The Way

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 24, 2019
Virginia
www.youtube.com
The Fall
It is important to me that we understand where history went wrong. Like Jesus, I understand and believe the Bible just the way it's written. I have good company! When He spoke of what happened to Jonah, He spoke of it literally and not as though it was an allegory. When Jesus Christ spoke of marriage, He took the issue back to the Garden where He made them male and female, to literal, historical events upon which we base the relationship between husbands and wives.

Ok, so The Fall. Genesis 3. We need to see it so we don't go on repeating it and Jesus Christ came, defeated our foes, sat down at the right hand of the Father - where He is today - and poured out the Holy Spirit so that we would be restored to God's original purpose for us: to have fellowship with Him and live in His presence and to have dominion and rule Creation. These 6 steps of The Fall are very important to us all, and it is apropos that there are 6 steps to it and not 7. They are as follows:

1. Questioning God's Word, 2. Misunderstanding God's Word, 3. Contradicting God's Word, 4. Satan's Lie in place of God's Word; "You shall be like God and you will also disobey Him too," 5. Eve's flesh and pride, 6. Adam listened to Eve

1. Satan says to Eve, "Did God really say?" His question contained a lie in his craftiness, "...you must not eat of any tree in the garden?" It was absurd and he, of course, knew it.

2. Eve omits that they were to freely eat of the trees of the Garden, she says they were not permitted to eat from the tree in the middle of the Garden, and there were 2 in the middle and God didn't say they must not touch it. It's very important to understand she wasn't there when God told Adam these things and that it was Adam's job to teach her what God said.

3. Satan then, having questioned God's Word, directly goes against what God says and says, "You will not surely die." That is always the progression: questioning God's Word then contradicting it.

4. This is Satan's false message which he has never had to amend and which religion taught me from the beginning - and Satan is masterful at religion - "You will be like God and you will also be rebellious against Him." "When we see Him we will be like Him for we shall see Him as He is," it is written in the New Testament. Religion has no problem with relating that about Heaven and our introduction to it but what it outright rejects is the Lord's command that we be perfect and the teaching related throughout the Bible about our being dead to sin and alive to righteousness. This is Satan's false gospel which fills the seminaries and pulpits in this land. It destroys marriage and causes "the salt" to be without savor, something which Jesus condemns in the strongest of terms.

5. "When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was 1. good for food and 2. pleasing to the eye, and also 3. desirable for gaining wisdom..." Here is an immortal human being living in paradise. She does not age, has no pain, never gets so much as a mosquito bite. She pays no taxes, gets no bills and has no need to purchase anything - she doesn't even have the concept. She has no mental fogginess. She is perfect and her situation is perfect but she is not satisfied! She wants more!! Every Bible should come with 1 John 2:15-17 written next to Genesis 3:6, which states, "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For everything in the world - the 1. cravings of sinful man, the 2. lust of his eyes and the 3. boasting of what he has and does - comes not from the Father but from the world. The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever." See the 1,2 3's and how they aline?

6. When the Lord passes down His judgements on the actors here and turns from Eve to deal with Adam He starts by saying, "Because you listened to your wife..." Reminds me of where Abraham went wrong and brought about Ishmael with Hagar. It was Sarah's idea and Abraham listened to her. Wives are to be led by their husbands not husbands by their wives. If you feel something angrily rise up within you while reading that, that's the spirit of the god of this age that hates the Kingdom of God and the order thereof. There's only 2 Kings fighting out there: Satan and Jesus Christ. Chaos vs. order. Evil vs. good. Dark vs. light. Chaos, evil, darkness come with many labels to try and conceal from humanity who it really is, but order, good and light are only in and through Jesus Christ and Him alone.

1-6. Let's not keep repeating them. It is our enemy's path for us.

Nov 24, 2019
Virginia
www.youtube.com
A Few Salvation Requirements
... and byproducts

If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight reign on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless. Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:26,27

If we have faith, we are to be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry (v.19). We are to care for orphans and widows and are to come out of the world and be separate - to touch no unclean thing (neither with our eyes, nor our ears or ultimately with our hearts) and God has promised to receive us and be our Father. Since we have that promise, we are to purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God; see 1 Cor.6:16-7:1. And I encourage you to never view the Scriptures through the lens of doctrine or personal ideas. Humbly listen.

