The Voice of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

firegmed

Dec 28, 2017
I was saved in December 2017, and was only saved by prayer. I committed my life to the Lord and seek his counsel thru ought my Day. While fasting and praying one day I asked the lord to help me raise my child to be a good and upright man. I don’t know how to explain the voice of God, but the moment I asked him, I was compelled to pick up the Bible and open it. I opened it and It was Proverds and the first thing that caught my eye was in the middle of the book was a heading for Chapter 3 (KJV) ‘Instruction of a father’ I wanted to cry. He told me I could Find everything in his Books of the Bible. Praise the LORD! I am to make Flash cards of certain verses in the bible. Have my boy study and learn each one a week. With the verse on Top and a childs interpretation at the bottom. My Lord told me to do these things till he is 18 and my Child we grow to know him and seek him, and his Life WILL be blessed. He wants all children to grow and know him. This is a big endevour for a man who has never made a flash card for a child. I have managed to make a few so far, and through prayer I hope someone in the Christian Community can help me further my Lords work.
God Bless,
George

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
So you were saved this month? Good for you:D His voice is something that is heard in many ways, for some they hear it as a small whisper in their minds for others they just feel a tug or a leading and others still hear it mainly through scripture. He speaks to his children in many ways but also beware because the enemy may try to disguise his voice to sound like God's

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
I was saved in December 2017, and was only saved by prayer. I committed my life to the Lord and seek his counsel thru ought my Day. While fasting and praying one day I asked the lord to help me raise my child to be a good and upright man. I don’t know how to explain the voice of God, but the moment I asked him, I was compelled to pick up the Bible and open it. I opened it and It was Proverds and the first thing that caught my eye was in the middle of the book was a heading for Chapter 3 (KJV) ‘Instruction of a father’ I wanted to cry. He told me I could Find everything in his Books of the Bible. Praise the LORD! I am to make Flash cards of certain verses in the bible. Have my boy study and learn each one a week. With the verse on Top and a childs interpretation at the bottom. My Lord told me to do these things till he is 18 and my Child we grow to know him and seek him, and his Life WILL be blessed. He wants all children to grow and know him. This is a big endevour for a man who has never made a flash card for a child. I have managed to make a few so far, and through prayer I hope someone in the Christian Community can help me further my Lords work.
God Bless,
George
My wife leads the young youth ministry in church. She teaches the word of God to the young children, as they would understand it.
Continue to teach it to your child.

I have 4 kids.
When each was born, just out of the womb, slippery sloppy I took them in my hands ( even worried about dropping them) I lifted them up and says to God " This is my child I know give my child back to you, may I be a father to them as you are to me"

Every day you wake up give your child back to God and ask him to be the Father he is to you and be the same Father he wants you to be.

Nothing wrong with flash cards, we have them all round the house.

We all need to ensure we walk the talk.

This I'm sure you will do.

firegmed

Dec 28, 2017
Thank you for reminding me, I have been hearing that voice also, vain thoughts, thoughts of failure, bouts of depression.
Thank you my Christian brother, I will print the following as a daily reminder.

[SUP] [/SUP]Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. [SUP]11 [/SUP]Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. [SUP]12 [/SUP]For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. [SUP]13 [/SUP]Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. [SUP]14 [/SUP]Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, [SUP]15 [/SUP]and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. [SUP]16 [/SUP]In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. [SUP]17 [/SUP]Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.[SUP]18 [/SUP]And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Honor and Glory To Our Lord Jesus,
George

firegmed

Dec 28, 2017
Thank you for your wise words my brother in Christ. With my Lords Guidance I will learn to walk the talk.

Brother In Christ,

student

Jul 20, 2010
[h=1]Proverbs 22:6-8King James Version (KJV)[/h] [SUP]6 [/SUP]Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

One of my favorites!!!!