The Whining Poll

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pick as many as you like. Ready, set, VENT!

• I think whining is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I'm a whiner and I'm trying to find a whiner to marry

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Whining is #1 on my unattractive traits list

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I would rather have my date spit on my clothes when they talk than listen to them whine

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Whining makes my ears bleed

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • I would rather have my date blow his/her nose on my napkin at the table than listen to whining

• I would rather have my date barf in my car than whine

• There should be an app that sends anonymous STOP WHINING texts

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • I would rather date a guy who paints his toenails than a whiner

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I would rather date a girl who doesn't shave her legs than a whiner

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Aug 2, 2009
Actually, I think Kim looks like one of my favorite korean actresses, Go Hyun Jung...

That is from one of my favorite korean dramas, Queen Seon Deuk. I loved her character in that, even though she was the villain. :)

J

Jullianna

Actually, I think Kim looks like one of my favorite korean actresses, Go Hyun Jung...

That is from one of my favorite korean dramas, Queen Seon Deuk. I loved her character in that, even though she was the villain. :)
she's beautiful too :) (just like our Kim)

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Ha ha ha, Zero and Jules, thanks so much... I WISH I could be that pretty :). I need to update my avatar pic--it's about a year old and I wear glasses now... So I guess maybe now I have more of a "stern secretary" look. :)

(Sorry... had to throw in a little whining about having to wear glasses... wore contacts for years but the doc says I can't wear them anymore. GRRR!! WHINE, WHINE, POUT, POUT!!) (And thanks again for the self-esteem boost--you guys are too kind!!)

M

Matthew

it's about a year old and I wear glasses now... So I guess maybe now I have more of a "stern secretary" look. :) )
No chance!

You are way, wayyyyyyy too sarcastic to ever be able to use the word 'stern' as a descriptive! :D

Though I'm curious now, so get too it, new avatar, Jullianna has a new one every 5 minutes, and you've had 1 in a year? :rolleyes:

J

Jullianna

LOL@ Matthew I get bored :p Yours is nice! :)

Kim, I started wearing glasses this year too! I kinda like them :)

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
No chance!

You are way, wayyyyyyy too sarcastic to ever be able to use the word 'stern' as a descriptive! :D

Though I'm curious now, so get too it, new avatar, Jullianna has a new one every 5 minutes, and you've had 1 in a year? :rolleyes:

RRRIIIIGGGGHHHTTTT, Mr. Matthew... I mean, you're NEEEVVVERRR sarcastic!!!!!! LOL.

(Sorry to hijack your thread, Jules... We'll have to start a sarcasm thread!! ;))

Also glad to hear I'm not the only one wearing glasses... I hate them for myself but like them on other people.
SO, Mr. Mattadamian Nut, I think I'm going to keep my avatar for a while just to egg you on. :p I'm just not as creative, motivated, or energetic as other users when it comes to updating my avatar! (Read--yes, it's good old laziness, pure and simple.)

J

Jullianna

Sarcasm was the inspiration for this threat. :D Hijack away! hahaha :)

M

Matthew

I'm just not as creative, motivated, or energetic as other users when it comes to updating my avatar! (Read--yes, it's good old laziness, pure and simple.)
I'm well aware of your dominant traits, especially laziness!

Honestly I find Christmas presents are more common than emails from you! :D:):p

And no, I am never sarcastic.....the mere suggestion! :rolleyes: I wouldn't know how.

U

Ugly

Yeah, we definately have a few whiners in Chat. And i've gone head to head with them. Its getting to the point of trolling the whining is so bad. Its constant, repetitive and no matter what anyone does to appease them, they either refuse it, or soon as they lose the attention they immediately launch into the whining again.