The waiting season

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 3, 2021
Finding your partner is not the only reason why you are alive, don't be too occupied with finding the one you wanted to marry, life is more than just romantic relationships, your season of being single is a wonderful blessing, use this time to glorify God above everything else, God holds the perfect timing and He knows when you are ready or not, treasure everything that you have right now. Because when the right one is comes life will never be the same again. So, while you are still single. Spend the time with the things that truly matters.
1. Serve God
2. Serve His people
3. Spend more quality time with your family
4. Have dates with your parents
5. Eat outside with your siblings

Those simple things will train you how to truly treasure your partner one day.
If you feel impatient!
Turn your head around and focus on God and you will receive the joy of waiting. His presence in hour life will let you realize that He is more than enough and whether you have a partner or not you know that you are already fulfilled and contented. No amount of worldly love can satisfy your heart. Only God has the power to complete you.
Jesus alone is Enough.
Serving Him in this thing called life is already a great privilidge. So, always remember that. Your season of waiting is always worth it. Because you are seeking God's love every single day of your life and you learn to live a life full of contentment. Put God first.
For He alone can lead you to the right one and if you don't listen to Him. You will end up broken hearted. So,trust the process. Surrender all your questions and doubts to God. Allow Him to write your love story until that one beautiful day comes when God will introduce you to the person He has been preparing for you. All this time and only then you will realize that.

The waiting season is WORTH IT.

Credits : Jerry Kim
#Pursued# #God#

I am blessed 😊
Happy Christmas. 🌲😄

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Its the 'God writing your love story' post!

I knew it! I mean...I knew someone was going to write this.

lol Merry Christmas.

p.s what happens when God doesnt introduce you to one person but maybe Hes like 'ya know, I dont actually need for you to be married. I want you to spread my Word as that is the most important thing. I want you to love everyone in all different ways that Jesus loved people and you dont need to be married to to do this'

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
ThenUOTE="Lanolin, post: 4732331, member: 278641"]Its the 'God writing your love story' post!

lol Merry Christmas.

p.s what happens when God doesnt introduce you to one person but maybe Hes like 'ya know, I dont actually need for you to be married. I want you to spread my Word as that is the most important thing. I want you to love everyone in all different ways that Jesus loved people and you dont need to be married to to do this'[/QUOTE]
Then you remain single until you are 43 (so far.)

Or at least that's how it happened with me.

No worries though, I'm enjoying life. :cool:

Dec 3, 2021
It's the 'God writing your love story' post!

lol, Merry Christmas.

p.s what happens when God doesn't introduce you to one person but maybe He's like 'ya know, I don't need for you to be married. I want you to spread my Word as that is the most important thing. I want you to love everyone in all different ways that Jesus loved people and you don't need to be married to do this'
😁
Merry Christmas

That is okay, I will enjoy that season and I give my best to God. 😊 He will help through that season even one day there is no "someone" coming into my life. I already living in His field. 😊

Dec 3, 2021
ThenUOTE="Lanolin, post: 4732331, member: 278641"] It's the 'God writing your love story' post!

lol, Merry Christmas.

p.s what happens when God doesn't introduce you to one person but maybe He's like 'ya know, I don't need for you to be married. I want you to spread my Word as that is the most important thing. I want you to love everyone in all different ways that Jesus loved people and you don't need to be married to do this'
Then you remain single until you are 43 (so far.)

Or at least that's how it happened to me.

No worries though, I'm enjoying life. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yas, enjoying life with God! you never feel empty inside. 😊 Bless you!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I just read 138 dates (see thread) and so the author of that went hard out looking for three years. She was 34 at the start and 38 at the end of it.

She was living in a diferent country from her parents and had no siblings. So I guess she was rather lonely.

I think Christan singles have an advantage over singles who are not believers as we are already in a relationship...with God.

There was this show on tv that many may have watched called Sex and the City about four single girls in New York. Bit old now...but anyway. The core of that show seemed to be about the friendship these four women had with each other as they went around dating (and sometimes, mating). I recall none had actual brothers or sisters and they all lived in their own apartments and none ever seemd to have any parents either.

One was raised episocopalian (charlotte) but she gave her faith up to marry a Jewish guy. Though much of the show was about an egotistical newspaper columnist called Carrie (I say that...love watching the character but really she was a piece of work! ) who wore these outrageous fashions. But she kept getting her heart broken whilst at the same time stomping on other mens hearts. Right at the end her love intersts finally decides to txt her and reveal his name to everyone she declares the most important relationship is the one with...yourself.

Im like nooo but then. if you havent got God then yea the only one you've really got is yourself. I thought she might at least say her relationship with her FRIENDS! But it was like she threw them all under the bus?!