The virus is real.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Your the ones that have swallowed hook, line, and sinker the propagated lie. The comments that come out of your tinfoil group are over the top but then what should you expect. Must admit you are good for a laugh. But I have better things to do than waste my time here. Enjoy your echo chamber.
You have once again failed to offer a cogent rebuttal to the ethical and moral points that I am making. Good day to you. And please.....don't get a panic attack and run out to get your appendix taken out if you don't really need to.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
You have once again failed to offer a cogent rebuttal to the ethical and moral points that I am making.
You can forget about ethics, morality, principles, or even common sense in connection with the Scamdemic. All of a sudden high profile "conservatives" have jumped on the vaccine bandwagon. We have Trump, DeSantis, Hannity, Shapiro, Ivey, McConnell, etc all trying to con conservatives and Republicans into taking the worthless vaccines. Ivey even had the audacity to falsely claim that only the unvaccinated are being hospitalized.

All of these people have an ethical and moral responsibility to inform themselves of the facts before they open their mouths. But today ethics and morality among politicians and media personalities is totally absent.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
As a Christian these verses apply to you do they not.

Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
Rom 13:2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.

Perhaps you should take verses in to consideration before you refuse to get a covid shot.
So when Germany made it a crime for citizens to harbor Jews, and for the vast array of Laws against the Jews, you would have dutifully applied Romans 13? And turned over Jews to be murdered?

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
So when Germany made it a crime for citizens to harbor Jews, and for the vast array of Laws against the Jews, you would have dutifully applied Romans 13? And turned over Jews to be murdered?
I'm sure when the US government orders Christians to be ratted out so they can be beheaded he will be first inline to turn in his Christian neighbor.

Justified

Jul 13, 2021
Please do not show your self to me a fool. If you do not see the difference between that and someone taking a covid shot then there is not much help for you.

Justified

Jul 13, 2021
I'm sure when the US government orders Christians to be ratted out so they can be beheaded he will be first inline to turn in his Christian neighbor.
Well since I will not be here as I will have been taken home by Jesus I will not have to deal with that but I do hope that you will be kind to your friends as you party that all those christians are gone.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Please do not show your self to me a fool. If you do not see the difference between that and someone taking a covid shot then there is not much help for you.
Ahh…

So I see now. YOU get to pick and choose which government laws Romans 13 applies to, but others don’t. We must bow to YOUR wisdom in such matters huh?

Also, there’s this, which you’ll likely twist for your own desires.

Matthew 5:22
New King James Version
22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council.

But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
Well since I will not be here as I will have been taken home by Jesus I will not have to deal with that but I do hope that you will be kind to your friends as you party that all those christians are gone.
I'm saddened to see that you couldn't or wouldn't try and grasp the simple point I tried to make, but not surprised after reading some of your writings. By your logic when government tells you to take the mark you will obediently do so.

Apr 12, 2021
I'm saddened to see that you couldn't or wouldn't try and grasp the simple point I tried to make, but not surprised after reading some of your writings. By your logic when government tells you to take the mark you will obediently do so.
As the call for government vaccine mandates increase across the globe, where some countries have pending legislation that will require proof of having received the Covid-19 shot to dine out in public, ride public trans, keep your job (public and private sector), we may be seeing the unfolding of the mark of he beast piecemeal: one small bite at a time. Before long, you'll no longer be able to buy or sell without the Covid-19 shot. The lost and the afraid will submit because they lack faith, and they treasure their life here on earth. The faithful know their home is in heaven with the Lord, and we all pray "maranatha, Jesus." Amen. ❤

Apr 12, 2021
2 Thessalonians 2: "9The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, 10and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, 12in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

C = 100
O = 0
V = 5
I = 1
D = 500
````````````````````
= 616
+ 50 faux vaccine +
boosters
``````````````````
= 666

Wait for it. It's coming. Only a matter of time.

Apr 12, 2021
(Edited)

2 Thessalonians 2: "9The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, 10and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, 12in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

C = 100
O = 0
V = 5
I = 1
D = 500
1 = 1
9 = 9
````````````````````
= 616
+ 50 faux vaccine +
boosters
``````````````````
= 666

Wait for it. It's coming. Only a matter of time.

