The war against HCQ has intensified unbelievably

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EleventhHour

a viral drug ****

Correction "anti-viral drug"

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Where is the science behind Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19?
Hydroxychloroquine has been found to be effective in stopping SARS-CoV-2 infection in a laboratory setting (not in humans). To date, the largest study in France demonstrated of 1061 COVID-19 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin (for at least 3 days) had lower rates of death (0.8%) compared to patients who did not receive this regimen 13.5%. Preliminary data collected in the register of Italian Rheumatological society reports of 65,000 patients (Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis) on long-term hydroxychloroquine, only 20 patients have tested positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and to date there have been no deaths. Additionally, a South Korean study examining post-exposure prophylaxis using hydroxychloroquine found that of the 205 individuals (184 patients and 21 healthcare workers) given hydroxychloroquine after a known COVID-19 exposure and established, negative PCR test at baseline; after 14 days of quarantine, all follow up PCR tests were negative with no serious adverse events having been reported.

Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin as a treatment of COVID-19: results of an open-label non-randomized clinical trial

Abstract
Background
Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine have been found to be efficient on SARS-CoV-2, and reported to be efficient in Chinese COV-19 patients. We evaluate the effect of hydroxychloroquine on respiratory viral loads.

Patients and methods
French Confirmed COVID-19 patients were included in a single arm protocol from early March to March 16th, to receive 600mg of hydroxychloroquine daily and their viral load in nasopharyngeal swabs was tested daily in a hospital setting. Depending on their clinical presentation, azithromycin was added to the treatment. Untreated patients from another center and cases refusing the protocol were included as negative controls. Presence and absence of virus at Day6-post inclusion was considered the end point.
Results
Six patients were asymptomatic, 22 had upper respiratory tract infection symptoms and eight had lower respiratory tract infection symptoms.
Twenty cases were treated in this study and showed a significant reduction of the viral carriage at D6-post inclusion compared to controls, and much lower average carrying duration than reported in the litterature for untreated patients. Azithromycin added to hydroxychloroquine was significantly more efficient for virus elimination.
Conclusion
Despite its small sample size, our survey shows that hydroxychloroquine treatment is significantly associated with viral load reduction/disappearance in COVID-19 patients and its effect is reinforced by azithromycin.

E

EleventhHour

Non- randomized ... huge problem right there.

No one is ever going to cite that research, the test- retest reliability is probably -0.001

S

Scribe

That's what they're about isn't it? Disinformation? When there are HCQ peer reviewed papers and viable studies concerning the viability of HCQ with regard to Covid 19, what does anyone need to argue? They're 100% against the proofs off site already. Think about that brother.

New Study Shows That Hydroxychloroquine Saves Lives, States AAPS

A just published peer-reviewed study from Henry Ford Health System showed that the death rate of hospitalized patients who received hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) was cut in half, and there were no serious heart abnormalities.

The Association of American Physicians & Surgeons (AAPS) stated that these results should encourage widespread early use of this long-established drug to fight COVID-19.

“HCQ impressively improved survival. In contrast, the government-favored drug remdesivir has only been shown to decrease survivors’ hospital stay by four days, with no demonstrable improvement in survival,” notes AAPS.

Even before the Henry Ford study, there was substantial evidence of HCQ benefit, especially when used very early in out-patients in combination with zinc, in a compilation of studies prior to April 20, a more recent compilation, and a preprint by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko and colleagues released July 3. Yale epidemiologist Harvey Risch, M.D., wrote that HCQ is an “early outpatient treatment of symptomatic, high-risk Covid-19 patients that should be ramped-up immediately as key to the pandemic crisis.”

Based on flawed studies and pronouncements from government officials, doctors have hesitated to use HCQ because of claimed lack of proof of efficacy, or purported danger of cardiac arrhythmias. Two studies, in Lancet and NEJM, were retracted because of questionable data. A study from Brazil, published in JAMA, is under investigation because researchers were giving patients lethal doses of chloroquine.

Researchers have been using HCQ too late, when patients may already have COVID-caused heart damage, and overdosing patients, states AAPS.

“If HCQ saves half the patients who would have died in hospital, then withholding HCQ is causing tens of thousands of preventable deaths,” states AAPS.

“The federal government has agreed to buy 500,000 doses of remdesivir at more than $3,000 per course of treatment, without proof that it will save lives. Why won’t it release HCQ, which costs about $20 per course of treatment, from the Strategic National Stockpile, and stop prohibiting or discouraging its use?” asks AAPS.

“Patients are dying needlessly every day.”

