The truth about Muhammad "Feedback appreciated"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
I wonder where the guy is that said someone did not know what they were talking about? Maybe, he is just too busy.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I personally know of many marriages to children in Elementry school by Muslims. This is
very common in Dearborn Michigan. Fourth Grader girls are the youngest getting married.
And that is rape :cry:

Katia

Aug 29, 2021
PDX
Supposedly the Ayatollah Khomeni of Iran married a 10 year old and had one of his daughters who was married off at 11!?!?
Not acceptable by most modern standards that I know of. It is however still the present day norm of many countries in the Middle East. Of course Muhammad lived 570-632 AD. Of course western christian missionaries run around all over, besmirching cultures with practices outside their norm.

The Ayatollah is from Iran, and is Shia Muslim. You feel that you have the right to criticise Iran? Might I remind you of colonial practices in early America of the 1600's?

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
Not acceptable by most modern standards that I know of. It is however still the present day norm of many countries in the Middle East. Of course Muhammad lived 570-632 AD. Of course western christian missionaries run around all over, besmirching cultures with practices outside their norm.

The Ayatollah is from Iran, and is Shia Muslim. You feel that you have the right to criticise Iran? Might I remind you of colonial practices in early America of the 1600's?
What colonial practices in early America of the 1600's

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019

It's one thing to argue about what is a valid age of consent. I personally think 18 or 21 is much closer to the mark than 9 or 10, irrespective of what justifications may have been used in historical situations.

However, the abomination of female genital mutilation as widely practiced in Islam is surely something you admit can't be justified? No other major religion inflicts such sadistic torture on women.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020

If a cultural or religious practice is morally reprehensible, anyone can criticise it.
By the way, this is not the 1600s anymore.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I always think you're talking about India. Something about girls.

Aug 10, 2023
In the Old Testament we see the Hebrew word - " ‛ârab "

" ‛ârab " means = A Mingled people, mixed people (multitude) of mixed nationalities

" the word " ‛ârab - " also means - A web - to mingle, meddle or interfere

"‛ârab - " also means ( or mixing of threads and mixed cloths such as mixed varity of animal skins, furs and threads, to make a garment made of different threads and cloths/

" the word " ‛ârab - " also means - a mixture, (or mongrel race): - Arabia, mingled people, mixed (multitude) mixed, diverse people.

The Hebrew word " ‛ârab " also means a joining together such as in union, as bringing or mixing together with individuals in a contract, agreement or to join one another in agreement as a guarantee or security, by multitude and numbers

The Hebrew word " ‛ârab " also means to make an agreement between multiple individuals for contracts and debts

This Hebrew word is found 38 total times in the Old Testament
Here are some of these passages to show a general idea of what the Hebrew word means as it originates in the ancient Hebrew manuscripts

עָרַב - ‛ârab / aw-rab' / ‛ereb / ay'-reb

Exo 12:38 a Arab - עָרַב / mixed; multitude of people escaped out of Egypt with the Jews.
Lev 13:48 a Arab - עָרַב / mixture; of linen and skins.
:49 a greenish or reddish cloth garment made of animals skins in Arab - עָרַב / mixed “ clothing
:51 a clothing made of Arab - עָרַב / mixed “ animal skins
:52 a Arab - עָרַב / mixed “ clothing made of woollen, linen and animal skin.
:53 Arab - עָרַב / mixed “ garment
:
56 Arab - עָרַב / mixed “ garment
:57 Arab - עָרַב / mixed “ garment
:58
Arab - עָרַב / mixed “ garment
Neh 13:3 a Arab - עָרַב / mixed “ multitude of people

Jer 25:24 And all the kings of Arabia, and all the kings of the Arab - עָרַב / mixed “ people that dwell in the desert,

Jer 50:37 all the Arab - עָרַב / mixed “ people
Eze 30:5 Ethiopia, and Libya, and Lydia, and all the Arab - עָרַב / mixed “ people
Gen 43:9 to Arab - עָרַב / mix “ together with another in security, protection.
Gen 44:32 to Arab - עָרַב / mix “ together with another in security, protection.

Ezr 9:2 daughters and their sons: of the holy seed have to Arab - עָרַב / mixed
Psa 106:35 Hebrews were to Arab - עָרַב / mixed “ together among the heathen, and learned their works.
Pro 14:10 a stranger does not Arab - עָרַב / mix “ or mingle with a mans joy
Pro 24:21 My son….. . do not Arab - עָרַב / mix “ with them that are given to change:
Neh 5:3 to Arab - עָרַב / mix “ our lands, vineyards, and houses, that we might buy corn, because of the dearth.
Pro 22:26 to be Arab - עָרַב / mixed “ together to secure debt relief

as far as I can find, this is the earliest record of any people or society being called as Arab.

Some people believe that Ishmael was the father of the Arab people but nearly 1000 years before Ishmael was born the Bible records Arabian / Arabs as a people, - whom are mixed, mingled, multitude of mixed people who no longer are called by their original race, tribes, ethnic label or the name of their earlier, original country or family name - they are Arab / mixed people.

i believe that this is one of the many evidences that show that Mohammud had no evidence or proof that he was an ancestor of Abraham and Ishmael. One thing to remember is that this claim is 100 % revelation, prophecy and spiritual claims -

therefore I believe it is true to say- - that anyone else who also believes this claim from Mohammud, that he was an ancestor of Abraham and Ishmael, they are strictly relying upon revelation, prophecy and spiritual claims of the Quran and not relying upon factual proven evidence of biblical or world history.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021

Islam is stuck in the sixth century. God's judgement is partly based on how nations treat Christians. Iran is not the worst, but for sure they persecute believers. Islam describes Mohamed as "The ideal man". How anyone can call a murdering rapist and paedophile the ideal man is beyond me. Jesus said to love your enemies. Mohamed routinely murdered anyone who opposed him. Jesus said to turn the other cheek (striking the face was the ultimate insult in those days). Mohamed murdered anyone who mocked him or insulted him. Jesus said that His kingdom is not of this world. Mohamed used the standard techniques of conquest, rape, pillage by an army of people without a conscience. Mohamed's empire was built the same way as any other despot does. Strict Islam produces hell on earth for its adherents, especially women.

