T
toinena
Guest
[FONT="]Even though I walk[/FONT]
[FONT="] through the darkest valley,[a][/FONT]
[FONT="]I will fear no evil,[/FONT]
[FONT="] for you are with me;[/FONT]
[FONT="]your rod and your staff,[/FONT]
[FONT="] they comfort me.
[/FONT]
[FONT="]Yesterday I was in a dark place. Heartbroken, bitter, depressed. I just wanted to die. Hating my life. Hating my future. Hating my body. You name it. My co-worker sent me home, and told me to stay at home today, too. I am blessed by having such a great co-worker. And I am blessed by having a friend that listens and that helped me see the silver lining and that points to God. And I would never have met that person if it wasn't for CC. So I am blessed by being on this site, too.[FONT="] through the darkest valley,[a][/FONT]
[FONT="]I will fear no evil,[/FONT]
[FONT="] for you are with me;[/FONT]
[FONT="]your rod and your staff,[/FONT]
[FONT="] they comfort me.
[/FONT]
So perhaps I was in the valley of the shadow of death. But I didn't fear. I have somehow lost the ability to feel fear and anxiety when following Christ. And He surely made sure I was comforted and taken care of in the best possible way.
As for today. I slowly am getting back to life. And I am actually excited for what is around the corner. It is going to be a great autumn (or fall if you like). Because if He leads me by his rod and staff, I can only roll on an rejoice.
[/FONT]