The war against HCQ has intensified unbelievably

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
NOTE: People will find this hard to believe, but a war has been raging against cheap and effective anti-viral hydroxycholorquine (HCQ) by the Establishment medical professionals as well as the media. This is so that more avoidable deaths can be reported, and the Wuhan Virus Conspiracy can achieve its goal. Facebook, UTube and Twitter are literally censoring all positive information about HCQ because there is in fact a conspiracy. I am reproducing the entire article by a medical doctor who is very concerned about this matter. Indeed a whole group of medical doctors have finally decided to address all the misinformation and disinformation about COVID-19. I have added all the sub-headings below to assist in understanding what is going on and express my opinions.

PART I
YOUR GOVERNMENT AT WORK
FDA delays on HCQ cost potentially 16,000 lives this month!

Exclusive: Elizabeth Lee Vliet, M.D., compares hydroxychloroquine effectiveness with remdesivir. Note: Dr. Vliet is a member of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, AAPS.

FDA IS CONSPIRING AGAINST HCQ
Twenty thousand more Americans have died while the FDA has delayed, since July 1, a new emergency use approval for outpatient use of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) for COVID-19. On July 1, Henry Ford Hospital physicians and researchers in Detroit filed an urgent request to FDA Commissioner Dr. Stephen Hahn for a new outpatient Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for FDA approval of HCQ to be used in early treatment for COVID-19. Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Institute in Dallas, issued an urgent appeal supporting the Henry Ford EUA application, based on their clinical study of prophylactic use of HCQ in their own medical workers. Baylor cardiologists emphasized there were no adverse cardiac outcomes in their own or the Ford study.

NEW CLINICAL TRIAL CONFIRMS EFFECTIVENESS OF HCQ
Henry Ford's new clinical trial found an impressive 51% reduction in deaths if HCQ was begun within 24 hours of admission to hospital. An outpatient primary care study by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, using HCQ, azithromycin and zinc given within less than seven days of COVID-19 symptoms, showed approximately 80% decrease in deaths, and less than 1% of his patients needed to be admitted to hospital. These U.S. early intervention studies' extraordinary results show how many lives can be saved with early HCQ treatment.

PEOPLE ARE DYING IN LARGE NUMBERS BECAUSE OF THIS CONSPIRACY
If the FDA had acted quickly on the Henry Ford and Baylor approval request for HCQ, we can reasonably consider that 16,000 lives could have been saved since July 1. EUA applications do not have to take long to approve, when well documented rationale and supporting research is presented as the Henry Ford team and Baylor cardiologists did.

HCQ DID NOT EVEN NEED ANY FURTHER APPROVALS
HCQ is already an FDA-approved drug, unlike remdesivir, which had almost an immediate compassionate use authorization granted that has now been expanded for early use despite severe side effects. The former director of the FDA subagency BARDA, Rick Bright, Ph.D., submitted an EUA for HCQ approval for hospital use at 11:30 p.m. on March 28, 2020. Dr. Hahn's approval was granted a little after midnight, March 29, 2020. Approval in about 30 minutes.

A BOGUS DEMAND FOR MORE DATA IS THE EXCUSE USED BY FDA
We have been waiting almost 30 days for Dr. Hahn to issue approval of the Henry Ford EUA application for outpatient use. Hahn has stated that we need more data. Henry Ford and Baylor doctors have already provided research documentation stronger than in Rick Bright's March application and included current COVID-19 studies from the U.S. and other countries. What amount of "data" will ever satisfy Dr. Hahn?

HCQ PROVED ITSELF FIFTEEN YEARS AGO!
Let THIS sink in: Laboratory studies published by the National Institutes of Health 15 years ago (2005) showed potent antiviral effects of chloroquine against SARS-CoV-1 to block the infection at the earliest stage. Anthony Fauci, who was working at NIH at that time, has to have known for the last 15-18 years that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are effective against SARS-Co-V-1, which shares 79% of the viral genome with SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
PART II

NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT THIS CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY
It is appalling that so many more Americans have died, while the physician who is head of the FDA has dawdled on approving HCQ for an urgent new use in this pandemic. Dr. Hahn knows full well the 65-year track record of safety worldwide in patients of all ages, all ethnic groups, and even pregnant women and nursing mothers. Doctors who are treating COVID-19 patients see lives being saved by cheap, safe, FDA-approved medicines – hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, doxycycline.

