It´s almost 40 years when I climbed a “wall” in Margarita island. I wasn´t properly dressed, I just went there with part of my family (who picked me up to that beach) and I wanted to see the ocean from a better place.
That place wasn´t alone. There wasn´t a crowd I would feel I needed to run from but, I wanted to see how far I could see those who took me there, while the wind would refresh my face, the moment its breeze would comb my hair.
I started to walk with those boots I long. It wasn´t too complicated, I could find my way and, the more I climbed, I felt someone was watching me (and I didn´t knw why).
I enjoyed that moment. It was something new I was trying and, after a couple of days going to beaches, you may feel you´re getting bored.
Mi lado UFF-mano: The wall
That place wasn´t alone. There wasn´t a crowd I would feel I needed to run from but, I wanted to see how far I could see those who took me there, while the wind would refresh my face, the moment its breeze would comb my hair.
I started to walk with those boots I long. It wasn´t too complicated, I could find my way and, the more I climbed, I felt someone was watching me (and I didn´t knw why).
I enjoyed that moment. It was something new I was trying and, after a couple of days going to beaches, you may feel you´re getting bored.
Mi lado UFF-mano: The wall