There was a time

  • Thread starter Thread starter Justme
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Justme

Guest
There was a time when I was unsure of the existence of God. When I thought about Him it was not with belief. Then there came the time a friend of mine was dying from cancer and I had made a desperate turn to God. Well, she passed away but my belief in God stayed after. Not only had it stayed but it only grew stronger through the years. Since I have learned the truth of God I have no fears nor do I have any cares. I stopped worrying about every day things as I knew I was provided for. I stopped wondering if He heard and answered my prayers as I knew he had heard and answered at the "Amen." This at times troubles my wife as I have no concern for money or physical things. Not to the point of a marriage of hardship but sometimes she worries that I don't care about what she feels are important things. She does not like that I feel no sorrow with death as I have learned the Truth concerning.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that sometimes putting my faith and absolute trust in God can be trying for others.