EARLY TREATMENT WITH HCQ IS CRITICAL
It is crucial to start HCQ early, during days 1-7 of symptoms, for these key reasons:
  • Early treatment is when HCQ works best two ways: to stop viral entry into our cells, and block the virus from multiplying using the cell's machinery.
  • The viral load explodes by day 6, and then can trigger an exaggerated inflammatory response called Cytokine Storm, which severely damages critical organs: lungs, kidneys, heart, brain, liver and intestines. This severe complication doesn't occur in all COVID-19 patients, but often is fatal when it does.
  • Early treatment keeps infected people from spreading the virus to others.
  • Early treatment is crucial to keeping people out of hospitals and off ventilators.
  • Availability of early treatment is urgently needed to safely re-open businesses, schools and churches and help relieve public anxiety and fear.
HCQ SHOULD HAVE BEEN FREELY AVAILABLE SINCE MARCH 2020
Front-line doctors have been pleading with the FDA and state officials since March to open access to early treatment with HCQ. The supply of HCQ has been ramped up to handle its use in early treatment of COVID. The Strategic National Stockpile has millions of doses deteriorating in government warehouses that are not being distributed because doctors are prevented from prescribing for outpatients with COVID-19.

CHARGES SHOULD BE BROUGHT AGAINST THE FDA
FDA's misleading statements about HCQ have led to dangerous, unprecedented restrictions on physicians' off-label prescribing rights imposed by state governors, medical boards and pharmacy boards.

REMDESIVIR IS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE AND DANGEROUS
Generic HCQ with azithromycin or doxycycline plus zinc is taken by mouth. Total treatment cost is about $25-$30 cash price for the 5-7 day course used in COVID-19. Remdesivir must be given intravenously to patients in hospital, at a cost of about $3,500. Its serious side effects include respiratory failure, the very condition it is supposed to treat. It has shown limited success: It shortened hospital stays by only 4 days and has not been clearly shown to reduce deaths.

CRITICAL WORKERS NEED HCQ TO CONTINUE WORKING
Baylor's study showing prophylactic benefits for hospital workers is profoundly important, not only for front-line medical workers, but also for law enforcement officers, paramedics, clergy, dentists/dental hygienists, truck drivers, food-processing workers, teachers, behavioral health professionals, factory and grocery store workers, flight attendants and many others.

THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A PRESIDENTIAL EXECUTIVE ORDER TO PREVENT SABOTAGE
HCQ is a safe, effective outpatient treatment we have NOW. Physicians and patients need freedom to use it. Delays waiting for the "magic bullet" of a vaccine inevitably mean more deaths. Even IF we have a vaccine that works, we still need therapeutics, such as HCQ. Testing is inaccurate and often unavailable, and HCQ dispensing must not be limited to persons with a positive test. Such limits also prevent prophylactic use. Governors and other officials must not be allowed to arbitrarily restrict life-saving HCQ treatment. Continued shutdowns of businesses, schools and churches and mandatory mask edicts are not controlling the epidemic. Meanwhile, these orders have eroded our constitutional freedoms and devastated our economic, psychological, physical and spiritual well-being.

Dr. Hahn's FDA is costing more lives with its delay in removing the obstructions it created to prescribing safe, effective early HCQ treatment: deaths directly from COVID-19 and indirectly by destroying livelihoods and distribution of foods, goods and services required to sustain our lives.
Dr. Hahn, America needs you to act NOW.

https://www.wnd.com/2020/07/fda-delays-hcq-cost-potentially-16000-lives-month/

The problem is that FDA and NIH are both under the authority of the President. And President Trump is allowing these political shenanigans as well as Dr. Fauci’s fake recommendations to control the narrative, when he should have been the first one to stop these conspiracies.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
the main thing is that HCQ is an old drug, no patent , and big pharma can't $$$ off of it.

acts5_29

Apr 17, 2020
You've got to love the people who think the government is engaged in this big, sinister conspiracy. And yet Trump--who is supposed to be the head of said government--is all wonderful, their hero.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
You've got to love the people who think the government is engaged in this big, sinister conspiracy.
Not "the government" but a handful of corrupt public health officials who should have been fired back in 2017.
And yet Trump--who is supposed to be the head of said government--is all wonderful, their hero.
Trump has sabotaged himself, and also allowed himself to be sabotaged. But he has no excuse.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
There are several covid treatments... Some of them, like HCQ, have been suppressed while others are very expensive...
Despite these treatments they continue to press on with this magic vaccine... Why... Why spend billions of dollars developing a vaccine when there are treatments... $$$$$... Money... Lots and lots of money...

