There will be no Rapture!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Komentaja

Jul 29, 2022
He's using The Scriptures Bible published by The Institute For Scripture Research. It's just another attempt in the ongoing effort to legitimize the Hebrew Roots movement and make everyone into Torah observers.
Hebrew roots is so popular today.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
MUST be a pre or mid trib rapture. Fairly easy to make the case to those that believe Scripture.

Jesus said "No man knows the day or the hour"

Daniel, Thessalonians, and elsewhere say at the 3.5 year point of the Great Tribulation the antichrist will seat himself in the Temple declaring himself to be god.

From that time on, we will know the day and the hour of Jesus's return.

Therefore, the Church can't be here at the moment the antichrist seats himself, or we will know the day and hour.

2 Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our assembling to meet him---
How is he going to shorten the days and not the seven years?
What is the Blessed Day of Daniel?

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
Hebrew roots is so popular today.
He's using The Scriptures Bible published by The Institute For Scripture Research. It's just another attempt in the ongoing effort to legitimize the Hebrew Roots movement and make everyone into Torah observers.
Im not a part of Hebrew Roots, that is just putting a title on me to act like im a part of all their errors.

I simply like truth.

Psalm 105:1, "Give thanks to YHWH! Call upon His Name! Make known what He has done among the nations!"

Some eople will fault find even when there is none...

Besides it is Phariss tradition to replace His name with adnoai/Lord

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
I don;t think it is silly because if someone believe with all there heart a pre-trib, and it is not true, it could effect their faith making them think the Bible is wrong, when indeed it would be their understanding is wrong,
What is silly are all the arguments about details.... we know the end is coming, and many of the events were foretold..... IMO, they were foretold in a very general way, not a specific minute by minute detailed description of what will happen. I believe it is all the pre/post/no arguments that would lead a believer to doubt.... because the arguers are making it into a salvational issue, when it most definitely is NOT. If we taught Revelation and Daniel as "guidelines" instead of "rules" there would be no reason to lose faith, if your understanding was not exactly correct.

If it was truly an "exact foretelling", then why are there so many disagreements over the "details" ? I have stated before, you could get 10 students of eschatology together and have them explain John's revelation, and you would get 11 different versions. And all of those students would affirm that they arrived at their version through the Holy Spirit's guidance in their studies....

That leaves us to wonder just which ONE is correct?

I believe there is a benefit to us to read Revelation, and to hear it read... but I believe it is more of a general encouragement to believers than a hard fast timeline of the end... basically, it encourages us because it reminds us that, in the end, GOD WINS... and therefore, WE win.

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
What is silly are all the arguments about details.... we know the end is coming, and many of the events were foretold..... IMO, they were foretold in a very general way, not a specific minute by minute detailed description of what will happen. I believe it is all the pre/post/no arguments that would lead a believer to doubt.... because the arguers are making it into a salvational issue, when it most definitely is NOT. If we taught Revelation and Daniel as "guidelines" instead of "rules" there would be no reason to lose faith, if your understanding was not exactly correct.

If it was truly an "exact foretelling", then why are there so many disagreements over the "details" ? I have stated before, you could get 10 students of eschatology together and have them explain John's revelation, and you would get 11 different versions. And all of those students would affirm that they arrived at their version through the Holy Spirit's guidance in their studies....

That leaves us to wonder just which ONE is correct?

I believe there is a benefit to us to read Revelation, and to hear it read... but I believe it is more of a general encouragement to believers than a hard fast timeline of the end... basically, it encourages us because it reminds us that, in the end, GOD WINS... and therefore, WE win.
Over minor datails I agree,

but when He is returning is not minor. FOr if someone thinks He is supposed to take them away before it gets bad and they are not taken away, they could think they have been rejected or think it was not true in the first place, that could be a terrible blow to those who do believe but have a misunderstanding. I supposed thats why He says "as a thief in the night" etc.

CS1

May 23, 2012
There will be no pre or mid tribulation rapture. This is an invention of the dispensationalists. The Pre-Rapture was invented by the dispensationalist John Darby in the 19th century. It did not exist before that. Church history did not know a Pre-Rapture before the 19th century.

The Bible clearly states that Christians must go through the Tribulation, for Revelation 20:4 describes how Christians will be beheaded for their faith during the Tribulation. If there really was a Pre-Tribulation Rapture, then logically there would be no Christians in the Tribulation, but because there will be Christians in the Tribulation, that means there will be no Pre-Tribulation Rapture! Revelation 13:7 also declares that Christians will be given into the hand of the Antichrist, which means the Antichrist may overcome Christians and kill them.

Jesus will return only once and that is after the tribulation. Then he will gather all Christians.