AAPS has filed for a preliminary injunction to stop interference by the FDA with patient access to HCQ, and to prevent the government from wasting the HCQ which was donated to its stockpile. This lawsuit is pending in federal court in Grand Rapids, Michigan, AAPS v. FDA, et al., 20-cv-493.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) has represented physicians of all specialties in all states since 1943. The AAPS motto is omnia pro aegroto, meaning everything for the patient.

Related Video:
The Henry Ford Health System study has been posted more than once in these threads (see links below) as the best evidence so far that HCQ helps critically ill COVID patients. It was something like 2500 critically ill patients, 1/2 received HCQ and half did not. Of the half that received HCQ 13% died. Of the half that did not receive HCQ 26% died. Now this MIGHT be because of the HCQ. If the test was repeated more than once and continued to yield the same results it would prove that HCQ increases survive-ability rate/ lowers death rates and by how much.
You still need to repeat the test and by now I would think that data is available. Does anyone know about a second test to confirm it? I would want to see the additional test statistics before I would be comfortable saying it has been PROVEN to cut death rate in half. I don't think the first test PROVES that but it is a very good sign that it might.
https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study
https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)30534-8/fulltext

E

EleventhHour

The Henry Ford Health System study has been posted more than once in these threads as the best evidence so far that HCQ helps critically ill COVID patients. It was something like 2400 critically ill patients, 1/2 received HCQ and half did not. Of the half that received HCQ 13% died. Of the half that did not receive HCQ 26% died. Now this MIGHT be because of the HCQ. If the test was repeated more than once and continued to yield the same results it would prove that HCQ increases survive-ability rate/ lowers death rates and by how much.
You still need to repeat the test and by now I would think that data is available. Does anyone know about a second test to confirm it? I would want to see the additional test statistics before I would be comfortable saying it has been PROVEN to cut death rate in half. I don't think the first test PROVES that but it is a very good sign that it might.
It is anecdotal, observational at best.

They were looking at starting true research with double blind randomized trials .. I doubt it will happen there are more promising drugs being developed that were already being developed during the first SARS outbreak.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
My point is insulin was a generic drug, the patented and put back on market for profit.

So this whole HQC stuff is bogus ... if it was a viable treatment it would have undergone the same process.

Remdesivir is only administered for the most ill and not even used in the same way as a treatment.
yes, we MUST believe that covid is the new black death.

no hope, all the doctors that say hydroxy is a treatment are lying, we MUST live in fear of the new black death.

lock everything down, be australia and new zeland, and force everyone to stay home...

E

EleventhHour

yes, we MUST believe that covid is the new black death.

no hope, all the doctors that say hydroxy is a treatment are lying, we MUST live in fear of the new black death.

lock everything down, be australia and new zeland, and force everyone to stay home...
Where I live we have opened up and we are doing well for 3 weeks now...numbers holding steady... must be some people cannot follow some basic guidelines elsewhere.

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
Where I live we have opened up and we are doing well for 3 weeks now...numbers holding steady... must be some people cannot follow some basic guidelines elsewhere.
Good for you Eleven! You all did it. I know how difficult it is. Every time I go to the store, I forget my mask and have to walk back to get it. what a chore huh? lol. No, folks here can't seem to follow simple rules. This is why we have been banned from all countries. I mean your country as well as many other countries are living proof, right? I cannot understand why we are so rebellious ,It's like we don't care. so sad...

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
how about this- we do not need ' rules",

what we need is accurate numbers and the truth about the death rate.

sweden never did a hard lockdown, never required a mask, and their numbers are pretty much nothing.

hope all you rule followers remember folks like me and others telling you this when the " mask required " goes to " vaccine required" and then to " i d chip required"

will you follow the rules when that comes to pass??

E

EleventhHour

sweden never did a hard lockdown, never required a mask, and their numbers are pretty much nothing.

hope all you rule followers remember folks like me and others telling you this when the " mask required " goes to " vaccine required" and then to " i d chip required"

That is not true at all about Sweden.
And actually it was only because the people willingly followed the protocols that it was not a bad as it could have been.
Go look at Brazil ..
Seriously go read about the Spanish Flu of 1918 they wore masks back then too.

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020

I wear a mask. I am looking forward to the cure, And I have absolutely no intention
on getting some chip...

