There Will Be No Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Jesus Dissolves It By Fire!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Spiritualizing the return, the temple, the reign of Christ all that you do here is nothing short of blasphemy.
In your very words you deny that God is not capable of a physical event. To be witnessed by all.
I've seen your kind before. I've studied your lies.
John gives us a glimpse of heavens perspective but it is here on earth that all takes place.
It is prophetic that the earth shall be restored. That the remnant of Israel shall be redeemed.
You would do better to study the feast that yet need to be fulfilled in Christ.
The book of revelation has little to do with the saints as the time of the gentiles are fulfilled.
The Earth Shall Be Restored, That's A Fairy Tale :)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved
, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Keras

Aug 9, 2020
2 Peter 3:10-12 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the Day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat.
['elements', trans from 'stoichelon', Greek; Strongs 4747; does not mean the chemical elements, but as we know from other scriptures; it means mans works, not the basic structure of the earth. ]

In this prophecy, it seems that there is coming a day when God is going to destroy the Earth by fire. But is that what is really meant here? Many think these three verses say that God will totally destroy the world.

If God is going to destroy the Earth, then it really doesn’t matter what we do with the natural resources of the planet. And if we use up a resource that causes a plant or animal species to go extinct, who cares if God is going to remove the whole planet anyway and take us to heaven, right? Well, let’s look into this:

It can be shown that Peter is not prophesying the literal destruction of the Earth here, so it refutes any theological argument that God will one day actually eliminate this world, whether by fire or any other means.

Truth7T7, it is the mis-interpretation of this prophecy that makes you believe a wrong outcome for us and the world we belong to.

N.T. Wright gives this commentary regarding the passage in question from 2 Peter:

‘Here, at the end of this passage, we have a statement which in older translations of the Bible came out one way, but which, with all the biblical manuscripts we now have, certainly should be changed. In the older versions, this passage ends with the warning that ‘the earth and all the works on it will be burned up.’ A cosmic destruction: the end of the physical world! Is that really what Peter wrote?

In some of the best manuscripts of the New Testament, including two of the very best, the word for ‘will be burned up’ isn’t there. Instead, there is a Greek word which means ‘will be found’, or ‘will be discovered’, or ‘will be disclosed’. Perhaps ‘will be found out’ would be a better way of getting at the truth of the meaning.

What I believe has happened is this: Several early scribes, faced with ‘will be found’, thought to themselves, ‘That can’t be right! It makes no sense! Surely he meant “will be burnt up”. And so the translators put in their opinion’, which has caused error and confusion.
And look at the difference it makes! In conformity with the rest of the New Testament, Peter is not saying that the present world of space, time and matter is going to be burnt up and destroyed. The REBible says: .....brought to judgment.

What will happen, as many early Christian teachers said, is that actual literal fire will come upon the whole earth, as so comprehensively prophesied throughout the Bible, not to totally destroy, but to test everything out and to purify it by burning up the Lord’s enemies, Malachi 4:3, and to test His people; 1 Peter 4:12, 1 Corinthians 3:13-15
The earth will remain forever; Eccl 1:4, Ephesians 3:21, Psalms 78:69, Isaiah 45:18

Peter’s concern throughout the letter is with the judgment of humans for what they have done, not with the rest of Creation, although it seems that much will be dramatically changed on the forthcoming great and terrible Day of the Lord’s fiery vengeance and wrath and the world will never be the same again. Zephaniah 3:8

P

pottersclay

The Earth Shall Be Restored, That's A Fairy Tale :)

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
‘Thus says the Lord God: “On the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will also enable you to dwell in the cities, and the ruins shall be rebuilt. The desolate land shall be tilled instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass by. So they will say, ‘This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the wasted, desolate, and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited.’ Then the nations which are left all around you shall know that I, the Lord, have rebuilt the ruined places and planted what was desolate. I, the Lord, have spoken it, and I will do it.”

“Thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Behold, I will save My people from the land of the east And from the land of the west; I will bring them back, And they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. They shall be My people And I will be their God, In truth and righteousness

Many nations shall come and say, “Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths.” For out of Zion the law shall go forth, And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. He shall judge between many peoples, And rebuke strong nations afar off; They shall beat their swords into plowshares, And their spears into pruning hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, Neither shall they learn war anymore.

His delight is in the fear of the Lord, And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes, Nor decide by the hearing of His ears; But with righteousness He shall judge the poor, And decide with equity for the meek of the earth; He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth, And with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked. Righteousness shall be the belt of His loins, And faithfulness the belt of His waist. “The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, The leopard shall lie down with the young goat, The calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze; Their young ones shall lie down together; And the lion shall eat straw like the ox. The nursing child shall play by the cobra’s hole, And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper’s den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain, For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord As the waters cover the sea.

