The TYRANNY of COVID-19 masks

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Camess

Aug 11, 2020
We are at least adults.
But now they want to force little children to be behind a mask and breathe carbon dioxide all day long in school. Maybe also preschool and kindergarden, probably, I don't know, people who know please chime in.
It's well known that kids are not at risk from this virus. It's so selfish, man. Heck, even if I was an elderly or sick person. If it's come to the point that I have to make kids suffocate all day for me until unknown date in the future (who knows, maybe some next virus appears soon), some things are just not worth it or right to demand, man. And there's no telling how long will this whole thing last.
People now physically fight one another and harass one another over masks, that don't even help unless they're medical masks, it's just about feeling safer it's completely based on feelings, and everybody is divided nobody is listening to one another anymore. The devil in people is alive and kicking.
Young children have DIED from the corona virus! I HATE when people dont care enough about their children to make them wear masks! Even BABIES have gotten the virus! Grow up!! So its inconvinient, life is more important than personal comfort!

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Young children have DIED from the corona virus! I HATE when people dont care enough about their children to make them wear masks! Even BABIES have gotten the virus! Grow up!! So its inconvinient, life is more important than personal comfort!
I do wear mask wherever required, and did from the start, so would you please stop raving? Just because I'm wearing it, doesn't mean that I have to agree with everything about masks. Why did the chief surgeon say to people not to buy masks and that masks are ineffective? You take it up with him. I did wear it though in stores because people are crazy nowadays. First of all, non medical masks don't stop the virus. The mandators ought to have provided medical masks for all, and this would have been stopped in it's tracks. Also, the way people wear masks is improper and ineffective. They don't even have the mask over the nose and chin, big gaps around face, they wear it improperly. But they harass and physically abuse others about masks even if others have legit condition to not wear mask and you see them as someone loving and caring. Your thong mask friends "care". But I am the enemy. Whatever.

Kids are at no more risk of dying of covid than from flu. (Unlike adults who are often ridden with underlying conditions.) You don't think it's abusive to kids to make them suffocate all day into unforseeable future, for a virus that, for kids specifically, isn't more risk than flu? I can see you're too overwhelmed with emotions to look at facts, but here it is anyway. You think I like that some kids got sick, or don't care? But why weren't you so concerned about the kids that die from flu every year, because it's an incomparably greater number of kids that are lost to flu each year. So why weren't you out there lobbying wearing masks or make kids wear mask for flu and getting mad at people? You're not making sense.

As of Saturday, 36 children under 15 have died from COVID-19, about 0.03 percent of all coronavirus deaths at the time, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The flu, another contagious respiratory illness, killed an estimated 477 people under 17 years old in the 2018 – 2019 season, according to the CDC. From 2010 to the end of the 2019 flu season, the CDC said the illness killed an average of 511 children each year.

Children under 17 years old accounted for about 6.7 percent of all coronavirus cases in the U.S. as of Thursday, according to CDC data. The number has risen from 5.9 percent reported a few weeks ago.
So why have you not cared for these 500+ kids and done nothing? Yet it's end of the world when it's covid?

E

EleventhHour

True, one would think face masks are some new invention.
You are correct, interesting some younger people like yourself gets it.
I am glad to see that.
Babies have died and young children with developing immune systems
This virus is able to enter the blood stream.. it is not a typical respiratory virus.

Nov 17, 2019
New Mexico, USA
Now that the COVID-19 panic has been exposed as a hoax
While I am not disputing that the pandemic has been used as a political game on both sides, I have personally not seen any evidence that the virus is a hoax. It is my understanding that it has killed close to 200,000 people in the US alone. My numbers could be off, but I believe it is significant.

This is also how the Mark of the Beast will be applied in the future -- "it is for your own good".
I have heard this argument from a few radio preachers who postulate that the mask will soon become the mark. Interesting notion, but I do not think we are there yet.

However, what is really disturbing and puzzling is that Donald Trump has been conned into the whole COVID-19 deception, just when he should have opposed it with all his might.
I think the real conspiracy started when Dr. Fuachi and others claimed at the outset of the virus that masks were not really effective for the general population. We all knew they were telling us this lie simply because there were not enough masks to go around at the time.

Now that there is a surplus of masks we all of a sudden need to be wearing them. The hypocrisy is undeniable, yet they have the audacity to dictate to us a mandate lest we get sent to jail. It is no wonder hardly anyone in the US trusts the government.

THE MASK AS A SYMBOL OF SUBJUGATION
I get what the author is trying to state here, but I believe it is a matter more of idiocy and hypocrisy than it is of subjugation, at least for now.

For example, I get a big kick out of the fact that we are allowed to cram into a Walmart full of shoppers with their snot-nosed brats, yet we can't go to the park to get some fresh air. Forget sitting down to a nice meal at a restaurant; that will probably be permanently forbidden.

You can't go to the beach, but you can cram a city street full of rioters for the sole purpose of lighting the place on fire and smashing windows. Yep, we're handling this pandemic really well. :p

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I have personally not seen any evidence that the virus is a hoax.
I did not mean that the virus is a hoax, since it is another form of a flu virus. But all the bogus directives, restrictions, activities, data, announcements, along with the sabotage of HCQ shows that the PANDEMIC FEAR-MONGERING is a hoax, to control populations and destroy economies and freedoms.

Now instead of totally removing all these restrictions, governments are either continuing them or increasing their intensity.