I have not been subject to Wrath. I have passed from death unto life. Jesus said the gates of hell will not prevail over the Church, so the Church must be taken out of the way to allow the devil, Aka Anti-Christ, to rule. The dead In Christ rose first. Many of them were not Persecuted. Your logic is unreasonable and un bibbical.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
He literall says after the trib

Matthew 24:29-31, “And immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give its light, and the stars shall fall from the heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken. “And then the sign of the Son of Aḏam shall appear in the heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth shall mourn, and they shall see the Son of Aḏam coming on the clouds of the heaven with power and much esteem. “And He shall send His messengers with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His chosen ones from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

but it is pre wrath of YHWH, thats by far the worst part.
the word "gather" in this verse is different that "harpazo" in 2Thess. 2. There will be a harpazo or rapture, and then before Jesus returns there will be a gathering of the saved to bring them to Jerusalem to usher in the Millennium.

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
the word "gather" in this verse is different that "harpazo" in 2Thess. 2. There will be a harpazo or rapture, and then before Jesus returns there will be a gathering of the saved to bring them to Jerusalem to usher in the Millennium.
Correct, I actually looked it up after I was asked, I suppose im used to saying "taken up" none the less it is talking about the same event,

also this shadow picture parable remains in my mind

Matthew 24:40, 40 “Then two shall be in the field, the one is taken and the one is left."

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
if someone thinks He is supposed to take them away before it gets bad and they are not taken away, they could think they have been rejected or think it was not true in the first place, that could be a terrible blow to those who do believe but have a misunderstanding.
So, we have Two Different ways to prepare?:

A) Pre-Trib Preparation:

Since we, The Body of Christ, After almost 2000 years of tribulation, suffering,
infirmities, etc., are:

In the 'last days ( now )' of The Dispensation Of Grace, Which Ends at our
( if we are 'still alive and remain' ) Great GRACE Departure! Which is ( are
we prepared ? for ) our Judgment, In Heaven, by preparing with:

1) knowing the sound doctrines Of Paul in Romans - Philemon,​
2) obeying 2 Timothy 2:15 [ demonstrated below ] "Approved Unto God,"​
3) loving our neighbor, fulfilling all of the law, working/receiving​
God's money, "to [ UNselfishly ] give to them in need." and:​
4) getting God's Gospel Of Grace to them, so they Also can be 'prepared'​
for Judgment, In Heaven.​

There is No "Terrible Blow" in understanding this, since:

This Is According to The [ Heavenly ] Revelation Of The Mystery, for
the Body Of Christ, which should be [ should it not? ]:

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From "Things That Differ" (online)

According to [ earthly ] prophecy / Covenants / Law
( OT, Daniel, Matthew, Revelation ):

Then, the 'last days ( later )' of the prophesied 70th Week of Daniel, for
Israel and the Unbelieving nations ( on the earth ) and Great Tribulation
will resume with the "man of sin, the son of Perdition, and the mark of
the beast."
---------------------------

Now, there are so-called prophetic experts who think that "Grace christians"
will [not depart As Above, and will ] go through "The Time of Jacob's
[ Israel's ]
Trouble, and their ideas of preparation [ for That time ] are like:

1) flee to the mountains ( some can 'afford' that? ),​
2) flee to other countries (even less can "afford" that? ), or:​
3) Selfishly hoard up 7-years-worth-of stuff to "endure to the end"​
[ ↑ why would we do that? Much LESS take it ALL with, in 1) and 2)??? ]​

How, Exactly then, are we to prepare with these Contradictory ideas which
are opposite of Scripture?

Is it any wonder then, why Rightly Divided 'Pre-tribbers' choose A).

Amen?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Precious friend(s), Please be Encouraged and Edified In The
Lord Jesus Christ, And In His Word of Truth
, Rightly Divided.

Amen.

For further study, this is still available:

God's Great GRACE Departure!😇

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
There will be no pre or mid tribulation rapture. This is an invention of the dispensationalists. The Pre-Rapture was invented by the dispensationalist John Darby in the 19th century. It did not exist before that. Church history did not know a Pre-Rapture before the 19th century.
Nobody seems to want to address this....
Why was the rapture not taught before this?
Genuinely curious....

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
Nobody seems to want to address this....
Why was the rapture not taught before this?
Genuinely curious....
It was preached before Darby.

Look up Soothkeep on youtube and see the studies of Lee Brainard. He goes into great detail about how far back the pretrib notion goes.

I believe it's documented that one proponent of the pre trib rapture was a friend of someone who actually talked to the disciples themselves.

Again, check out his channel.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
It was preached before Darby.

Look up Soothkeep on youtube and see the studies of Lee Brainard. He goes into great detail about how far back the pretrib notion goes.

I believe it's documented that one proponent of the pre trib rapture was a friend of someone who actually talked to the disciples themselves.

Again, check out his channel.
I will do that, thanks.