Whether I teach the Bible or discipline my children, I hear my heavenly Father speaking to me as well.

Nov 24, 2019
Virginia
www.youtube.com
Recent Comment I Left on a Thread

If you abide in My Word you are truly My disciples and you shall know the Truth and the Truth will set you free.

It pleases me, as one who has received grace to be a disciple of Jesus Christ, to post on a thread that propagates doctrines of demons, which have become mainstream in 21st century Christianity and receive so many red x's. This is just as it should be.

Thank God there was a Micaiah who could stand before Ahab and Jehoshaphat with all the hundreds of false prophets making all their racket, speaking as one man via an evil spirit... sent from the throne of God in judgement. 2 Chronicles 18.

Most here, not all, have fallen hook, line and sinker for the "grace" of God which has been turned into licentiousness - a thing marked by disregard for strict rules of correctness. A corporation such as Apple can be run with beautiful efficiency and order but most contemporary Christian homes are in disorder because they know nothing of the Kingdom of God but only Christian religion, Christian "Talmud" as it were. Most Christians are overweight and in poor health for the same reason and because they know nothing of the exchange of the cross - what Christ Jesus accomplished for us now. I am blessed because He bore my curses. I am prospered because He bore my poverty, and on and on, I won't go in to it all here. Jesus is not only Savior, He is also Lord, a fact modern religion has completely lost. He is absolutely not Head over all things for the church in this country. The church in American has a million heads; it's a monster.

So most Christians drag their sins along with chords of deceit, just as Isaiah said. "I'm righteous" they say as they go on in their sins, never having been set free. They don't know what grace was intended to do in them nor do many want to know. "Even in a land of uprightness, the go on doing evil and regard not the majesty of the Lord," Is.26. God's hand is lifted high in judgement but they cannot see it.

So to my persecutors I say a hearty "thank you" and appreciate the blessing I receive from the Most High in return. Jesus Christ is Lord.

Nov 24, 2019
Virginia
www.youtube.com
Born of Water. Born of the Spirit.
A New Creation Living From ABOVE the Sun

Thank God, Christ, our Passover Lamb, has been sacrificed! We eat His flesh and drink His blood, proclaiming His death until He returns, as it is written. We do this as oft as we eat of it, in remembrance of Him. "Go in to all the nations and make disciples of all men, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." We apply the blood to our houses, our bodies, and the destroying angel passes over us.

And, as it is written, "Baptism now saves [us.] Not the removal of dirt from the body but an appeal to God for a clean conscience through the resurrection of Jesus Christ." We get in to the sheepfold just as Cornelius' house did. We pass through the Red Sea, joined with Christ in death and through His death and resurrection, He defeated our foes and separated us from them. Praise the Lord! Victory in Jesus indeed. And, according to the Scriptures, He came to baptize us with His Spirit. We receive the pillar of fire/cloud: our bodies are living sacrifices. "The wind blows wherever it pleases, you hear the sound of it but cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit." It is the Good News of the Kingdom of God and Jesus has become our King! He purchased us and as sons of God, we are being led by the Spirit of God. As His sheep, we hear His voice and we follow Him today. His command is that we abide in Him and in His love. If we abide in Him, we walk as Jesus did, 1 John 2:6, and He confessed that He did nothing on His own initiative. That's what it is to be a part of His body - He makes the decisions: He is Head over ALL things for us. Jesus Christ is Lord.

We see the tragic results of a different gospel preached in this land. We are supposed to be one as the Father and the Son are one so that the world would believe the Father sent the Son. We see the breakdown of the family as well. The husband is a type of Christ, the wife a type of the Church. As "believers" generally don't know Jesus (which is what eternal life is, He said) and don't know how they are to relate in submission to Him, so also the wives and husbands can't relate properly to one another. In the world and not of it is to be our rule, but that's not how it has turned out thus far. There are wonderful exceptions to be sure but by in large, the salt has lost its savor and that is why the world is rotting.

