There´re Birds feeling blue.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
Wow!


Mom´s greeted me: “Father´s day”... Quickly I missed mine, my uncle and my children (Hope I could see them tomorrow).


Before this, I was concerned about my mother´s cages. She has several and, recently, she set apart her lovebirds away from the one I like: The blue one.

View attachment 81552


He came to my mother´s when my brother Alan found him having felt off from its mother´s nest. He gave it to our mother and she put him into the cage where she has those lovebirds she is used to care of since I was a child (of course, old one are dead).

View attachment 81553


Several times my mother has asked me to pull them out their cage, inside one of her rooms, just to teach them how to fly -just to help them find the birds they are- and I have liked such releasing ideas: All birds are to be free!


I´m considering the idea of having the blue one in my home land. I don´t know if it´s male or female, though I think he´s (she) missing part of his live inside a cage.


My brother, the one who rescued it, is unconcerned though he buys him their bananas, as well as he throws leftover onto “Pedroso”, my sister´s dog: My mother tends to take care on the things other´s thrown away (like me). Ha! Ha! Ha!


Why a blue bird is feeling blue?


As far as I have watched him, he missed his parents. These were used to visit him those days when he felt off and those were around the cage he shared with those lovebirds who looked at him as an intruder (a blue bird never looked like Aussie people).


The blue birds has become “my” favorite since he sings a lot, dearly, and I have enjoyed him inside my hands, just to teach him I´m not the cat who wants him to be eaten, instead, I want him to be inserted inside his own folk, away from the cats around this dead-end street where my mother lives, because I want him to live to the fullest, whether it be a female or a male bird.

View attachment 81554


He is sad because, by now, mom´s moved the Australian birds to another cage. She wanted “him” to jump and enjoy that cage alongside, but I know he feels sad because he is not any longer singing as he was used each morning and any time (If you don´t show your joy, if you seldom sing the way you used, probably you are depressed, feeling alone, and I believe this blue bird I´ve liked deserves the life nature God has provided for all).


Too many birds are blue! I have seen them mute, isolated, rejected, ignored and -apparently- unnoticed. I just wondered how many times “a bird” could be sad and blue, seen and unnoticed. I know there´s a purpose for all and everything but, this time, I see that physical isolation is another issue, it doesn´t matter you be isolated inside the very same cage: a bird is feeling blue.


A.T.
 
Cool blog! I did not know that much about birds until I read this. Thank you for the information. :)
 
Last edited:
Todays Log:

I heard the blue one singing, by 5:45 am... More time is needed! He´s overcomenig that change lonely.
 
attachment.php