I pretty much know I'm wretched if not for Christ to lift me up.
But probably the only worse thing one can do on top of being wretched, is burying your talants or not publishing the Gospel to other people when you get a chance because you're ashamed of yourself and your imperfections. Will they believe you, and how, when you make mistakes just like them, nobody is without sin - if you say that you have no sin, you are a liar before God - but explain that to the world when they expect you to be perfect? Ohh, you do really have to die to self for this one. But so help me God, I'm not doing the worst of the worst.
But probably the only worse thing one can do on top of being wretched, is burying your talants or not publishing the Gospel to other people when you get a chance because you're ashamed of yourself and your imperfections. Will they believe you, and how, when you make mistakes just like them, nobody is without sin - if you say that you have no sin, you are a liar before God - but explain that to the world when they expect you to be perfect? Ohh, you do really have to die to self for this one. But so help me God, I'm not doing the worst of the worst.