Are you out of Egypt today or is "Pharaoh" still dominating you? Have you been through the water? Have you received the pillar of fire and cloud? Are you walking by your soul (what you want, think and feel) or by the Holy Spirit? We are to be the people of the Way, not Baptists, Calvinists, Lutherans, Methodists... its insanity. Believers in Jesus Christ are called a people of "the Way" twice as many times in the New Testament as they are Christians! The Way pertains to being under the government of God which is in the Holy Spirit. The Bible is our Constitution, as it were. The Church was at its most dynamic state when no seminary or church building existed. No shepherd/overseer/elder was called "Pastor Mike" or "Pastor Joe". Jesus warned us against using such prideful titles. We are all brothers. If people can't be trusted in this minor thing, the cannot be trusted in the major things... and so it is.

Rebuild Jesus' Church? Yes, these ancient ruins badly need to be rebuilt and the glory needs to return so that His ways may be known on earth; His salvation among all mankind.

Nov 24, 2019
Virginia
www.youtube.com
The Fall of Man
From Bible study this morning. We are well served to keep in mind where it all went wrong. Ironically, the world’s repetition of these 6 steps illustrates that God’s Word is true. But since the world lies in the evil one, in darkness, it can’t see it and has less peace with every passing day.

The Fall.jpg

Nov 24, 2019
Virginia
www.youtube.com
Revival in the Sauna

I had another revival meeting the other day in the sauna at the Y. A middle aged man asked me what I was reading - "Journey to Clarity" - and we began to share about the Scriptures. He talked about the authority we are to exhibit in Christ, that death and life are in the power of the tongue and the life that Jesus said we would have, and have to its fullest measure. I affirmed what he was saying by relating that we were placed here to have dominion and talked about the resurrection life we are to walk in and the preeminent place the Holy Spirit is to have in our daily life. Through it all, he really began to sense God's presence and told how no one, no scientist, no college professor, not even all the people in all the world could take from us the fact that we know Jesus Christ is risen! By the time he left the sauna he was really feeling good! He shook my hand twice, gave me 1 high five and hugged me before he left. Never thought anyone would hug me in a 200 degree sauna, but it was good because it was God. I love it when the Lord recharges our batteries like that. By faith, we understand.

Nov 24, 2019
Virginia
www.youtube.com
More on "The Way"

We come to Him as wretched sinners, but having come, we are changed into new creations. Therefore Christ Jesus said, "A time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear His voice and come out - those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned. I can do nothing on My own initiative. I judge only as I hear, and my judgement is just, for I seek not to please Myself but Him who sent Me."

Nothing on His own initiative! And all who abide in Him MUST walk as He did, 1 Jn.2:6. Under His authority we are changed from soulish to spiritual. "Many are called but few are chosen" is true. Those "branches" that don't abide in Him - we know what happens to them. "When the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on earth?" He knew He'd find lots of church buildings, and hundreds of millions of Christians, but how many disciples who deny themselves and say "no" to their souls: what they want, think and feel?

As it is written, "In Him we live and move and have our being." We repented, we were baptized, we were changed. And according to the 4 Gospels, and many other places, He came to baptize us with the Holy Spirit. Yes, the Kingdom of God is in the Holy Spirit. As God's sons, we are led by His Spirit today. We ALL began living by the sinful nature, but in His mercy and by His grace, He took us out of "Egypt" and now we move when the pillar of fire moves. And we have a land of promises to take.

A couple million came out but only 2 went in - Joshua and Caleb; Jesus and his dog, as it were. The rest fell in the desert, a warning for us, 1 Cor. 10.

It's so freeing to have no doctrine but to be filled with God's Word. To read God's Word without prejudice and just accept what it says from beginning to end. Without holiness, none of us will see Him. And it's not the magic kingdom, we have to go on to perfection as it is written. Jesus commanded perfection and He has shown us the Way. His disciples are called the people of the Way twice as many times as they are Christians in the Bible. That would help their thinking a lot to change titles. We see "the Way" in Isaiah 35 and so many other places in the Scriptures.

"Upon thee do I wait all the day." He acts on behalf of those who wait for Him, Is. 64:4, on behalf of those who allow Him to have the initiative, who accept Him as not only Savior but Lord. It's been said that if he's not Lord of all, He's not Lord at all. Jesus Christ is Lord. And he is King of kings. We are to be a kingdom of priests.

