepping stone towards the one-world antichrist government, again true. And again, not the attitude conservatards took during the previous 8 years.

Again, the world is marching lock step towards the antichrist's government. IT IS EXTREMELY NAIVE AND DANGEROUS TO THINK IT WILL BE LED THERE BY GODLY RIGHTEOUS LEADERS ON EITHER SIDE!
1. Would you please list these promises?

2. All the conservs I know did, and respected the office if not the man, and supported what he did that they agreed with, which was quite a bit actually. Stop reading junk news.

3. Explain this particular step. I agree with the attitude part.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018

way out of context where you Loyal to Obama or does this just ably to right wing presidents