Hmmm... the Judas issue. I hear ya. Still, many would say, could he be forgiven in completing the prophecy. But I recall Jesus saying it had been better that he not be born. Jesus, didn't fix everyone, but he did fix many. So which ones do we fix? Do we not try before throwing our hands up? That was my point. This one we fight with today, seems unwilling to change. But how can we know, until we try? Cause I gotta tell ya... I feel Jesus could smell 'em coming, lol. I can't smell 'em. I gotta test those spirits as scripture says. Now he is tested, still, it's hard to let the last word go to delinquency instead of righteousness for God's word. It's likely the only reason I am still here. God's word means most. It is the most high. So let's just let it scream to the heavens, I guess.