The unbeliever continued..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 8, 2012
God uses people opposed to His will for His own purposes.
But that doesn't mean they are His servants.
He allows things to happen. He has given freewill.
But outer darkness is real. God can have a place where He chooses not to be.
This is that place where those who live for themselves(those that serve mammon), the vast majority of the souls go.
This is also in His word - 'the wide road that leads to destruction', as opposed to the 'narrow path that leads to eternal life'.
I study the bible under no man or denomination. In it's totality it is more than evident that there are two paths.
I suggest you start with the words of Jesus Himself. He said plenty about a literal place called hell.
(Get a red letter edition, it will be easier to find His quotes)

May 29, 2012
God uses people opposed to His will for His own purposes.
But that doesn't mean they are His servants.
He allows things to happen. He has given freewill.
But outer darkness is real. God can have a place where He chooses not to be.
This is that place where those who live for themselves(those that serve mammon), the vast majority of the souls go.
This is also in His word - 'the wide road that leads to destruction', as opposed to the 'narrow path that leads to eternal life'.
I study the bible under no man or denomination. In it's totality it is more than evident that there are two paths.
I suggest you start with the words of Jesus Himself. He said plenty about a literal place called hell.
(Get a red letter edition, it will be easier to find His quotes)

I have one beloved. And the words HE directly speaks is KEY to the rightful dividing of scripture. Who are we to judge another man's servant? How is there freewill when we are either slaves of sin or of righteousness. Were we not made subjected to vanity AGAINST OUR WILL?

And again I say read for yourself! To be present in the body is to be ABSENT from the Lord!

Sep 8, 2012
But your doctrine excludes the fall.
Your belief system has no place for disobedience.
Truly mankind sinned. This is where death entered into the world.
And if all do God's will, why did Jesus tell His disciples to spread the gospel to the ends of the earth?

E

eternally-gratefull

I have one beloved. And the words HE directly speaks is KEY to the rightful dividing of scripture. Who are we to judge another man's servant? How is there freewill when we are either slaves of sin or of righteousness. Were we not made subjected to vanity AGAINST OUR WILL?

And again I say read for yourself! To be present in the body is to be ABSENT from the Lord!
For those who have been made alive in CHrist, this is a correct statement.

For those who are still dead in Christ. what separates them from God is their faith in him. If they are not made alive by Christ. they will never be with the lord.

May 29, 2012
But your doctrine excludes the fall.
Your belief system has no place for disobedience.
Truly mankind sinned. This is where death entered into the world.
And if all do God's will, why did Jesus tell His disciples to spread the gospel to the ends of the earth?
What do you mean? Will you not die for disobedience like us all? The fool and the wise die alike.

The gospel is to be peached, but which one shall we listen to?

Romans 10:14-15

New Living Translation (NLT)
14*But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them? 15*And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is why the Scriptures say, “How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring good news!”[a]

I bring good news! If you see God only saving a few, then count it not evil that I see Him saving more.