Has any of this come to pass?

P

pottersclay

“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Though you are little among the thousands of Judah, Yet out of you shall come forth to Me The One to be Ruler in Israel, Whose goings forth are from of old, From everlasting.”

Has Jesus ruled in israel yet......

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Though you are little among the thousands of Judah, Yet out of you shall come forth to Me The One to be Ruler in Israel, Whose goings forth are from of old, From everlasting.”

Jacob's name was changed to be called Israel. Jacob/Israel, which is different from the nation of Israel, All Israel is not of Israel. Jacob/Israel is representative of all of God's elect, the church Rom 9:11, which is made up of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation, Rev 5:9. Jesus has been ruling in his kingdom, the church, as king, and husband, and priest, ever sense he set the church up.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
‘Thus says the Lord God: “On the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will also enable you to dwell in the cities, and the ruins shall be rebuilt. The desolate land shall be tilled instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass by. So they will say, ‘This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the wasted, desolate, and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited.’ Then the nations which are left all around you shall know that I, the Lord, have rebuilt the ruined places and planted what was desolate. I, the Lord, have spoken it, and I will do it.”

“Thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Behold, I will save My people from the land of the east And from the land of the west; I will bring them back, And they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. They shall be My people And I will be their God, In truth and righteousness

Many nations shall come and say, “Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths.” For out of Zion the law shall go forth, And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. He shall judge between many peoples, And rebuke strong nations afar off; They shall beat their swords into plowshares, And their spears into pruning hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, Neither shall they learn war anymore.

His delight is in the fear of the Lord, And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes, Nor decide by the hearing of His ears; But with righteousness He shall judge the poor, And decide with equity for the meek of the earth; He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth, And with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked. Righteousness shall be the belt of His loins, And faithfulness the belt of His waist. “The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, The leopard shall lie down with the young goat, The calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze; Their young ones shall lie down together; And the lion shall eat straw like the ox. The nursing child shall play by the cobra’s hole, And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper’s den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain, For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord As the waters cover the sea.

Your Suggestion That Isaiah 11 & Isaiah 65 Is A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth Is (FALSE), These Chapters Represent The (Eternal Kingdom) In The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, After This Existing Earth Is Dissolved By The Lord's Fire In Final Judgement.

Isaiah 11:6-9 is exactly the same place as Isaiah 65:17-25 The Eternal New Heaven And Earth, Same Wolf And Lamb, Same Holy Mountain

Same New Heaven And Earth Seen In Rev 22:1-5

The Words Of God Below Clearly Shows You This Fact, Why Do You Continue To Disregard The Simple Truth Before Your Eyes?

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Isaiah 11:6-9KJV
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Isaiah 65:17-25KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.
24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Keras

Aug 9, 2020

Seems there are some who don't want this to happen.

What is prophesied to happen, is a dramatic world change, and event of a similar magnitude as in the days of Noah. God promised to never again flood the earth, so this time He will use fire. Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-43. Over 70 prophesies describe this terrible Day, which will commence all what is prophesied to happen: leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
We know that Jesus will come again and there will be the end times. We know we can trust the Lord to care for us during these times. But we are not told in language we can understand the step by step way the Lord will do this.

Before Christ came the first time, people thought scripture gave them the step by step way of it and they were wrong. People think they know step by step how it will be the second time, and only one thing is sure. It is that we don't know the step by step way this will be done.

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
So here is where I have trouble.
Future temple? I don't think so.
Satan released to tempt man again.
So there can never be another "holy place" because, well ... Jesus.
And if Jesus millennial reign is spiritual totally, then who is Satan going to tempt?
I guess I just need an entire... Say out line of how this is all supposed to go down.
No future temple - two temples built and two temples destroyed, no third temple in prophecy
Satan released not to tempt but to be destroyed (read further in that text)
right, Jesus tore the veil
good thinking

I hope you will not fall victim to Truth 7t7's theories.

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
It is so deep in here I should have worn my hip boots. :cry:

P

pottersclay

Jacob's name was changed to be called Israel. Jacob/Israel, which is different from the nation of Israel, All Israel is not of Israel. Jacob/Israel is representative of all of God's elect, the church Rom 9:11, which is made up of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation, Rev 5:9. Jesus has been ruling in his kingdom, the church, as king, and husband, and priest, ever sense he set the church up.
Replacement theology and I don't mix well. Will visit this topic latter.

