The Word Was Made Flesh

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ISeeYou

Jan 8, 2015
Oh, he's gone by many more names than just those. I just can't remember them all.
Yeah I know there is two others, I had posted them in my reputation box over at CF everytime he come in, and sometimes when they ban over there or something the comments disapear and I lost the other names

I know you are right, its sad someone choses a trolls life for so long and never outgrows it LOL

J

JesusistheChrist

Yeah I know there is two others, I had posted them in my reputation box over at CF everytime he come in, and sometimes when they ban over there or something the comments disapear and I lost the other names

I know you are right, its sad someone choses a trolls life for so long and never outgrows it LOL
He's not just a troll...he's a very deceived/deluded man who is desperately in need of our prayers.

Again, I apologize to the members here for taking such an abrupt approach with this guy, but I literally recognized him (and the demon driving him) before I finished reading the first sentence of one of his posts. I've tried to help this man before, but he's apparently still not ready to listen. Whatever you do, please pray for him. Believe me, if he'll answer direct questions, which he rarely does, then he's about to go on about how God loves him more than anybody else and how he's the messiah.

Jan 17, 2015
I will discuss with any of you anything I have said.
And if you think you can prove anything I have said is false.
I will except the challenge.

I will not contradict myself nor answer incorrectly.

Nor does it matter to me how many forums you have been banned from or
how many screen names you have.

S

Sirk

I will discuss with any of you anything I have said.
And if you think you can prove anything I have said is false.
I will except the challenge.

I will not contradict myself nor answer incorrectly.

Nor does it matter to me how many forums you have been banned from or
how many screen names you have.
Do you like cheese? Yes or no

Jan 17, 2015
1 John 5:6[SUP]6 [/SUP]This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

God's Word is Truth.
In the beginning was the Truth,
and the Truth was with God, and the Truth was God.

True or false?

Dec 12, 2013
​The Spirit of God is easy to recognize among the children of the devil.

It stands out in a crowd.
Your statement totally contradicts itself.......the Spirit of God and the children of the devil are not coexistent!

ISeeYou

Jan 8, 2015
​The Spirit of God is easy to recognize among the children of the devil.

It stands out in a crowd.
Nice try,

Folks are always great at bearing witness to their own selves in this matter

Jan 17, 2015
Your statement totally contradicts itself.......the Spirit of God and the children of the devil are not coexistent!
John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil,
and the lusts of your father ye will do.
He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth,
because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 John 3:10
In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil:
whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

ISeeYou

Jan 8, 2015
Thats what he meant, when I said I recognized him, he was inferring I was picking up the Spirit of God in him

(among the rest of you) LOL

Jan 17, 2015
Nice try,

Like you have done accusing me. Without proof.

You have no proof because you have falsely accused me.

If not then PROVE IT.

J

JesusistheChrist

Nice try,

Amen.

"But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth." (II Corinthians 10:17-18)

Anyhow, I've had my fill of delusional troll for the night...

ISeeYou

Jan 8, 2015
Like you have done accusing me. Without proof.

You have no proof because you have falsely accused me.

If not then PROVE IT.
There is no proof you are correct, because fruit of the Spirit is void

proof.png
Cant figure out what you want to say to me?

LOL

Jan 17, 2015
What is overwhelming amazing about all of you.

You can say the most absurd and idiotic things and are not accountable for it.

But those whom you do not like, you hold accountable for even that
which you absurdly and idiotically accuse them of and cannot prove your ownself.

I am sure I know what God thinks about all of you.

I know because I asked Him and He told me.

ISeeYou

Jan 8, 2015
Amen.

"But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth." (II Corinthians 10:17-18)

Anyhow, I've had my fill of delusional troll for the night...
Night to you if you are leaving altogether.

Im done

J

JesusistheChrist

Thats what he meant, when I said I recognized him, he was inferring I was picking up the Spirit of God in him

(among the rest of you) LOL
I see that we both changed our avatars on the same day.

Your cute child and my lion (that just swallowed a wolf)...

S

Sirk

What is overwhelming amazing about all of you.

You can say the most absurd and idiotic things and are not accountable for it.

But those whom you do not like, you hold accountable for even that
which you absurdly and idiotically accuse them of and cannot prove your ownself.

I am sure I know what God thinks about all of you.
dont be so hard on yourself. Liking cheese is not a sin issue....unless it is a gluttoness craving that is causing you ill health.