No kidding, especially when he has basically told everyone they are going to hell.The idea he is being condemned is ridiculous.
No kidding, especially when he has basically told everyone they are going to hell.The idea he is being condemned is ridiculous.
you sound like your damming now LOL oops lolAnd can you cast the first stone... cuz your sins are bleeding on the page, fella
John 16:2 “I have told you these things so that you will not fall away. They will put you out of the synagogues. In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. They will do these things because they have not known the Father or Me.
God does not reveal truth to the wise and prudent, he only gives truth to the ones who are humble and willing to accept that they could be wrong about everything. You all have some false image of Jesus in your heads and you think he told you to enjoy your lives but in reality he said the opposite. He said he who cares for his life will lose it but he who hates his life will keep it for eternal life.
first off there is no condemnation with banning it is being banned not be dammed. He is still here you are still engaging in conversation do as you believe you are Led. The idea he is being condemned is ridiculous.
And can you cast the first stone... cuz your sins are bleeding on the page, fella
Judas was called a son of perdition, so, no, he was not going to be forgiven, for
the fact of the matter is, Jesus said Judas was not clean, and called him a devil.
"And you disciples are clean, but not all of you.” For Jesus knew who would betray Him.
Jesus replied to them, “Didn’t I choose you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is the Devil!” He was
referring to Judas, Simon Iscariot’s son, one of the Twelve, because he was going to betray Him.
you got me laughing tooOh you make me laugh. I'm about to thumbs-up ya, lol. Something about the way you speak is precious. But you know, the bible speaks of God making good things from bad things. Perhaps we can all learn something from these posts. Others are engaging as well. And I am reflecting on the words of you and others. I like reflection... not my own... I'm gettin' old, lol... but contemplative reflection![]()
you sound like your damming now LOL oops lol
For those who love God and been called according to His purpose...... the bible speaks of God making good things from bad things.
Ultimately speaking here, is this another angle for/against doctrines you may have previously discussed here? I am new. You haven't proven anything to me good or bad. But there is [judgement] in your "tone." I wish to understand why.
I've tried to teach many christians, but they weren't willing to hear me.
They spoke evil of meand called me a heretic and a fool. They were blinded
by deceit and I have concluded that 99% of them are going to hell
Seems you have the same problem you claim others have.... none of you teach me anything
Jesus is the king of the jews correct? And a woman was facing the death penalty by the jews. What does Jesus the king of the jews say? He pardons the woman because the ones who are about to kill her are worthy of the same treatment since they do not keep the commandments
I shouldn't even need to use scripture for you to understand that it is common knowledge but here you go Romans 11:33Okay, if we can't fully understand God then prove it with scripture. I can't take your word for it because the heart is deceitful above all things
Me thinks he is hung up on his misunderstanding of hell.The woman and sinner issues come up. I like to ignore the judgment part as long as I can. That part, I like to give to God. Yet OT scripture won't allow us to ignore judgment altogether. Ergo, we must be cautious and at the very least, not mock as the Romans did to Jesus, if we have to judge, with all that hideous meanness. Just cruelty. Makes me so mad I could spit. I'm so glad I wasn't there. If I were there, with the same mentality I had today, I'd likely fall to disgrace for trying to save Jesus, but equally, impeding prophecy. Or I'd just get smacked in the old head to my death, lol. Yeah, I can't think about that anymore... still makes me madder than a wet hen! Crud, now I'm stuck on it. smh.
... Yup, took a break and I'm still furious. Gonna break and read other posts and get my mind off this. And hopefully quickly. May need a bigger break. Grrrr. Not mad at y'all... just finished watching some Jesus crucifixion movies the last few nights, and I might have movie-ptsd, lol.
I've tried to teach many christians, but they weren't willing to hear me. They spoke evil of me and called me a heretic and a fool. They were blinded by deceit and I have concluded that 99% of them are going to hell
Wow he actually said all this? Good grief the absolute arrogance and pride is strong with this oneSeems you have the same problem you claim others have.
How many here have you called fools? Everyone, no doubt...
And said everyone (or at least, all but 1%, and you) is wrong, ergo, in heresy.
OK then.I've tried to teach many christians, but they weren't willing to hear me. They spoke evil of me and called me a heretic and a fool. They were blinded by deceit and I have concluded that 99% of them are going to hell
Me thinks he is hung up on his misunderstanding of hell.
It is, after all, a common complaint among non-believers.
Seems you have the same problem you claim others have.
How many here have you called fools? Everyone, no doubt...
And said everyone (or at least, all but 1%, and you) is wrong, ergo, in heresy.
99 % of those saved going to hell? Ok You ever thought maybe just maybe they are not the saved LOL hahahahaI've tried to teach many christians, but they weren't willing to hear me. They spoke evil of me and called me a heretic and a fool. They were blinded by deceit and I have concluded that 99% of them are going to hell