P

pottersclay

There is no time in the spiritual.
There is no desolation in heaven.

If I were to post that Jesus rose in the spirit I would be a heretic a gnostic. That's just a plain lie.
And upon his Ascension the angles testified that this same jesus you see now will return in the same manner.
Now why dou you think the Holy Spirit put that event in there? That same manner thing?
Replacement theology along side of this spiritual millennium theology is false and should be avoided.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
No future temple - two temples built and two temples destroyed, no third temple in prophecy
good thinking

Fall Victim To Truth7t7?

You fail to debate using scripture, and resort to personal attacks.

Please, mention one thing that I have taught wrong?

Waiting

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
There is no time in the spiritual.
There is no desolation in heaven.

If I were to post that Jesus rose in the spirit I would be a heretic a gnostic. That's just a plain lie.
And upon his Ascension the angles testified that this same jesus you see now will return in the same manner.
Now why dou you think the Holy Spirit put that event in there? That same manner thing?
Replacement theology along side of this spiritual millennium theology is false and should be avoided.
Is There A Physical Kingdom On This Earth Or Mortal Humans Seen In Revelation 20:1-6 Below?

(NO) (No) And Again (NO)

Many take Revelation 20:1-6 and the words (Reign Thousand Years) and falsely try to turn the verses into a physical kingdom on this earth, where mortal humans will be present, as Jesus Christ sits on a Literal Throne

The teaching is false, no physical kingdom on earth or Mortal Humans are seen in the verses, it's 100% spiritual realm, Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ, 100% Spiritual, No Kingdom Or Humans Seen.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
Fall Victim To Truth7t7?

You fail to debate using scripture, and resort to personal attacks.

Please, mention one thing that I have taught wrong?

Waiting
The questions you put out to me before are here in red:

FIRST you need to come to the understanding that there is NO ‘the Antichrist” . The bible mentions antichrist 3 or 4 times, by John and once in Daniel. None of them are capitalized as for a proper name.

ANTICHRIST (ἀντίχριστος,) meaning principally against Christ, or secondarily, instead of, i.e., a substitute or pseudochrist
(in the place of…as the Pope of Rome who claims to be the vicar of Christ….vicar means to stand in place of)
Anyone or group of people who opposes Christ by false teaching, avowing false doctrine, works in any way against the word of God is antichrist……small letters, no caps.
Antiochus Epiphany was one antichrist, among thousands.

I assume you are busy here destroying the meaning of chapter 11.
I am just going to give you a couple of hints on the CORRECT meanings…..the rest of what you wrote is a complete jumble.

1.) The Antichrist Is Revealed In Jerusalem, Proclaiming To The World He Is God Messiah, He Takes His Seat Upon Peace, The 3.5 Year Tribulation Starts
Where in scripture does it say Antichrist is revealed?

2.) The Two Witnesses in Revelation 11 Stand Before The Antichrist For The Entire 3.5 Years, Bringing All Plagues As Often As They Will, A Remake Of Moses/Aaron Against Pharaoh Of Egypt, The Church On Earth Is Divinely Protected.
Also not in scripture, the bible says these two witnesses are standing before the Lord v4
A lot of understanding Revelation is having some sound knowledge of symbolism in old testament….that would have been John’s bible, the only one they had at that time, then they also had the letters of the apostles circulating. That was it.

We are told who the two witnesses are in verse 4…….two witnesses are the 2 lampstands and the 2 olive trees

Lampstands Holy Spirit and the scripture
two olive trees = cultivated olive/Jews and wild olive/Gentiles ( grafted together, they are the church )

3.)The Two Witnesses Finish Their Work And Are Killed In Jerusalem, They Lay In The Street For 3.5 Days, God Calls Them To Heaven, As The Final Hours Of Earth's Existence Unfolds.

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, I ask you to go to v14 where we are told this is the 2nd WOE. Remember the woes of the seals, bowls and trumpets? The 7th angel sounded in v15 and so on….

The beast is Nero

this then, is a history, not a prophecy.

Where your ideas came from, I have no idea, ....You need a fresh start with no preconceived notions.

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
I shortened your post for the sake of saving space......

Anyway just want to point out that you cannot mix prophecy to the Jews of the old testament with prophecy to the CHURCH.
It would be nice if you gave the scripture reference when you quote.

B

Blackpowderduelist

good thinking

Im not going to just accept what someone says. All scripture has to be reconciled or it is in error.
What say you about millennial reign and great tribulation? Can you reconcile all scripture concerning the prophecies. I'm pretty sure that Jesus was talking about the temple when he said not one stone will be left upon another, and that whole run don't go back for nothing but get out of dodge was about the destruction of jerusalem and the temple in 70 ad.