Nov 24, 2019
Virginia
www.youtube.com
The New Covenant
How it is Superior to the Old

Understand what this means: "He shall also sprinkle some of the blood of the sin offering on the side of the altar, while the rest of the blood shall be drained out at the base of the altar: it is a sin offering. The second he shall then prepare as a burnt offering according to the ordinance. So the priest shall make atonement on his behalf for his sin which he has committed, and it will be forgiven him." Leviticus 5: 9,10.

Under the New Covenant, in the blood of Jesus Christ, we receive freedom from out sins, by faith. The word translated "forgiveness" in our New Testament, in the Greek is aphesis - liberty. Jesus spoke of it this way, "Everyone who sins is a slave of sin and a slave does not have a permanent place in the household but a son belongs to it forever. So, if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."

The scandal done in the darkness within the religion, through his satanic majesty, is the lowering of the blood of Jesus, the Lamb of God, to that of bulls and goats. His powerful blood was not shed for us to remain in Egypt but to be set free.

We repent and are baptized. Baptism in water happened immediately for Jew and Gentile when the Church began. The baptism with the Holy Spirit was also accomplished, which is what His forerunner said He came for. Christ is enthroned in our lives as Lord and we can then move on to worship Him in spirit and in truth. The presentation of our bodies to Him as living sacrifices is our spiritual act of worship. This is the Good News of the Kingdom of God, a message hidden from the Christian church in the West, at least. The sons of God are those who are being led by the Spirit of God. Rom.8:14

"Obey My voice and I will be your God and you will be My sons and daughter and walk only in the way that I command you that it would go well with you." If we are His disciples, we deny our souls - what we want, think and feel, for man does not live on bread alone but on every word which proceeds out of the mouth of God. You want to understand the book of Ecclesiastes? We are born again, from above to live from above the sun. Otherwise, if we stay in the kingdom we were naturally born in to, we walk by sight, from under the sun and all is vanity of vanities, vanity of vanities.

Jesus stated that if we feed upon Him, we will live by Him as He lived by the Father and He did nothing on His own initiative. He lived from above the sun. And as John wrote by the Holy Spirit, if we abide in Him we will walk as He did. If we abide in His Word then we are truly His disciples and we will know the truth and the truth will set us free... not leave us in chains as the modern "gospel" of the Christian church does. That "Jesus" is the Antichrist and they have believed what Scripture calls "the lie": you shall be like God and you will rebel against and violate His Word too. Falsehood!

Sacrifice and offering He has not desired but a body He has prepared for each one of us. In burnt offering and sacrifice for sin He has taken no pleasure. But a body He has given to each one of us. We are here to do His will being conformed to the likeness of Christ. He took away the first (having to keep coming back for forgiveness of sins) to establish the second: the Kingdom of God over the lives of each one of us with Christ as our Head we will be one. But because this Gospel is not preached, we are not one! Denominations and factions are works of the flesh, of uncircumcised hearts, which are a violation of the New Covenant.

As Peter said via the Holy Spirit, He suffered for us leaving us an example that we would follow in His steps. What does the Holy Spirit list as #1? He committed no sins. Impossible? Believe the Good News. For as the Spirit said through John, "No one who is born of God sins but He who was born of God keeps him and the evil one does not touch him."

Now, are you going to believe what you see and what you think or what God says?

Nevertheless, the firm foundation of God stands, having this seal: the Lord knows those who are His and everyone who names the name of the Lord MUST abstain from unrighteousness.

"Live in the Spirit and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature." I could just keep rolling through the Scriptures showing about the Kingdom of God and righteousness, but time, business and family do not permit.

Nov 24, 2019
Virginia
www.youtube.com
Grace
And what it must do in us

He called us, not on the basis of good things we had done - for many of us, quite the opposite. But one of the deceptions of the modern Christian religion is a refusal to acknowledge what the Word of God declares that grace must do in us.