America has changed since the 1600's. Islam has not.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
Islam is stuck in the sixth century. God's judgement is partly based on how nations treat Christians. Iran is not the worst, but for sure they persecute believers. Islam describes Mohamed as "The ideal man". How anyone can call a murdering rapist and paedophile the ideal man is beyond me. Jesus said to love your enemies. Mohamed routinely murdered anyone who opposed him. Jesus said to turn the other cheek (striking the face was the ultimate insult in those days). Mohamed murdered anyone who mocked him or insulted him. Jesus said that His kingdom is not of this world. Mohamed used the standard techniques of conquest, rape, pillage by an army of people without a conscience. Mohamed's empire was built the same way as any other despot does. Strict Islam produces hell on earth for its adherents, especially women.

America has changed since the 1600's. Islam has not.
Ironically some Muslim countries have architecture and technology that rivals the West. But socially they are still so backward.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Ironically some Muslim countries have architecture and technology that rivals the West. But socially they are still so backward.
Mediaeval mentality with modern technology is a toxic mix.

Aug 10, 2023
Islam seeks and revels in the completion of pervery of all Ancient Hebrew laws statures and real time conditions orbiting around ancient Hebrew regulations, laws and conditions within the Old Testament .

deforming - basic Hebrew Biblical marriage - into Islamic adultery and prostitution and sexual slavery

deforming basic Hebrew Biblical diet - into Islamic satisfaction and foods that Pagans are satisfied and content to digest

deforming basic Hebrew Biblical " Spirit God identity " - - into Islamic idealism that meets satisfaction for both Pagan = " Pre - Islamic " ideals and satisfaxtion of Anti - Hebrew Traditional Arabian conquest

deforming basic Hebrew Biblical traditions - into Islamic adultery and prostitution and sexual slavery - - into Pagan = " Arabian Pre - Islamic " ideals mixed with every form of Paganism from surrounding Pagan religions that had bled into Arabian culture -

fitted to satisfy and appease the most perverted Arab individual and fitted to appease the individual seeking to participate in perverting Hebrew traditions - that are orbiting as centralization of the Old Testament

and fitted to seduce and appease the uneducated, unlearned and ignorant - - into a diversionary ball of wax - called ISLAM

For the Muslim - the New Testament simply has evolved into another Arabian Pagan disinformation propaganda campaign that unfortunately has been militarized with ideals that have been benefited by the destruction and extermination of Millions of Jews -

Muslims always have found the Jews as easy targets to manipulate, convert and even provide to them temporary protection in the presence / face of the Roman Catholic detestation of all traditionalism orbiting around everything centered around

\ - The Hebrew

The Canaanites of Rome are who named and RE - LABLED the land of Israel as Palestine immediately after killing millions of Jews and driving most of them out in AD 70.

If the Vatican were to recognize Israel as prophesied by God in scriptures to belong in Israel

If the Vatican were to recognize Israel as belonging to the Jews, given by God

= then we would the Vatican become irrelevant - meaningful and insignificant to the Italian / Canaanite Italians and then also to the entire Catholic splintered racial accordance world.

all devoted to the Latin Realm, would feel the " BE- FALLERY " of the Rome / Catholic - Italian \ Canaanite

whom failed to crush all that is ancient - - as Hebrew

Aug 10, 2023
WHEN YOU LOOK TO AN ITALIAN SUCH AS MYSELF - WHOM SAYS TO YOU - - , HEY - hey

hey - heY - I AM, - I'M an ITALIAN.

YOU ARE LOOKING AT A CANAANITE, PERSIAN, ARABIAN / EUROPEAN

I myself , I am partly Italian and I do not hide - you must be careful - I am true - I do not hide truth

Aug 10, 2023
hit the blunt , hit it,, whatever you have been given and provided from the F.B.I deputy Agent / - FBI AGENT TRAITOR

-undercover Federal Dope Hole Distraction - vacation - pleasure / leisure leave - underground dope distribution fumble

elevate federal forgetfulness - most American Federal Agents will get the dope to you - JUST VOTE PROPERLY

Oct 4, 2023
The truth about Muhammad is in Qur'an

Untouched waiting for you to understand it

Surah 4 157.又因为他们说:“我们确已杀死麦尔彦之子麦西哈.尔撒,真主的使者。”他们没有杀死他,也没有把他钉死在十字架上,但他们不明白这件事的真相。 为尔撒而争论的人,对于他的被杀害,确是在迷惑之中。他们对于这件事, 毫无认识,不过根据猜想罢了。他们没能确实地杀死他。
And because they said, "we have indeed killed mexhah ersa, the son of melyan, the messenger of Allah." They didn't kill him or crucify him, but they didn't understand the truth. Those who argue for Ursa are really confused about his being killed. They knew nothing about it, but according to conjecture. They didn't actually kill him.
Can you give us a prove that Jesus was not killed?

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
The truth about Muhammad is in Qur'an

Untouched waiting for you to understand it
Ah yes, Islam's "ideal man". A mass murdering paedophile who lied, deceived, raped and pillaged his way to an empire. What's not to like? Actually, I prefer Jesus, who never harmed the hair on anyone's head, who gave His life a ransom for many, who rose again to be crowned King of Kings and Lord of Lords.