Traditionally a person gets sick then goes to a doctor to get treated for it... Now they want to treat everyone even if your not sick.
That would make heaps more money than just treating the small percentage that get sick... This whole scam makes me sick...

First they convinced most people that our kids won't survive to be adults unless they get stabbed with multiple needles...
Now they're convincing everyone that we all need to get jabbed or else we will all die...

E

EleventhHour

There are several covid treatments... Some of them, like HCQ, have been suppressed while others are very expensive...
Despite these treatments they continue to press on with this magic vaccine... Why... Why spend billions of dollars developing a vaccine when there are treatments... $$$$$... Money... Lots and lots of money...

Traditionally a person gets sick then goes to a doctor to get treated for it... Now they want to treat everyone even if your not sick.
That would make heaps more money than just treating the small percentage that get sick... This whole scam makes me sick...

First they convinced most people that our kids won't survive to be adults unless they get stabbed with multiple needles...
Now they're convincing everyone that we all need to get jabbed or else we will all die...
HQC was proven ineffective through clinical trials.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
penicillin ( which i am allergic to)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
HQC was proven ineffective through clinical trials.
Bogus clinical trials mean nothing. Lancet had to literally withdraw one bogus article. HCQ was SABOTAGED from the get go because of Gilead. Remdesivir, and billions of dollars.

Christians need to deal with the truth, not the lies manufactured by people with their own evil agendas. Zelenko's HCQ package should have been made available to all who needed it since March 2020. Many other doctors had good success and made it known also. That would have saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

E

EleventhHour

Bogus clinical trials mean nothing. Lancet had to literally withdraw one bogus article. HCQ was SABOTAGED from the get go because of Gilead. Remdesivir, and billions of dollars.

Christians need to deal with the truth, not the lies manufactured by people with their own evil agendas. Zelenko's HCQ package should have been made available to all who needed it since March 2020. Many other doctors had good success and made it known also. That would have saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

Have you studied them via medical journals?

Have heard of placebo effect?

E

EleventhHour

According to the mainstream narrative... Yes
Meanwhile thousands of doctors say otherwise but have been censored... Suspicious to say the least
The only thing that matters when it comes to treatment is double blind clinical trials.

Unless yo wan to go back to bloodletting?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019

The thing leftists continually get wrong, about this and other issues such as vaccination, is who owns the risk. If it's my body and I am sick and I want to take the risks of using hydroxychloroquine to treat my illness, this is my risk to take, and the government has no right to intervene. (I fully agree the risks are minimal, especially compared to the risks of an untested vaccine, but leftists seem too ignorant to realise their hypocrisy here - double blind clinical trials only apply to drugs that can help, seems to be their rule of thumb).

The same if the scamdemic were a legitimate bubonic plague epidemic, and I want to travel to Nigeria to visit a worst hit tribe - my body, my risk, for the government to intervene in this process is stealing.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
They don't want this cheap cure to spoil their plans of making hundreds of billions of dollars by vaccinating everyone

Using drugs for a medical treatment was always a last resort. U got sick and u got treated...
But they want to treat the healthy now too, treat them for something they don't have and is not a threat to them

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
The only thing that matters when it comes to treatment is double blind clinical trials.

Unless yo wan to go back to bloodletting?
Its funny u say that... Considering that vaccines don't use an inert placebo double blind trials
So the opinion of life long physicians means nothing now... Nope...
My physician knows me like no one else does. He knows my medical history, allergies, medication, its always been him...
Therefore its my physician that i trust and anyone trying to discredit him is a fake cos different doctors often have different opinions

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
Meanwhile thousands of doctors say otherwise but have been censored... Suspicious to say the least
If they have been censored, how is it that you have got this information? LOL...

E

EleventhHour

Your prouncement means nothing unless you can provide reputable information.
When it comes to science stay away from any mainstream media.

E

EleventhHour

Its funny u say that... Considering that vaccines don't use an inert placebo double blind trials
So the opinion of life long physicians means nothing now... Nope...
My physician knows me like no one else does. He knows my medical history, allergies, medication, its always been him...
Therefore its my physician that i trust and anyone trying to discredit him is a fake cos different doctors often have different opinions
There have been plenty of vaccine trials the have inert placebo as part of the trial .. that again is disinformation.