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
So, we have Two Different ways to prepare?:

A) Pre-Trib Preparation:

Since we, The Body of Christ, After almost 2000 years of tribulation, suffering,
infirmities, etc., are:

In the 'last days ( now )' of The Dispensation Of Grace, Which Ends at our
( if we are 'still alive and remain' ) Great GRACE Departure! Which is ( are
we prepared ? for ) our Judgment, In Heaven, by preparing with:

1) knowing the sound doctrines Of Paul in Romans - Philemon,​
2) obeying 2 Timothy 2:15 [ demonstrated below ] "Approved Unto God,"​
3) loving our neighbor, fulfilling all of the law, working/receiving​
God's money, "to [ UNselfishly ] give to them in need." and:​
4) getting God's Gospel Of Grace to them, so they Also can be 'prepared'​
for Judgment, In Heaven.​

There is No "Terrible Blow" in understanding this, since:

This Is According to The [ Heavenly ] Revelation Of The Mystery, for
the Body Of Christ, which should be [ should it not? ]:

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From "Things That Differ" (online)

According to [ earthly ] prophecy / Covenants / Law
( OT, Daniel, Matthew, Revelation ):

Then, the 'last days ( later )' of the prophesied 70th Week of Daniel, for
Israel and the Unbelieving nations ( on the earth ) and Great Tribulation
will resume with the "man of sin, the son of Perdition, and the mark of
the beast."
---------------------------

Now, there are so-called prophetic experts who think that "Grace christians"
will [not depart As Above, and will ] go through "The Time of Jacob's
[ Israel's ]
Trouble, and their ideas of preparation [ for That time ] are like:

1) flee to the mountains ( some can 'afford' that? ),​
2) flee to other countries (even less can "afford" that? ), or:​
3) Selfishly hoard up 7-years-worth-of stuff to "endure to the end"​
[ ↑ why would we do that? Much LESS take it ALL with, in 1) and 2)??? ]​

How, Exactly then, are we to prepare with these Contradictory ideas which
are opposite of Scripture?

Is it any wonder then, why Rightly Divided 'Pre-tribbers' choose A).

Amen?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Precious friend(s), Please be Encouraged and Edified In The
Lord Jesus Christ, And In His Word of Truth
, Rightly Divided.

Amen.

For further study, this is still available:

God's Great GRACE Departure!😇

View attachment 255481
Where did I say there are 2 different ways to prepare?

I think He explains it

Matthew 24:32-39, 32 “And learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that the summer is near. 33 “So you also, when you see all these, know that He is near, at the doors. 34 “Truly, I say to you, this generation shall by no means pass away until all this takes place. 35 “The heaven and the earth shall pass away, but My words shall by no means pass away. 36 “But concerning that day and the hour no one knows, not even the messengers of the heavens, but My Father only. 37 “And as the days of Noaḥ, so also shall the coming of the Son of Aḏam be. 38 “For as they were in the days before the flood, eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noaḥ entered into the ark, Gen 7:7. 39 and they did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also shall the coming of the Son of Aḏam be."

I think all those things in Matt 24 are before His return and He is saying the generation thats sees ALL those thing will be near to His return.

And yes I do agree that those who are: Matthew 24:42, 46,

42 “Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Master is coming.

46 “Blessed is that servant whom his master, having come, shall find so doing.

Are doing the right thing.

John/Yahanan 12:48, "He who rejects Me, and does not follow My words has One Who judges him. The word that I have spoken, the same will be used to judge him in the last day."

Matthew 7:24-27,24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine, and does them, shall be like a wise man who built his house on the rock, 25 and the rain came down, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock. 26 “And everyone who hears these words of Mine, and does not do them, shall be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand, and the rain came down, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and they beat on that house, and it fell, and great was its fall.”

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
@Romans1012

I wrote about this some time ago.

At the time, everyone definitively concluded that there would be no pre-trib rapture. We decided the issue had been put to rest.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
It doesn't really matter what any church "fathers" believed. If it doesn't square with scripture it's false. So, whether it's Darby or Irenaeus, if they believed pretrib they had it wrong.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
It doesn't really matter what any church "fathers" believed. If it doesn't square with scripture it's false. So, whether it's Darby or Irenaeus, if they believed pretrib they had it wrong.
Leaving it to the Scriptures is a matter of interpretations. And I just so happen to believe post trib and all those who don't believe in a rapture at all are on the wrong side, hermeneutically speaking.

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
It so very clear, if it were not for false preaches I don't think anyone wholu believe anything other than "immediately after the tribulation of those days.....all the tribes of the earth shall mourn, and they shall see the Son of Aḏam coming on the clouds"

Matthew 24:29-31, “And immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give its light, and the stars shall fall from the heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken. “And then the sign of the Son of Aḏam shall appear in the heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth shall mourn, and they shall see the Son of Aḏam coming on the clouds of the heaven with power and much esteem. “And He shall send His messengers with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His chosen ones from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.