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
That is not true at all about Sweden.
And actually it was only because the people willingly followed the protocols that it was not a bad as it could have been.
Go look at Brazil ..
Seriously go read about the Spanish Flu of 1918 they wore masks back then too.

yes, it is true in sweden.

as of today, they have about 8,000 cases and less than 50 deaths this month.

i would call that pretty well contained.

and, brazil is reporting that 3 million of the 3.8 million people that had the virus have recovered.

and, yes folks wore masks back during the spanish flu. and they went about their business without all the other garbage that we have to put up with today.

and. for the record, i do wear a mask as my city mandated it ( which they have 0 authority to do, that is another subject)

and i wear it in any store that requires it, that is there right as a private business.

but that is as far as i go.
as far as a vaccine and chip, they can stick that where the sun does not shine. ( 1980's slang, you can figure out where that is)

E

EleventhHour

and, brazil is reporting that 3 million of the 3.8 million people that had the virus have recovered.

and, yes folks wore masks back during the spanish flu. and they went about their business without all the other garbage that we have to put up with today.

and. for the record, i do wear a mask as my city mandated it ( which they have 0 authority to do, that is another subject)

and i wear it in any store that requires it, that is there right as a private business.

as far as a vaccine and chip, they can stick that where the sun does not shine. ( 1980's slang, you can figure out where that is)

Let me just respond to one thing.

Many of the same measures were put in place during the second wave in 1918, when people did not learn from the first wave. Schools closed three months and some places longer where I live according to confirmed historical record.

As well individual cities in the USA that implemented certain measures fared much better than those that did not again according to historical record.

First of all in Feb 2020, it was a novel virus, means they were trying to figure it out and not many countries were at all prepared with PPE, you should be thankful it was not like SARs Cov-1 although easier to contain because of the short incubation .. people become sick within a day or two however far, far more deadly!!

Like I stated a virus is very easily avoided if people follow a few basic measures.

Well, if Brazil had reacted appropriately they would not have mass graves... but it seems some Christians are willing to let the elderly die as long as they can still go to the cinema, as one poster has already made clear.

E

EleventhHour

And I will agree some countries have gone to far in their counter measures which I do not understand ... where I live 6 million people

we did not do extreme measures they were not needed.. people used common sense for the most part.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Let me just respond to one thing.

Many of the same measures were put in place during the second wave in 1918, when people did not learn from the first wave. Schools closed three months and some places longer where I live according to confirmed historical record.

As well individual cities in the USA that implemented certain measures fared much better than those that did not again according to historical record.

First of all in Feb 2020, it was a novel virus, means they were trying to figure it out and not many countries were at all prepared with PPE, you should be thankful it was not like SARs Cov-1 although easier to contain because of the short incubation .. people become sick within a day or two however far, far more deadly!!

Like I stated a virus is very easily avoided if people follow a few basic measures.

Well, if Brazil had reacted appropriately they would not have mass graves... but it seems some Christians are willing to let the elderly die as long as they can still go to the cinema, as one poster has already made clear.
this is not about going to see a movie, or out to eat somewhere,

this is about letting a government take away indavidual rights and freedoms , of which the population will not get back.

like hawaii is setting up covid checkpoints, with mandatory testing before being allowed to travel oh the h-3 freeway on oahu.

you think that is o k ?? should not the citizens revolt over that??

again, everywhere you see " mask required" will soon say " vaccine required" and then on the el chipo.

and Christians like you will be telling us to shut up and go along with it,

shameful.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Jesus never sent anyone to the dr., He came to model for us how to live and grow that we might do all he did and in these last days do even greater works than He. There is not one case in the New Testament of a believer seeking healing, we are supposed to be able to get our own if we are attacked by the enemy with sickness, that is why scripture speaks of it being a sign to unbelievers, the unbelievers did not have Christ living in then to be able to seek their own healing.
We have strayed so far from true faith, He even said "they will have an outward form of godliness denying the power thereof" as He spoke of these days.
Early in this communist Chinese weaponized virus attack on the word, several accurate prophetic witnesses shared that even though the Creator allowed it to happen, He also insured it would be easy to kill, by prayer and by medicine, it was right after that we saw the mention of Hexychloroquine, of which one said, "that stuff is cheap, readily available, and we can make it by the bucket full", several intentionally misleading experiments were made, giving totally improper dosage, and administering far to late in the advanced stages for treatment to be effective.
Not all Drs. are honest, some like Dr. Phony Fauci, who created this mess with his "gain of function" genetic tom foolery created this when Drs. all around the world were warning him not to do this, now there are other virus labs being discovered in China where they are continuing to work on more weaponized virus research. Scripture speaks of these days as the "pestilences" that is plural.
If one isn't happy with volumes of studies on a medicine that is cheap, safe and effective for at least the last 50 years, please don't take it.
best wishes

E

EleventhHour

this is about letting a government take away indavidual rights and freedoms , of which the population will not get back.

like hawaii is setting up covid checkpoints, with mandatory testing before being allowed to travel oh the h-3 freeway on oahu.

again, everywhere you see " mask required" will soon say " vaccine required" and then on the el chipo.

shameful.
That is ridiculous I have never once promoted taking the vaccine.

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020

shameful.
What is a shame is that we have to be told to do the right thing! like we discipline a five year old child!