The Weeb Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
This thread is for all the weird people, like myself, that like things like anime, manga, or even Japanese culture. Here you can be a weeb and argue over things, like who's the one true waifu, without ruining other people's thread topics. There's probably only a few of us on this site but hey, you can totally talk here. Jokes are welcome, this isn't meant to be too serious, unless you want it to be. Anyway yea that's it..........I'd put an anime girl here but I'm not good at making choices when it comes to stuff like that sooooo

G

Gracie_14

Hmmmm....interesting....well, not a fan of that sorta stuff, but I thought I could just reply to this thread anyway :sneaky:

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
This thread is for all the weird people, like myself, that like things like anime, manga, or even Japanese culture. Here you can be a weeb and argue over things, like who's the one true waifu, without ruining other people's thread topics. There's probably only a few of us on this site but hey, you can totally talk here. Jokes are welcome, this isn't meant to be too serious, unless you want it to be. Anyway yea that's it..........I'd put an anime girl here but I'm not good at making choices when it comes to stuff like that sooooo
I can come here... Though not really much a weeb... just like anime, sorry:oops:

justnicha

Nov 10, 2018
Not a weeb either but I do enjoy watching anime haha

justnicha

Nov 10, 2018
I used to watch Attack on Titan, Sword art online and Naruto, but I got really busy with school and stuff so I haven't really had the time to watch it again.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I used to watch Attack on Titan, Sword art online and Naruto, but I got really busy with school and stuff so I haven't really had the time to watch it again.
That's cool just interested is all cx.