B

Blackpowderduelist

What I can't do is reconcile the whole man of sin, proclamation of peace, and claiming himself God, and thee and a half years of peace then three and a half years of chaos.

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
Im not going to just accept what someone says. All scripture has to be reconciled or it is in error.
What say you about millennial reign and great tribulation? Can you reconcile all scripture concerning the prophecies. I'm pretty sure that Jesus was talking about the temple when he said not one stone will be left upon another, and that whole run don't go back for nothing but get out of dodge was about the destruction of jerusalem and the temple in 70 ad.
We are IN the millenial reign.......and the great tribulation is history (Jewish war 67 to 70AD)
The temple was left in rubble. The Christians fled to Pella before the siege of Jerusalem. Pella is in the mountains ("flee to the mountains")

Millenial reign is many thousand years
The Greek word chiloi is transcribed as thousand (seeming to be ONE thousand) when actually chiloi means MANY thousand.
Chilias is the word for a singular thousand.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
The questions you put out to me before are here in red:

FIRST you need to come to the understanding that there is NO ‘the Antichrist” . The bible mentions antichrist 3 or 4 times, by John and once in Daniel. None of them are capitalized as for a proper name.

ANTICHRIST (ἀντίχριστος,) meaning principally against Christ, or secondarily, instead of, i.e., a substitute or pseudochrist
(in the place of…as the Pope of Rome who claims to be the vicar of Christ….vicar means to stand in place of)
Anyone or group of people who opposes Christ by false teaching, avowing false doctrine, works in any way against the word of God is antichrist……small letters, no caps.
Antiochus Epiphany was one antichrist, among thousands.

I assume you are busy here destroying the meaning of chapter 11.
I am just going to give you a couple of hints on the CORRECT meanings…..the rest of what you wrote is a complete jumble.

1.) The Antichrist Is Revealed In Jerusalem, Proclaiming To The World He Is God Messiah, He Takes His Seat Upon Peace, The 3.5 Year Tribulation Starts
Where in scripture does it say Antichrist is revealed?

2.) The Two Witnesses in Revelation 11 Stand Before The Antichrist For The Entire 3.5 Years, Bringing All Plagues As Often As They Will, A Remake Of Moses/Aaron Against Pharaoh Of Egypt, The Church On Earth Is Divinely Protected.
Also not in scripture, the bible says these two witnesses are standing before the Lord v4
A lot of understanding Revelation is having some sound knowledge of symbolism in old testament….that would have been John’s bible, the only one they had at that time, then they also had the letters of the apostles circulating. That was it.
We are told who the two witnesses are in verse 4…….two witnesses are the 2 lampstands and the 2 olive trees

Lampstands Holy Spirit and the scripture
two olive trees = cultivated olive/Jews and wild olive/Gentiles ( grafted together, they are the church )

3.)The Two Witnesses Finish Their Work And Are Killed In Jerusalem, They Lay In The Street For 3.5 Days, God Calls Them To Heaven, As The Final Hours Of Earth's Existence Unfolds.

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, I ask you to go to v14 where we are told this is the 2nd WOE. Remember the woes of the seals, bowls and trumpets? The 7th angel sounded in v15 and so on….

The beast is Nero

this then, is a history, not a prophecy.

Where your ideas came from, I have no idea, ....You need a fresh start with no preconceived notions.
We Will Disagree :)

There are many different names for (The Beast) in the scripture, (The Man Of Sin) (The Lawless One) (The Little Horn) and to make it easy for discussion man's label (The Antichrist)

No the Antichrist, Beast wasn't Nero, No The AOD And Great Tribulation Didn't Take Place In 70AD, With Your Belief In Having A Future Second Coming, With The Other Two Events Fulfilled.

You believe that the AOD and Great Tribulation took place in 70 AD, and look for a future second coming of Jesus Christ, the basic Partial Preterist position.

You will closely note below, the AOD in verse 15 causes the inhabitants to flee, and causes the Great Tribulation in verse 21 below

It's impossible to have a 70AD Great Tribulation, with a 1950+ year Gap waiting for the second coming representing the words (Immediately After)

(Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days)

(They Shall See The Son Of Man Coming In The Clouds Of Heaven)

The Three Events Are Tied Together Inseparable, no 1950+ year gap between the Great Tribulation and Second Coming

The Three Events Are Future, And Didn't Take Place In 70AD, (Immediately After The Tribulation) destroys the Partial Preterist teaching.

Matthew 24:15-21 & 29-30KJV
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand
:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.