You have a nice day NathanJA , I wish you wellMy family is a dying species. They are extraordinarily rare in this world. You speak of this world and you aren't able to hear God because you don't know the Father or Jesus
You have a nice day NathanJA , I wish you wellMy family is a dying species. They are extraordinarily rare in this world. You speak of this world and you aren't able to hear God because you don't know the Father or Jesus
You have a nice day NathanJA , I wish you well
thank you for that My wife has to remind me of that often I greatly appreciate your prophetic assertation.Yes, you as well have a nice day and a nice life. Your existence is temporary but mine is everlasting.
My family is a dying species. They are extraordinarily rare in this world. You speak of this world and you aren't able to hear God because you don't know the Father or Jesus
Bearing false witness breaks a commandment, fyiI keep the commandments
Well many would be offended by that. Except I know it's not true. I do know God and Jesus, and with rare exception, the Holy Spirit. They call you a troll, but I hope it's just not true. and that u are hurting from other things. You know, the normal things, sad life, sad family, maybe poverty, and being at the low end of the totem pole, however... hang on... looking up a few things...
John 15:18 if of the world ye were, the world its own would have been loving, and because of the world ye are not -- but I chose out of the world -- because of this the world hateth you
... still looking...
well, pray for more discernment then you shall see the translation or excuse me translator "Satan " who has taken what was said and somehow misrepresented the context.Well many would be offended by that. Except I know it's not true. I do know God and Jesus, and with rare exception, the Holy Spirit. They call you a troll, but I hope it's just not true. and that u are hurting from other things. You know, the normal things, sad life, sad family, maybe poverty, and being at the low end of the totem pole, however... hang on... looking up a few things...
John 15:18 if of the world ye were, the world its own would have been loving, and because of the world ye are not -- but I chose out of the world -- because of this the world hateth you
... still looking...
Who here has cursed anyone... besides, perhaps, the OP???and for all those cursing and not loving... Jesus said:
Matthew 5:44 but I -- I say to you, Love your enemies, bless those cursing you, do good to those hating you, and pray for those accusing you falsely, and persecuting you, (YLT)
so don't talk the talk... but not walk the walk... pray please![]()
There is nothing wrong with me but only with you because of your faulty beliefs
that is because it is a troll LOLwell now you just sound like a troll. if ppl give you the chance and you still spit in their face, then that's on you. but at least, i tried
well, pray for more discernment then you shall see the translation or excuse me translator "Satan " who has taken what was said and somehow misrepresented the context.
Who here has cursed anyone... besides, perhaps, the OP???
Who here has cursed anyone... besides, perhaps, the OP???
Yes you are right but not my first rodeouh uh. you have to at least do what Jesus said and pray for the enemy!
Oh, are you still talking to me?I do not curse anyone and I have not at all here
that is because it is a troll LOL
Go back and read from the beginning.i getcha... but you still have to try.... see my point... no one even gave prayer a chance... smh sadface
I asked him if he was willing to accept that he could be wrong about everything.the ones who are humble and willing to accept that they could be wrong about everything
you assume no one prayed, we knew the Troll discernment was well established. Only needed to read and ask Lord what is he saying. The Lord said he is a troll come on now!i getcha... but you still have to try.... see my point... no one even gave prayer a chance... smh sadface
Yes you are right but not my first rodeo![]()