The vanishing male

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

saintrose

May 9, 2020

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Do you use any specific study that has helped you understand it?
It would probably be best described with the statement at the beginning of that post that I provided a link to:
The short answer -- with and by the guidance of the Holy Spirit - and no one else.
I have been studying it (on-and-off) for many years.

Perhaps, the best advice I can give you - I already have - in that post I linked to.

To add to that, I would suggest that you not allow yourself to get caught up in the various views that believe all of the prophetic description in Revelation to be associated with a singular short period of time - you must be able to look at it in God's Time Frame.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
It would probably be best described with the statement at the beginning of that post that I provided a link to:

I have been studying it (on-and-off) for many years.

Perhaps, the best advice I can give you - I already have - in that post I linked to.

To add to that, I would suggest that you not allow yourself to get caught up in the various views that believe all of the prophetic description in Revelation to be associated with a singular short period of time - you must be able to look at it in God's Time Frame.
I'll read through the thread. Thank you.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I'll read through the thread. Thank you.
Well - that one post is what I was pointing you to - I don't remember what-all is in the rest of the thread. (I was not suggesting that you necessarily should read the whole thread.)