The why did God thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Ever had those moments when you ask yourself why God did something? like you cannot see any reason for? Well here you can post your why did God questions.

For instance I always ask myself why did God create SPIDERS? Their so disgusting and creepy and their webs are just eeewwwww

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
I agree with the spiders lol :3 Why did God let EA go so far lol It should have gone outta business for all its done lol

M

Miri

Why did God make things that are good for you, taste yuk. But
make things that aren’t good for you taste devine.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Ever had those moments when you ask yourself why God did something? like you cannot see any reason for? Well here you can post your why did God questions.

For instance I always ask myself why did God create SPIDERS? Their so disgusting and creepy and their webs are just eeewwwww

Spider (2).gif Spider.gif

Creepy crawlie death dealers.. *shudder*

Ask Monnkai what he found in his coffee cup.. lol

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
Creepy crawly ants taking over my dog’s food.

Sep 4, 2018
I love em as a person should and pray for them. Forgive me Lord. The Kardashian’s 😑

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I firmly believe everything had a plan in a perfect world. Some things got corrupted in the current imperfect world.

Did you know mosquitoes were supposed to be pollinators? Scientists investigated the genes of the humble, annoying mosquito and discovered it should have been a pollinator, but a genetic defect causes it to currently prefer blood over nectar.

SkittlePumpkin

Sep 13, 2015
I actually love spiders. And they can be pretty useful; I once lived in an apartment that was literally infested with flies. The spiders really helped out with that 👍
What I can't figure out is why He created mosquitoes. Maybe they started out as happy little fairy bugs, and then when Lucifer fell, they went down with him and turned into little demons.

SkittlePumpkin

Sep 13, 2015
I firmly believe everything had a plan in a perfect world. Some things got corrupted in the current imperfect world.

Did you know mosquitoes were supposed to be pollinators? Scientists investigated the genes of the humble, annoying mosquito and discovered it should have been a pollinator, but a genetic defect causes it to currently prefer blood over nectar.
Just saw this comment literally right after I posted mine 😆

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Actually mosquitoes can survive in an environment without any red-blooded hosts on which to feed. As long as they have flowers they can exist. But they much prefer blood.

Dec 12, 2013
Actually mosquitoes can survive in an environment without any red-blooded hosts on which to feed. As long as they have flowers they can exist. But they much prefer blood.
Seeing how they have to have blood to lay eggs, how do they survive on flowers??

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Seeing how they have to have blood to lay eggs, how do they survive on flowers??
Where did you read mosquitoes have to have blood to lay eggs? Mosquitoes require only stagnant water for egg laying. That's the main reason swamps have so many mosquitoes.

A quick google should clear this up for you. Try "where do mosquitoes lay eggs?"

Dec 12, 2013
Where did you read mosquitoes have to have blood to lay eggs? Mosquitoes require only stagnant water for egg laying. That's the main reason swamps have so many mosquitoes.

A quick google should clear this up for you. Try "where do mosquitoes lay eggs?"
The female has to feed on blood before she lays eggs in stagnant water.....

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
You know another one I have always wondered is why did God create black holes? Out of all the things about space that fascinate black holes are perhaps the most interesting thing to me but i cannot fathom their reason of existence. They suck in everything including light and the pressure and gravity is so dense that that there is no real way of measuring it yet we cannot go near it or study it in depth because of that fact. Actually on that note why did God create an infinite universe with infinite unknowns if we can never explore it and discover it all? And yes i know the generic to show his wonder and glory answer but really if I could ask him face to face about that I wonder what his answer would be?

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014

How about slugs? I think they're nasty. (I sat on one once and have hated them ever since). Got any redeeming facts about them?! :)

S

Stranger36147

Why did God make me so ugly? :(