Take, for example, our Lord's statement, "The meek will inherit the earth." The definition of meek is "enduring insult and injury with patience and without resentment." Do you react like Jesus when you are cut off by another motorist in traffic? Well, are you righteous or sinful? Have you been changed or not? Generally speaking, the world looks at Christian hypocrisy and says, "Your religion is false."

I like the way the Holy Spirit through Titus put it, "The grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts we should live soberly, righteously and godly lives in the present age looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ who gave Himself up for us to deliver us from every lawless deed and purify for himself His own special people zealous for good works."

As the Scripture says, "Out of the wicked comes forth wickedness." And as it says elsewhere, "He who does what is right is righteous, just as He is righteous. He who does what is sinful is of the devil for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil."

Multiplied millions of Christians are Hell bound, deluded hypocrites serving their own pleasures and walking in the way that is not the Way of the Kingdom of God. As it is written, "Live in the Spirit and you will not fulfill the desires of the flesh." They don't even know what that means and their shepherds will pay the higher price.

Nov 24, 2019
Virginia
www.youtube.com
The Exchange of the Cross
and the New Covenant in the Blood of Jesus Christ

I used the dry erase board for “church” this morning. We have had “church” morning and evening for years in our home. Let’s all realize that the word “church” means “a company of people called out.” Called out of what? The world. What is the world? A social order or system of life which refuses the righteous government of Jesus Christ because Jesus is God’s appointed governor. I would note in that definition that Jesus Christ is the Word of God. Back to the dry erase board, the body and the blood, He said to “do this as often as you eat of it in remembrance of Me.” He gives us our daily bread. Also, on the left side, the Cross side, this is the exchange of the cross. What He bore of ours is on the left and what we have is on the right. We repented and we’re baptized, joined with Him in His death and have come up in to a new Way of life, a life led by the Holy Spirit which is the way Jesus walked. He was the last Adam and the second man - 1 Cor. 15 - hugely important. He is the Head of a new race of men, a kingdom of priests. Kings and priests. Now that do take faith and one of the primary opponents of it has been the Christian Church in the western world. Paul’s fear he articulated through the Holy Spirit in 2 Cor. 11:3,4 came true. There is a different Jesus, a different gospel and a different spirit. The Gospel of the Kingdom is the one Jesus preached. To the woman caught in the act of adultery He said, “Go and sin no more.” The righteous live by faith and are disciples of Jesus Christ, meaning, they deny their souls as He said. They say “no” to what they want, think and feel. As sons of God, they are led by the Spirit of God. “Narrow is the gate and difficult the path which leads to life and few are they that find it.” He will rouse Himself again. The Holy Spirit hasn’t been poured out for the last time. Denominations will go away. We will truly be one as He prayed. He is Head over ALL things for His true church. Amen.

IMG_0699.JPG

G

G2RBeliever

Thank you!

Nov 24, 2019
Virginia
www.youtube.com
Morning Meditation
3/31/20

A few passages of Scripture are running through my mind this morning:

"I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by Me."

"There is salvation found in no one else, for there is no other name given under heaven by which men must be saved."

"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, both in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father."

"I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and the desired of all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory, says the Lord Almighty. The silver is mine and the gold is mine, declares the Lord Almighty. The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house, says the Lord Almighty. And in this place I will grant peace, declares the Lord Almighty."

"The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever. My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest. Though hail flattens the forest and the city is leveled completely, how blessed you will be sowing your seed by every stream, and letting your cattle and donkeys range free."

"...and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and of peace there will be no end."

"There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear, because fear involves punishment. The one who fears has not been made perfect in love."

I haven't been a church attender for 19 years but I can tell you from personal experience that the Bible is true, Jesus Christ is alive and that he is all that the Scriptures, the Word of God say he is. A personal relationship with him is satisfaction and peace - 2 things this world cannot know - through his Spirit. He makes the decisions for us in every respect, since He is Lord, and why he would love is beyond comprehension.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Dear Lord!! Someone threw the works to attain and maintain salvation egomaniac, who has been talking to himself for months, bone.

He’ll gnaw on that thing for several mire months and pages!

Nov 24, 2019
Virginia
www.youtube.com
Easter or Passover?

