The Why

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 21, 2015
So you do teach we do not need the Bible rather you teach you think the Holy Spirit is enough. You base your religion on what you think the Holy Spirit tells you and this statement is proof of your teaching.
How many times must I repeat this. Where the law God requires us to keep is concerned you do not look to the literal letter/written code to know what it is, for it is written in your mind and placed on your heart
I know you are desperate to find fault with my beliefs, for they show your error to insist on looking to the literal code. So I understand

It is through reading the bible I know I am to follow after the holy Spirit not the written code of the law. It is a pity you ignore the bibles teaching on this matter

L

Laodicea

How many times must I repeat this. Where the law God requires us to keep is concerned you do not look to the literal letter/written code to know what it is, for it is written in your mind and placed on your heart
I know you are desperate to find fault with my beliefs, for they show your error to insist on looking to the literal code. So I understand

It is through reading the bible I know I am to follow after the holy Spirit not the written code of the law. It is a pity you ignore the bibles teaching on this matter
Your teaching is a dangerous doctrine. You are teaching people can rely on their own thoughts and feelings what they think the Holy Spirit tells them rather than on the Bible. That is what you are teaching.

Apr 11, 2015

imho this is the great mistake and error that in the past and even now is the cause of division, divergence, dispute and confusion - this is the result attributed to individual and scriptural interpretation inspiration attributed in both cases to the HS - this imho is blasphemy - we must in fact seek our final inspiration from the Church that is inspired by the HS - wincam

Oct 21, 2015
Your teaching is a dangerous doctrine. You are teaching people can rely on their own thoughts and feelings what they think the Holy Spirit tells them rather than on the Bible. That is what you are teaching.
You are just desperate to cling to the written code, when the bible says under the new covenant we do not follow after the written code.

No, Christians do not rely on their thoughts and feelings but the Holy Spirit who dwells in them and the law he wrote on their mind and placed on their heart. It is you who ignores the bible concerning the new covenant, not me.
Therefore it is your doctrine that is dangerous

Oct 21, 2015
imho this is the great mistake and error that in the past and even now is the cause of division, divergence, dispute and confusion - this is the result attributed to individual and scriptural interpretation inspiration attributed in both cases to the HS - this imho is blasphemy - we must in fact seek our final inspiration from the Church that is inspired by the HS - wincam

The church?

If the church disagrees with the bible I know which one I will follow

Oct 21, 2015
how will you know if the Church disagrees or indeed can possibly disagree - wincam
If a churches teaching disagrees with what is written, you know

Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples Isiaih 8:16

See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone,
a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation;
the one who relies on it
will never be stricken with panic.
[SUP]17 [/SUP]I will make justice the measuring line
and righteousness the plumb-line;
hail will sweep away your refuge, the lie,
and water will overflow your hiding-place.
[SUP]18 [/SUP]Your covenant with death will be annulled;
your agreement with the realm of the dead will not stand. Isiaih 28:16-18

What was the covenant of death?

[SUP]7 [/SUP]Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory,(The Ten Commandments) so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, [SUP]8 [/SUP]will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious?[SUP]9 [/SUP]If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness! 2Cor3:7-9

He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. verse6