The Wider Mercy #1 The Missing Bride

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 23, 2021
I get it. You get to question everything about someone - play nice to be mean - be mean to play nice and all in the name of truth. What a miracle.
I don’t play . I sincerely attempt to be nice but sometimes it’s just me “ take the bus, exact change, no tokens”. It is not a game I don’t play. Life is too short. I’ll leave it to you and Evmur to “saw sawdust”. Hope through all of it you can pray for those needing salvation . Regards , riverhooks.

Rhomphaeam

Dec 14, 2021
England
www.nblc.church
I don’t play . I sincerely attempt to be nice but sometimes it’s just me “ take the bus, exact change, no tokens”. It is not a game I don’t play. Life is too short. I’ll leave it to you and Evmur to “saw sawdust”. Hope through all of it you can pray for those needing salvation . Regards , riverhooks.
You can do as you please - but what you wrote to @Evmur was tantamount to calling him an unbeliever. I call that a game just to be polite. You're far too old to be missing the inference of what you are writing. So you'll have to forgive me - but I call that games. And that is me being polite.

Nov 23, 2021
You can do as you please - but what you wrote to @Evmur was tantamount to calling him an unbeliever. I call that a game just to be polite. You're far too old to be missing the inference of what you are writing. So you'll have to forgive me - but I call that games. And that is me being polite.
Whether polite or not I gave him the context and am not interested in further discussion on this topic. BTW I was not referring to Evmur as an unbeliever when I said I hope you can find time to pray for the unsaved I don’t know if Calvinists are hands off on that or not , Regards

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
The WORD OF GOD,holy men wrote under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit is our TRUTH,not some saint jerome.
You may deny but your " WIDER MERCY is nothing but a guise for Univeralsim.........which you believe.

I pray the word will get in your heart like a canker worm and eat out ALL these heresies,and may the Lord have mercy.

I will not need to apologize for any of the above for it is concern and correction in love!
I do not believe in Universalism, no sir. The wicked will be turned into hell and I am not ashamed of that doctrine.

What I am preaching is the WIDER MERCY, this doctrine can set us free to admonish and to warn people that there is hell, a place of eternal punishment.

There have been very prominent ministers who have expressed their belief that the last judgement will not be a simple black or white judgement between the church on the one hand and every other single person on the other. They have gotten into trouble and been met with a storm of criticism some quite fierce. Because they have no scripture base, they are only going by gut feelings.

I, even I, have got a sound scripture base.

The problem starts with the decision in the 4th century decision to abandon the Millennium, the doctrine which says that the church will reign with Christ from heaven during a 1, 000 years while the Jews will reign with Christ here on earth.

Believing the Millennium changes everything.

We have been Raptured, we have reigned with the Lord on high for 1, 000 years, there is NO WAY we will then stand to be judged after the 1, 000 years. It is on the far side of impossible.

John teaches us that we who have been born again are passed over from judgement unto life. Our resurrection and the redemption of our bodies is the full justification of our faith. Indeed Paul teaches that when Jesus comes to judge God will bring us with Him.

Therefore ....

Whoever those righteous sheep on His right hand are they are not, cannot possibly be the church. Indeed they are judged favourably becaused they ministered to the need of "these My brethren" This bunch who Jesus refers to as "these My brethren" these are the church.

This makes for a much Wider Mercy than is generally preached by evangelicals. And there is no marker down which says the sheep are a tiny minority and the goats are the overwhelming mass of mankind.