The white Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 5, 2020
Oh somebodies gonna fill that void and mess with us. Below is what’s going on in Minneapolis.

As the city of Minneapolis moves to dismantle its police force, Minnesota state Rep. Steve Green on Tuesday stated the obvious that virtually everyone else has been tiptoeing around and pretending isn’t there: “What you’re looking at, in my humble opinion, is communism moving into Minneapolis and St. Paul.” And not just Communism, but the Leftist/Islamic alliance. Green asserted that Antifa and Muslim organizations plan to “police Minneapolis under Muslim rule.” Those who scoff at such a notion simply aren’t paying attention to recent developments.

The POSSE was forced upon us all, to begin with.
We have been under that type of system since then.
What's difference if it's Police or Military controlling us?
Nothing!
I say we will see a rise in the Militia's very soon!

Apr 5, 2020
My Biggest Fear for the USA is Civil War.

I know we believe there will be one last Revival, but I wonder what is going to happen for us to finally give ourselves to God and see this Last Day Revival?

Nov 23, 2013
The POSSE was forced upon us all, to begin with.
We have been under that type of system since then.
What's difference if it's Police or Military controlling us?
Nothing!
I say we will see a rise in the Militia's very soon!
When the militias rise, if they rise, life as we know it is over.

Apr 5, 2020
When the militias rise, if they rise, life as we know it is over.

If police are removed, I've seen them go right into these established Militia groups. If Minnesota removes its police force, I would bet some will join the current militia.

Oct 25, 2018
Most white people struggle with racism, it is a thorn in their flesh, just like most Africans struggle with tribalism, it is a thorn in our flesh.I become surprised when I encounter white people that are not racists, it's something that am not used to.
May God deliver us from these evil thorns.
And define most. This is flat out wrong. Are some whites racist? Sure. Are some blacks racist? Sure. But let’s not say most are. That’s a lie.

Nov 23, 2013
If police are removed, I've seen them go right into these established Militia groups. If Minnesota removes its police force, I would bet some will join the current militia.
Probably so but that’s when the US military and UN “peacekeeping” troops step in and stomp out the rebellion.

Our future is very bleak.

CS1

May 23, 2012
You've got some ANGER in YOU!

The Blacks in America are percentage wise smaller than the Hispanics. 84% of America is White. even if there was a legit way to split the idealisms down the middle that still possibly leaves 42% of White people being racist. Even if the entire Black Community of 13% were 100% racist, the 42% of Whites who are most likely racist still outnumber them.

Now, I am not condoning what is happening either way here. But the TRUTH of the matter is, WHITE police have locked so many Black men up their children have grown up without fathers. When we witness Blacks who have good jobs, live in a nice home, made something legit of themselves, the majority of those HAD FATHERS!

We are dealing with Children who raised themselves. What else do you expect from them?

As someone who is on the side of the LAW, I find most police officers are unfit to do any job! The only way to change the system is to change those who ARE the system!
come guys is this what the thread is about now? let it go.

Oct 25, 2018
Well, one on here said MOST whites struggle with racism. That’s a lie. If they said some, nary a peep comes from me, as some are racist. But not most. That’s a flat out lie.

P

pottersclay

So here I am drowning in the flood waters of life. Struggling to take a refreshing breath. Weighted down by the cares of this world. Weaken emotional, physically, spiritually.
Someone throws me a life preserver.
The last thing I would ever look for is what color he is. I could care less.

Dec 28, 2016
You've got some ANGER in YOU!

The Blacks in America are percentage wise smaller than the Hispanics. 84% of America is White. even if there was a legit way to split the idealisms down the middle that still possibly leaves 42% of White people being racist. Even if the entire Black Community of 13% were 100% racist, the 42% of Whites who are most likely racist still outnumber them.

Now, I am not condoning what is happening either way here. But the TRUTH of the matter is, WHITE police have locked so many Black men up their children have grown up without fathers. When we witness Blacks who have good jobs, live in a nice home, made something legit of themselves, the majority of those HAD FATHERS!

We are dealing with Children who raised themselves. What else do you expect from them?

As someone who is on the side of the LAW, I find most police officers are unfit to do any job! The only way to change the system is to change those who ARE the system!
The above is an embellished and misinformed post from a Leftist ideologue.

HE finds most police unfit. HE thinks most blacks are arrested wrongfully. Nothing but subjective ignorance and no basis in truth.

This is how Leftists operate and spread disdain and division: they base their "truths" on nothing but emotion and zero facts.

This site needs to stifle this nonsense and spread of lies and racial hate in the bud, but I'm afraid it's about to go to seed. That is just my personal opinion, but these few spreading racist hate really need to be quashed.

P

pottersclay

One of the main strategies of war is to divide and conquer.
Satan's not illiterate.

Apr 5, 2020

Thank You!

I really was just pointing out how we ended up here. As someone who has lived in "White Privilege" their entire life, I know that also means other people have ignorantly and wrongfully suffered. But what is currently happening now, with BLM and this movement, isn't going to get better. We are facing children who raised themselves, believers in their own views, and have drawn a line who they claim as their enemy. It's ignorance to the max! But then again, removing Fathers from families was just as equally ignorant.

Nov 23, 2013
This is exactly what the left designed BLM to do, DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

When Antifa and BLM are done with the black race, you will all see exactly how much black lives don’t matter to them.

Dec 28, 2016
Show me stats where MOST whites are racist. Where’s your proof to make such an outlandish and unsubstantiated claim?
No stats needed, it's apparent some can make up their own stats, exactly like the made up idea that if you're black you can't be racist.