There will be no Rapture!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
No ONE ever preached or wrote about Pre-Trib Rapture.
A HERETIC created it and the blinded are spoon feeding off the fool like a junkie with a full syringe.
A hundred years before Darby, another writer clearly distinguished [time-wise] between our Rapture "IN THE AIR" and Christ's Second Coming to the earth.

But that's besides the issue.

It just proves, however, that the supposed idea that DARBY STARTED IT, simply is untrue.

The REAL issue is, what does SCRIPTURE ITSELF tell us.

Which is what I've been endeavoring to show, throughout this thread.
The Church Fathers, you know, who were taught by the APOSTLES, who wrote the New Testament, all claim the Rapture is AFTER the AC is revealed.
This idea ^ has been debunked early in this thread, not only by Radius who posted a relevant video in Post #55 (pg 3) of this thread; but also by a post I'd put, with a link to an older post/thread making the same point as the TITLE of that video states, in my Post #659 (pg 33) of this thread, which posts also cover briefly what Irenaeus wrote about, here: https://christianchat.com/threads/there-will-be-no-rapture.212356/post-5146917

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Paul, is just saying in Verse TWO, that Day [Day of the Lord], hasn't happened yet.
get over it.
The falsehood (v.2) was that "the day of the Lord" (THE TRIB) "IS PRESENT / IS ALREADY HERE [PERFECT indicative; transitive verb in Grk]"

Can't possibly be present, without the presence [G3952] of "the man of sin" (the *star character*, so to speak, of the "IN THE NIGHT" segment OF "the DOTL" [i.e.7-yrs-worth]!).

But once SEAL #1 / the INITIAL "birth PANG [singular; per 1Th5:1-3 ; Matt24:4/Mk13:5]" happens (which IS the "whose COMING / parousia [G3952]" OF the man of sin IN HIS TIME, aka his "BE REVEALED") the DOTL WILL INDEED "BE PRESENT" (the subject OF THE FALSE CLAIM, v.2!)

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
ok, i believe in
אַשְׁרֵ֥י הַֽמְחַכֶּ֖ה וְיַגִּ֑יעַ לְיָמִ֕ים אֶ֕לֶף שְׁלֹ֥שׁ מֵא֖וֹת שְׁלֹשִׁ֥ים וַחֲמִשָּֽׁה׃
Happy the one who waits and reaches one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.)

which then is after Mid-Trib, but to me is still Pre-Wrath.
Friend......
First of all, this verse pertains ONLY to Daniels holy people ISRAEL.
Secondly.......the 1335 days is 75 days after the SC. The clock started counting "mid-trib" aka the START of the Time of Jacobs Trouble.

By this time, wrath is over and done with.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Paul only states after the AC is revealed, which we know is after Mid-Point.
Wrong. AC is revealed at the very beginning of the DOTL.

Dan 9:27
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week (7 years): and in the midst of the week (3-1/2 years) he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

This guy. Albeit he has not reached the pinnacle of his power until Satan indwells him mid-trib.

Rev 6:2
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And this is when the AC reaches the zenith of his power......AFTER DEATH AND RESURRECTION!

Rev 13:3
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
Rev 13:4
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? (HE CANNOT BE KILLED OR DEFEATED)
Rev 13:5
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months (SEE DAN 9:27).
Rev 13:6
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And another thing: PERSECUTION OF THE SAINTS BEGINS IN EARNEST AFTER MID-TRIB! NO RAPTURE ACTION GOING ON HERE BUDDY!

Rev 13:7
And (THEN!) it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
A hundred years before Darby, another writer clearly distinguished [time-wise] between our Rapture "IN THE AIR" and Christ's Second Coming to the earth.

But that's besides the issue.

It just proves, however, that the supposed idea that DARBY STARTED IT, simply is untrue.

The REAL issue is, what does SCRIPTURE ITSELF tell us.

Which is what I've been endeavoring to show, throughout this thread.

This idea ^ has been debunked early in this thread, not only by Radius who posted a relevant video in Post #55 (pg 3) of this thread; but also by a post I'd put, with a link to an older post/thread making the same point as the TITLE of that video states, in my Post #659 (pg 33) of this thread, which posts also cover briefly what Irenaeus wrote about, here: https://christianchat.com/threads/there-will-be-no-rapture.212356/post-5146917

In the link you gave you said you did not watch the video(correct me if I'm incorrect). have you ever read AH from Irenaeus from beginning to end yourself?

Jun 20, 2022
You forgot the most salient and critically important fact:
The Daniel chapter 12 prophecy is for Israel and Israel alone!
Same goes for Daniel chapter 9.

And you thought Daniel chapter 9 chapter 12 was appointed to Christians??????
but the days mentioned still show us the same thing Paul is speaking about.

Jun 20, 2022
you accept Radius word as truth?
oh, well yes you would, because, he is for your same false doctrine.
you both are lost.

Jun 20, 2022
The falsehood (v.2) was that "the day of the Lord" (THE TRIB) "IS PRESENT / IS ALREADY HERE [PERFECT indicative; transitive verb in Grk]"

Can't possibly be present, without the presence [G3952] of "the man of sin" (the *star character*, so to speak, of the "IN THE NIGHT" segment OF "the DOTL" [i.e.7-yrs-worth]!).