Below is a pic of a note I wrote in my KJ Bible from Acts 12:4; the only occurrence of the word “Easter” in a Bible, and it does not belong there since it is a derivative of the name of the Babylonian fertility goddess “Ishtar” - this is where the bunnies and the eggs came from. As long as I live, as a disciple of Jesus Christ (our Passover, 1 Cor. 5:7), I will abhor the “E” word. It has been demonically foisted on God’s people to obscure from them what Jesus came to accomplish within us. He did not come to merely forgive us or start the Christian religion. He came to free us from sin and Satan (Egypt, Pharaoh) and to baptize us with the Holy Spirit, as each of the 4 Gospels and Acts say, through whom Jesus becomes our King. Yes, the Gospel He preached is the Gospel of the Kingdom through which Jesus becomes our Ruler. The New Testament is in the Old concealed; the Old Testament is in the New revealed.

Historically, God’s people combine the sacred and the profane to their own destruction. He told us to eat His flesh and drink His blood and to do this as often as we eat of it. We celebrate our Passover daily. Religion is a killer but God’s Word is what we are to do.

92017729_10158130040257438_2525668137026715648_o.jpg

Nov 24, 2019
Virginia
www.youtube.com
Passover
Not Easter (Ishtar)

This is the day on which Jesus sent Peter and John to locate the house in which He was to celebrate the Passover this night with His disciples. He washed the disciple's feet, commanding us to do the same. He also took bread, gave thanks, broke it and said, "This is My body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of Me." He also took the cup and said, "This cup is the New Covenant in My blood; do this whenever you drink it in remembrance of Me." Whenever we eat the bread and drink the cup, we proclaim the Lord's death until He comes.

Tonight is the night Judas betrayed Him and He prayed in Gethsemane as His sweat become like drops of blood. He was arrested. Peter denied Him tonight, He was brought before both Herod and Pilate. Tomorrow is the day He was crucified. He is our Passover, as it is written.

We apply the blood in the way He prescribed, and we eat His flesh. He has delivered us from Pharaoh (the Devil.) He has brought us through the Red Sea miraculously (water baptism.) He has given us the pillar of fire (baptism with the Holy Spirit) which the Scriptures reiterate is why He came, and the Holy Spirit is how we live. Whether the pillar of fire was immobile for a night, a week, a month or a year - as long as it was immobile, so were God's people. Everything within us from "Egypt" must die. We now have a Land of Promises to take. For whatever promises God has made in His Word, in Christ, they are "Yes" and "Amen".

The Lamb of God said, "If you abide in My Word you are truly My disciples and you will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free." The pillar of fire was over the dwelling place of the Testimony, which is what each of us is designed to be. Jesus did not proclaim a religion but instead the Kingdom (or government) of God, which is in the Holy Spirit.

"Easter" (Ishtar) is not in the Bible*. Passover is. To artificially combine the sacred and the profane obscures from humanity what God's salvation really is leaving them dysfunctional and not in God's Way but their own. They are divided, soulish instead of spiritual, enslaved by sin - the demoralizing list is endless. This needs to change!

The Word of God is the Constitution of our home country, the government of which is to be established upon the earth beginning with our hearts, lives, families and homes. Whoever worships Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. The presentation of our bodies to Him as living sacrifices is our spiritual act of worship and THE ONLY way to church unity. The true body of Christ are the people for whom Jesus calls all the shots - the people for whom is truly Head. This is the Way, the Truth and the Life. It has nothing to do with a building or a day of the week.

*Acts 12:4 KJV "Easter" is a false translation. "Passover" is the greek.

1586341899518.jpeg

Nov 24, 2019
Virginia
www.youtube.com
Grace
"Beauty"

Grace, properly understood, is that by which we go unto the perfection Jesus, the Word, commands. Demons have influenced humans to think of it as a license for sin. Grace is how one goes from the sinful nature to the fruit of the Spirit. "If anyone speaks, as oracles of God." 1 Peter 4:11. Because mere humans break this part of God's law too, they incorporate fallen thinking with Jesus and banter stupidity back and forth, multiplying the unfaithful among men. Where is the one who can focus on what God says?

"Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in His footsteps: #1“He committed no sin, #2 and no deceit was found in His mouth.” #3When they heaped abuse on Him, He did not retaliate; #4when He suffered, He made no threats, #5 but entrusted Himself to Him who judges justly. He Himself bore our sins in His body on the tree, so that we being dead to sin would live to righteousness. “By His stripes you are healed.” For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls. 1 Peter 2:21b-25

As with the rest of the Bible, no human can do it by his own effort. Not even close. The power of God must change him. Grace changes the ungodly into godly. It takes a "soulish" person and transforms him into a spiritual one who has laid down his life and personal ambition, to walk in the divine Way of the Kingdom of God. The Christian religion rejected this. She is the Harlot.

Nov 24, 2019
Virginia
www.youtube.com
Jesus, Salvation and Perfection

Jesus is the sinless Son of God and is seated at the Father's right hand this morning, making intercession for the saints (holy ones; those set apart to God.) Jesus was born of a virgin.

What do I believe about salvation? We must be born of water and the Spirit. As it is written, we must repent and be baptized for the freedom (aphesis in the Greek) from sins. Israel was forgiven by the blood of bulls and goats (see Lev. 4:20,26,31,35; 5:10,13,16,18; 6:7). One of the great sins of the Christian religion was devaluing the blood of Jesus. He came to set the captives free and proclaimed Himself that everyone who sins is a slave of sin. We get what we get by faith and if people do not believe in why His blood was really shed, they do not receive. The Scriptures state again and again that we have to be righteous and cannot be wicked, and we can only be truly righteous by faith.

But faith is more than humanity understands. To believe in Jesus is to cleave to Him in an intimate relationship here and now. But He is at the Father's right hand. The connection we have to Him is available through the ministry of the Holy Spirit. Jesus came to baptize us with the Holy Spirit, according to the Word of God. Romans 8 states that the sons of God are those being led by the Spirit of God: Psalm 23 is not as flippant as people make it. "My sheep hear My voice, I know them and they follow Me" just as He followed the Father. He is the pattern Son and this is the Kingdom of God - when He reigns over each of our lives.

Jesus is spoken of as Savior about 26 times in the Bible, but He is spoken of as Lord 300 times. There we have God's perspective on the matter. Our bodies are living sacrifices. What are we to eat? What He says. That's just one example. There's lots of fat Christians but I've never seen a fat disciple of Jesus Christ, which is what He commanded us to go in to all the world and make.

As for perfection? Again, don't get bogged down in fallen, human, religious thinking. The only thing that matters is God's Word and we are to have the mind of Christ, who is the Word of God. Jesus commanded us to be perfect and Hebrews exhorts us to go on to perfection. All that matters is what God says and He has said that Christ suffered for us that we would follow in His steps: who committed no sin. See what faith can do? Can you believe what God says instead of fallen people? Take an honest, non-religious look at 1 John 3:4-11, it means just what it sounds like it does. My children can understand that but I haven't found adults who can believe it.

The final 2 verses of Proverbs 2 state: "For the upright will dwell in the land (earth) and the perfect will remain in it, but the wicked will be cut off from the earth and the transgressors will be rooted out of it."

Are you going to believe what God says or what humans think? You won't be able to go with the religious herd if you want to go with what God says.

You have to know the whole of God's Word and meditate in it. People can pull a verse here and there and attempt to construct doctrines with it, but the 66 books have a constant flow. True grace changes people in to the likeness of Christ. Sin is the doctrine of the Devil and almost everyone believes in it. Satan's lie is that we can go on in sin, yet we are still righteous: we will continue to rebel against God and yet be enthroned with Him. That isn't holiness or faith and holiness is not an option.

Faith is an act. We show what we believe by what we do today.

In the spiritual we must go through what Israel did in the natural. The Lamb must get us out of Egypt and from under Pharaoh. There is to be no leaven (sin) in our country (among the people of God) is what our Passover (Christ) states. Cut off your hand if it causes you to sin, He said! "In Him you were also circumcised, in the removal of the sinful nature, not with a circumcision done by the hands of men but with the circumcision done by Christ, having been buried with Him in baptism and raised with Him through our faith in the power of God, who raised Him from the dead." Col. 2:11,12

Blessed are the pure in heart, for only they will see God.