The valley of the shadow of death

  • Thread starter Thread starter toinena
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

toinena

Guest
[FONT=&quot]Even though I walk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] through the darkest valley,[a][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will fear no evil,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] for you are with me;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]your rod and your staff,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] they comfort me.

[/FONT]
​
[FONT=&quot]Yesterday I was in a dark place. Heartbroken, bitter, depressed. I just wanted to die. Hating my life. Hating my future. Hating my body. You name it. My co-worker sent me home, and told me to stay at home today, too. I am blessed by having such a great co-worker. And I am blessed by having a friend that listens and that helped me see the silver lining and that points to God. And I would never have met that person if it wasn't for CC. So I am blessed by being on this site, too.

So perhaps I was in the valley of the shadow of death. But I didn't fear. I have somehow lost the ability to feel fear and anxiety when following Christ. And He surely made sure I was comforted and taken care of in the best possible way.

As for today. I slowly am getting back to life. And I am actually excited for what is around the corner. It is going to be a great autumn (or fall if you like). Because if He leads me by his rod and staff, I can only roll on an rejoice.


[/FONT]
 
hallelujah
yes he is with us all the time , when we walk in the rivers he is with us when we go anywhere he protects us all the time
praise God.