The Word Was Made Flesh

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sirk

So jackhammer. Who is jesus?

J

JesusistheChrist

We shall see who God says is the evil one,

Now won't we?

I laugh when a child of the devil threatens me.

In fact I know I have already won when this happens.

I just wait for the execution of the judgement to come down from heaven and be served.
I'm neither a child of the devil nor have I threatened you. Rather, I've confronted you in your sin for your own potential good and I'm not only praying for you, but I've also offered to help you should you ever decide to forsake the demons who are presently driving you in your sadistic madness and PRIDE.

On the other hand, it is YOU who, by your own testimony, is waiting (don't hold your breath, Jonah) for God to execute judgment upon me and others...while you wring your hands in anticipation of the same.

Seriously, just repent. You're a wicked, deluded man and nobody here is buying your garbage. We both know that both you and it will eventually be placed outside at the curb, so you ought to seek help from us while you still have the opportunity to do so.

Last edited:
J

JesusistheChrist

I just wait for the execution of the judgement to come down from heaven and be served.

Ain't this great?
Luke chapter 9

[51] And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,
[52] And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.
[53] And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.
[54] And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
[55] But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
[56] For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

Jan 17, 2015
Luke chapter 9

[51] And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,
[52] And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.
[53] And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.
[54] And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
[55] But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
[56] For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.
I am not James and I am not John and I did not ask God to do anything to you.

But I know that you are going to be judged for the evil you have done to me.

And I know that judgement shall come down from heaven and be executed upon you.

And this you have said to me has done you no good.

J

JesusistheChrist

I am not James and I am not John and I did not ask God to do anything to you.

But I know that you are going to be judged for the evil you have done to me.

And I know that judgement shall come down from heaven and be executed upon you.

And this you have said to me has done you no good.
Poor, persecuted you.

Yea, you came here, spreading the gospel of Christ and brotherly love (by telling us all that we're children of the devil, perpetual sinners, void of God's Spirit, etc., etc.), only to be threatened and maligned by big, bad "JesusistheChrist".

The scary thing is that you actually believe this.

You're a proud, sadistic deluded man as has been pointed out to repeatedly for years by many different people on different forums, including this one.

Well, only God can truly help you and I actually still hold out some hope that you'll truly turn to Him someday.

Good night.

Jan 17, 2015
Poor, persecuted you.

Yea, you came here, spreading the gospel of Christ and brotherly love (by telling us all that we're children of the devil, perpetual sinners, void of God's Spirit, etc., etc.), only to be threatened and maligned by big, bad "JesusistheChrist".

The scary thing is that you actually believe this.

You're a proud, sadistic deluded man as has been pointed out to repeatedly for years by many different people on different forums, including this one.

Well, only God can truly help you and I actually still hold out some hope that you'll truly turn to Him someday.

Good night.
​The Lord God bless you with exactly what you deserve for your deeds. amen

See I made sure you are going to get rewarded for your deeds.

You deserve it.

J

JesusistheChrist

​The Lord God bless you with exactly what you deserve for your deeds. amen

See I made sure you are going to get rewarded for your deeds.

You deserve it.
You made sure of nothing.

I'll stand or fall before the Lord.

Jan 17, 2015
:confused: And here I thought that Yeshua is our King and Saviour. Do you have scripture for this or is this that funky feeling in your pinky-toe?
You think a lot of things that are not true are true.
I am not your teacher.

And I am not required to validate my birth and heritage to you.

ISeeYou

Jan 8, 2015
:confused: And here I thought that Yeshua is our King and Saviour. Do you have scripture for this or is this that funky feeling in your pinky-toe?
He might use this

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Heb 2:11
For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

J

JesusistheChrist

Actually, if he truly was a Christian, then this would be true. After all, scripture does say that Jesus isn't ashamed to call us brethren and again that His brothers are those who hear the Word of God and obey it.

J

JesusistheChrist

He might use this

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Heb 2:11
For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Lol...we think alike.

ISeeYou

Jan 8, 2015
Actually, if he truly was a Christian, then this would be true. After all, scripture does say that Jesus isn't ashamed to call us brethren and again that His brothers are those who hear the Word of God and obey it.
We always think of the same verses lol

J

JesusistheChrist

YOU OWE ME A COKE!

Anybody remember that?

lol.