F

Fundamental

Yes, would somebody please think of the children! Children that die with a coronavirus need all our attention while the killingspree elsewhere can go on.
Does anybody care about the children where vaccins have gone wrong but can hold nobody responsible?

If they can force vaccins on people, people should be able to hold them forcing their vaccins responsible when it goes wrong. Children have died from vaccins too but few people care. TV needs to dictate what to fear, love, hate support, denounce etc...
Also see who is manufacturing our vaccins and with who they are doing business. I would rather see my healthcare under control of the people. Our very own governments are making big pharma untouchable and it is coming from very questionable sources.

If we’d truly care about the children, we won’t be so selective about “where” and specially “when” to care about them.
Sorry for my morning sunshine :)

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014

A child is 66,667 times more likely to be sold to human traffickers than die from Coronavirus.

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020

A child is 66,667 times more likely to be sold to human traffickers than die from Coronavirus.

Number one, I would'nt recommend putting tape over your child's mouth. secondly,
I will be fine if I get the virus, I don't to kill my dad when I come home. I will not take that chance...

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Number one, I would'nt recommend putting tape over your child's mouth. secondly,
I will be fine if I get the virus, I don't to kill my dad when I come home. I will not take that chance...
Well I suppose, you can always twist what another person wanted to say in attempt to belittle, when we communicate, instead of engaging in an honest conversation.
That's quite respectable of you

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Well I suppose, you can always twist what another person wanted to say in attempt to belittle, when we communicate, instead of engaging in an honest conversation.
That's quite respectable of you
I was being sarcastic, in case my point was missed. Can people engage in a normal conversation on this subject without bickering and ad hominem? We are not in a war with one another.

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
I was being sarcastic, in case my point was missed. Can people engage in a normal conversation on this subject without bickering and ad hominem? We are not in a war with one another.
Now, is'nt that ironic. You were being sarcastic trying to belittle a person for being
sarcastic.? Is'nt that rich. lol...

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
Now, is'nt that ironic. You were being sarcastic trying to belittle a person for being
sarcastic.? Is'nt that rich. And over a response to advertisement post on top of it all. lol...

cindyjane

Sep 6, 2014
This mask thing is totally confusing to most people in this world. Who does the bible say is the author of confusion? Who seeks to cause chaos, confusion, disorder, death and destruction? This is all a part of the plan folks. May we all be protected in our faith...AMEN!

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
sarcastic.? Is'nt that rich. lol...
What? You were being sarcastic and vile, dude, suggesting as if *I* would tape my (or any) child's mouth, instead of simply saying you disagreed with my concerns that masks might worsen child trafficking and back your opinion up. Then I said okay, since you choose to talk that way to people, what an "intelligent" contribution on your part.
Whatever... People have lost their ever loving minds and are unable to discuss anymore.

Nov 17, 2019
New Mexico, USA
Now instead of totally removing all these restrictions, governments are either continuing them or increasing their intensity.
Sorry I haven't replied to this until now. Been really busy. I agree. I don't think this is going to end any time soon. I think the libs want this to be the new normal, don't you think?

Feb 28, 2016
where we live in No. Fla., the stores have sighs on the doors to wear masks, but they are very lax,
as we see many who do not, even like fire-fighters & police officers and such -
we also see most of the children who are with their parents, NOT wearing masks...

of course we comply, but it is becoming very obvious that many here are tired of
wearing and are just not going to continue to do so...

E

EleventhHour

And for such reasons the virus will continue to spread and the more it spreads the harder it is to contain, a few simple measures done

initially would have prevented a lot of suffering but then when do people follow common sense science based guidelines.

K

Karraster

My question, if the mask works, then wear it! Why worry about whether anyone else is. If it truly keeps one from a cold or the flu, wear it 24/7 as I understand some do. Not logical, it either works or it don't. I would compare it to putting up chain link fence to keep out mosquitos, speaking of mosquitos....

Maybe a lot of what these flu symptoms really are, exposure to toxins. I know some readers will lol. But a few days ago I was exposed to the Cooks Pest Control spraying all the foliage in the front and back yard at a house where I was working. (spraying for mosquitos) Soon after I began to have body aches and sensitive skin like a fever coming on, nausea and some weird neurological symptoms. I have been detoxing since then, about 2 days. Much better now. No doubt in my mind at all what caused it. Poison. People need to wake up, we are being poisoned.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
My question, if the mask works, then wear it! Why worry about whether anyone else is. If it truly keeps one from a cold or the flu, wear it 24/7 as I understand some do. Not logical, it either works or it don't. I would compare it to putting up chain link fence to keep out mosquitos, speaking of mosquitos....
The idea behind wearing the mask is that it is supposed to help others, not-so-much the one wearing the mask.

Maybe a lot of what these flu symptoms really are, exposure to toxins. I know some readers will lol. But a few days ago I was exposed to the Cooks Pest Control spraying all the foliage in the front and back yard at a house where I was working. (spraying for mosquitos) Soon after I began to have body aches and sensitive skin like a fever coming on, nausea and some weird neurological symptoms. I have been detoxing since then, about 2 days. Much better now. No doubt in my mind at all what caused it. Poison. People need to wake up, we are being poisoned.
Yep. (y)

Glad you are okay. :)

K

Karraster

The idea behind wearing the mask is that it is supposed to help others, not-so-much the one wearing the mask.
Thanks for your kind reply. Have you seen this? It was uploaded back in April, spot on.