There Will Be No Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Jesus Dissolves It By Fire!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Completely erroneous!

The Millennium is widely reported in the Old Testament.

For those interested I did a blog on it, you can find it Here
Not one verse in Revelation 20:1-10 shows a physical Kingdom on this earth with mortal humans present, Revelation 20:7-10 shows when satan is loosed into the earth after the ending of the term 1,000 years, so this puts the claim of a literal 1,000 year kingdom on this earth in Rev 20:1-6

In Revelation 20:1-6, no physical kingdom on this earth is seen, no humans present,its 100% in the spiritual realm, Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

The saints you claim are ruling in Rev 20:4-6 below, are (SPIRITUAL SOULS) not literal physical bodies on earth in a literal physical Kingdom as you falsely claim

Quote jb:The Millennium. God Reigns Over All. Rev 20v4-10.

It is very significant that God spends sixteen chapters, from Rev 4v1 to 20v3, prophetically reviewing in detail the last few years of this age, and then passes over a thousand years in six verses. Rev 20v4-10. The reasons for this are as follows:

The Reigning Saints. Rev 20v4-6.

The saints reign, rule and judge with their Lord.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Completely erroneous!

The Millennium is widely reported in the Old Testament.

For those interested I did a blog on it, you can find it Here
Revelation 20:1-6 has no relationship whatsoever to the scripture you mention below, (None)

Isaiah Chapters 11 & 65 represents the (Eternal Kingdom) in the New Heavens, Earth, Jerusalem

As seen below, (Behold I Create New Heavens And Earth) "Same Animals" in the (Eternal Kingdom) The New Creation!

Not A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth As You Falsely Claim.

Isaiah 65:17-18 & 25KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 11:6-7KJV
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Quote jb: The Old Testament speaks a lot about the Millennium, even though the period of 1,000 years is not mentioned. Isaiah 11v1-9, 25v6-8, 65v20-23, Hos 2v18, Zech 9v10, 14v9, Dan 7v13,14. etc. We are told in Rev 20v4-7, that Christ's kingdom will last for 1,000 years, and who dare change and challenge this clear statement from God’s Word. Jesus said, during His earthly ministry, that He will set up His Millennial kingdom immediately after Antichrist’s evil career. Matt 13v36-43, 24v27-31.