But once SEAL #1 / the INITIAL "birth PANG [singular; per 1Th5:1-3 ; Matt24:4/Mk13:5]" happens (which IS the "whose COMING / parousia [G3952]" OF the man of sin IN HIS TIME, aka his "BE REVEALED") the DOTL WILL INDEED "BE PRESENT" (the subject OF THE FALSE CLAIM, v.2!)
the fact that NOWHERE does Jesus say He returns TWO more times, one being a Secret.
A person has to DESTROY the HOLY WORD of God to create the LIE Jesus is coming back on a "Secret Mission."
You people are so deceived, I'm thinking about offering you some ocean front property in the middle of the Arizona desert.
all, for the price of sand.

Jun 20, 2022
Wrong. AC is revealed at the very beginning of the DOTL.

Dan 9:27
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week (7 years): and in the midst of the week (3-1/2 years) he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

This guy. Albeit he has not reached the pinnacle of his power until Satan indwells him mid-trib.

Rev 6:2
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And this is when the AC reaches the zenith of his power......AFTER DEATH AND RESURRECTION!

Rev 13:3
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
Rev 13:4
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? (HE CANNOT BE KILLED OR DEFEATED)
Rev 13:5
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months (SEE DAN 9:27).
Rev 13:6
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And another thing: PERSECUTION OF THE SAINTS BEGINS IN EARNEST AFTER MID-TRIB! NO RAPTURE ACTION GOING ON HERE BUDDY!

Rev 13:7
And (THEN!) it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
the AC making a Covenant for one week and then being Revealed [After Mid-Point Trib] for what he is are TWO separate Events.

Show me where Jesus said, I not only come back ONCE, but I will be making a SECRET TRIP so it means I am coming back TWO more times?

Show me this Verse, where does it exist, you know, somewhere else rather than in the minds of the BLIND?

Jun 20, 2022
In the link you gave you said you did not watch the video(correct me if I'm incorrect). have you ever read AH from Irenaeus from beginning to end yourself?
he doesn't want to deal with fact, he enjoys being able to twist Verses to show a make belief Secret Mission by Jesus.

Jun 20, 2022
God [IS NOT] the Author of Confusion.

Show me the Verse where Jesus tells us He is making a Secret Trip?
Paul, never made this claim, not John, or Peter, or anyone else.
Paul, describes the same Event over and over and Jesus said He returns when Tribulation is over.

So, where's the VERSE the flat out says, Jesus, makes a "Secret Trip?"

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
Yup. From Luke 21:12 thru 24. Definitely. The other stuff......not so much.

Luk 21:12
But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

Yep are you worried about this these days? I'm not, this was specifically talking about THAT time when that happened all the time.

Luk 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Again talking about a very specific time and place, NOTHING about us today. It's talking about the people IN Jerusalem, not only that but says until the time of the gentiles is fulfilled. Well being a gentile I'd say that happen, we're in now.

Isa 11:11
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
This is talking about a second time, I see nothing about a 3rd time, nor have you answered the 3rd Temple dilemma.

very weak case for pre-trib presented here

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
I won't if it happens. Oooppps correction: WHEN it happens.
Can't tell me how is it going to happen though, nor can you explain to me how with scripture closed that this can happen logically.
How can a temple that God didn't command to be truly be His? And if He does now speak to men to command us to build it doesn't that mean we're still getting revelations? Wouldn't that mean scripture is still open? If that is so then shouldn't we take a closer look at Mohammed and Joseph Smith? You won't be convinced of anything else, but I have to tell you everything you've presented here ALL points to Post Mil, not Pre.

This whole "God can do anything" argument is weak and belongs to the Muslims.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
One more coming!

1 Cor 15: 21 For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ.

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.

Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest; and at harvest time I will tell the reapers, Gather the weeds first and bind them in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat into my barn.’”

NightTwister

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
["pre-trib rapture" doctrine is NOT exclusively held by Calvinists... people of all stripes hold to it... So it is not accurate to intimate that it is exclusively (or even "mostly") Calvinist doctrine. NOT SO!! ;) (red herring, much?? :rolleyes: )]
Actually, most Calvinists are amillennial or postmillennial, which means when it comes to premillennial rapture options, the answer is "none of the above."

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
1) Can't tell me how is it going to happen though,
2) nor can you explain to me how with scripture closed that this can happen logically.
1) dead easy to predict how it will happen given the present political climate in this nation called ISRAEL.
2) Scripture is closed in terms of prophecies recorded. The simple fact is that some have not yet been fulfilled.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Show me the Verse where Jesus tells us He is making a Secret Trip?
What a silly question. Anything that is reserved for the saints is AUTOMATICALLY SECRET to the unbelieving world. Indeed the parables of the Kingdom were given so that the unbelievers and mockers and scoffers would not even know what Christ was talking about. The Rapture is reserved for believing saints, so you have excluded yourself from that group.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
What a silly question. Anything that is reserved for the saints is AUTOMATICALLY SECRET to the unbelieving world. Indeed the parables of the Kingdom were given so that the unbelievers and mockers and scoffers would not even know what Christ was talking about. The Rapture is reserved for believing saints, so you have excluded yourself from that group.
Not only that, there is good reason to believe that this rapture is Jesus' "ace" card so to speak. The rapture will happen "outside of time" leaving Satan totally out of the loop with no heads-up, countermeasures or options.

Which spurs him into furious action, knowing that his time of judgement is near.