S

SophieT

But why should you care if people suffer and some die from covid as long as it does not inconvenience you. So nice to see your Christian compassion and love for your fellow man. If you are what people see when they look at Christians it is no wonder that they say the church is no different than the world. You only care about yourself.
You should be ashamed of yourselves. But I doubt that will happen as it is all about you.
hmmm...I checked you out a bit because I sometimes do that with new members when it seems valuable to do so

In your case, I did read where you said to another poster that you did not care for their rhetoric...not those exact words but that exact meaning

you will find some of that going on in your own post above :giggle: and before you think I am another dumb American, while I do live in the US, I was born and raised in Canada and spent most of my life there and have been all across the country and lived in more than one province

so I am just another dumb Canadian I guess :whistle:

S

SophieT

NEWSFLASH: There is no vaccine. A vaccine produces immunity to a specific disease. No one is immune from Covid19 or its variants. The polio vaccine immunized against polio. Same goes for mumps, measles, rubella, tetanus, et al.

There is NO COVID19 VACCINE.
true

had the covid convo with my doctor just this past Monday and she did refer to the shot as experimental...which of course it is...and as such, and because of the side effects many experience, including the permanent one called death, she advises only take it if you want to and she will tell those at high risk it might be beneficial for them

I appreciate people who think for themselves and do not spew gov talking points at people

S

SophieT

As a Christian these verses apply to you do they not.

Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
Rom 13:2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.

Perhaps you should take verses in to consideration before you refuse to get a covid shot.
you know, I have really searched and I cannot find any scripture that tells me to put my brain in a safe and lock it. there is not authority for mandating or forcing people to accept poison into their bodies anymore than there is for forcing people to do other things with their bodies.

perhaps consider some other scripture in order to achieve some balance because I am sure you would not like other passages of scripture to totally mandate all that you do. here is something for you to consider:

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

so the verse above would appear to allow people to seek God and then do what they sense is the right action for them to take

what is really quite interesting in this case, are the preceding verses:

27 The apostles were brought in and made to appear before the Sanhedrin to be questioned by the high priest. 28 “We gave you strict orders not to teach in this name,” he said. “Yet you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching and are determined to make us guilty of this man’s blood.”

the government mandated all believers to shut up...strict orders even .... not to teach in Jesus name. BUT Peter and the other apostles said they were going to obey God and not men

now if we liberally apply Romans 13 all over like seasoning, we might get a taste for acting like robots, but if we consider how we are to walk in the spirit and seek the will of God, well we might just come to the point where we do disobey man and obey God instead

other passages can be applied, but too long a post and people don't read it. I know I wouldn't

S

SophieT

Your the ones that have swallowed hook, line, and sinker the propagated lie. The comments that come out of your tinfoil group are over the top but then what should you expect. Must admit you are good for a laugh. But I have better things to do than waste my time here. Enjoy your echo chamber.
rhetoric. mind the rhetoric

and you are sounding disturbed because people disagree with you

see, this is what happens when people are allowed free speech. you might not like what they say, but just think...you can disagree without being thrown in jail . nice how that works

Justified

Jul 13, 2021
What I keep seeing from you all is that people may die from the shot. Ya they may but guess what they have a higher risk of death from covid. If you don't want the shot well it's a free country last time I checked so don't get it. It is your side of the conversation that is saying over the top things about the shots.

For "Christians" you seem to have a very low regard for the love of your fellow man. I have seen numerious comments on here that you can't trust the media yet you love to quote it when it says something you think supports your cause. Can you say hypocrisy?

This thread has been good for a few laughs. You guys are funny anyway.

Apr 12, 2021
What I keep seeing from you all is that people may die from the shot. Ya they may but guess what they have a higher risk of death from covid. If you don't want the shot well it's a free country last time I checked so don't get it. It is your side of the conversation that is saying over the top things about the shots.

For "Christians" you seem to have a very low regard for the love of your fellow man. I have seen numerious comments on here that you can't trust the media yet you love to quote it when it says something you think supports your cause. Can you say hypocrisy?

This thread has been good for a few laughs. You guys are funny anyway.
Okay. You've harped your point long and hard. Anything else?

One from me though, because I'm curious: to how many Covid-19 shots are you willing to subject your body?

S

SophieT

another dude comes in and thinks he's gonna run the place

and gets his undies in a knot when he finds out people have their own thoughts

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
well its not only australians who can be a bit dim about covid they will just suffer through the plague even more.

When God told the israelites to obey him and put a MARK on their doors with the blood of a firstborn lamb (i.e a clean beast) so that the angel of death would pass over them they did, and all who did so survived.

After that came several other plagues but the Pharoah only relented when his own firstborn son died.

Have you ever lost someone close to you to an untimely death? Yes? well have a bit of compassion on others.