The various mistakes of shrimp on CC Part 1: To enter with a bang

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shrimp

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2011
1,188
39
48
Ok. So I've been thinking about the various mistakes I have made since my first day joining CC. This one is in the top 10 of things I wish I hadn't done:

I went with the standard way of introducing myself! While respectful, not entirely awesome.

Therefore, I issue my new and improved introduction:

HI MY NAME IS SHRIMP. I AM NEW AND A CHRISTIAN. PLEASE ENJOY MY FAVORITE VIDEO THAT IS ALL ABOUT SHRIMP!
Shrimp... According To Bubba Gump - YouTube
 
wisebeardman;bt6923 said:
lolwut?....
Come on, wise! There has got to be a list of mistakes you have made while a greenhorn on this site!
I know I have a ton. And I intend on "fixing" them. :D
 
wisebeardman;bt6948 said:
sure its just not greenhorn to the internet?

I was actually playing on the net back when you was just being born.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September

sad day.

LOL I was actually referring to being a greenhorn on CC. My mom let me "play" on the internet when I was about 8 years old, but I wasn't too interested and didn't really cross my mind again until I went to Alaska and enrolled in public school.
 
At any rate, this new intro would have saved me the endless "do you like shrimp" and "why do you call yourself shrimp" questions.