There will be no Rapture!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 20, 2022
i am like Irenaeus proposed that John taught, PRE-WRATH.

the first real ACT of Wrath after the AC reveals he is God and makes war on the Jews who go into hiding in Petra.
next act of Wrath is the MOB/Beheading.

We are gone before the Beheading/WRATH, according to Ireneaus [Apostle John].

so, it's not about tribulation [pre-mid-post], it's about WRATH, and we the CHURCH, are Pre-Wrath.
this matches 2nd Thessalonians 2:1-3

1 AC revealed
2 Jesus Returns
3 we are Gathered

Pre-WRATH!

selahsays

May 31, 2023
@cv5 Oh yeah? Well, my bafflegab is a whole lot more intelligible than your gobbledygook. IMG_5094.gif Listen, the book of Revelation is not in chronological order as to events. What you need to know is the chronological order of the Seals. Hope this helps.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
this matches 2nd Thessalonians 2:1-3

1 AC revealed
2 Jesus Returns
3 we are Gathered

Pre-WRATH!
Except there is ultra-super-mega-wrath focused upon the "saints" from Rev 13 to the SC.
Proof of which I have posted MULTIPLE TIMES. Rev13:7, 10 & 13 for example.

ROFL.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
@cv5 Oh yeah? Well, my bafflegab is a whole lot more intelligible than your gobbledygook. View attachment 255913 Listen, the book of Revelation is not in chronological order as to events. What you need to know is the chronological order of the Seals. Hope this helps.
Talk is cheap lady. I want to see Bible passages that prove the rapture happens somewhere in between Rev 11 and 18.

So get to work.

Musicmaster

Feb 8, 2021
i am like Irenaeus proposed that John taught, PRE-WRATH.

the first real ACT of Wrath after the AC reveals he is God and makes war on the Jews who go into hiding in Petra.
next act of Wrath is the MOB/Beheading.

We are gone before the Beheading/WRATH, according to Ireneaus [Apostle John].

so, it's not about tribulation [pre-mid-post], it's about WRATH, and we the CHURCH, are Pre-Wrath.
That is where we differ. The seals are also a measure of wrath when we see an entire fourth of the world's population wiped out. I've asked before from others, and never got an answer. If the wiping out of one fourth of the world's population is not at the hands of Yahshuah Himself at the opening of the fourth seal, then whose wrath is it? Where it's true that the wrath of the Lord is greater in the vials, wrath is wrath. How is that much death, disease, starvation, and conquering of all nations by that white foreman not a measure of the wrath of God? Those seals release upon the world what has never happened before in all its history.

MM

Jun 20, 2022
Except there is ultra-super-mega-wrath focused upon the "saints" from Rev 13 to the SC.
Proof of which I have posted MULTIPLE TIMES. Rev13:7, 10 & 13 for example.

ROFL.
the Jews, of course. that was the Prophecy.

Musicmaster

Feb 8, 2021
The second coming is in the air.

I already did and you avoided it like you did the scripture in my other post. Address the content of the post.
And I said that the second coming as mentioned in the text is on this earth. The Rapture is not the second coming. They are exclusive, and the character of both returns to this realm are different. So, yes, I did address the content of your post.

MM

Jun 20, 2022
That is where we differ. The seals are also a measure of wrath when we see an entire fourth of the world's population wiped out. I've asked before from others, and never got an answer. If the wiping out of one fourth of the world's population is not at the hands of Yahshuah Himself at the opening of the fourth seal, then whose wrath is it? Where it's true that the wrath of the Lord is greater in the vials, wrath is wrath. How is that much death, disease, starvation, and conquering of all nations by that white foreman not a measure of the wrath of God? Those seals release upon the world what has never happened before in all its history.

MM
it all happens second half of Tribulation.

look, in the first half, the AC makes covenant
jews have temple
now they have daily sacrifice.

the AC is letting Jews be free to worship the TRUE God.
so NO WRATH during this period.

but then at midpoint [Daniel Chapter 12: Day 1290], daily sacrifice ends, AC is revealed, he claims he is God. [so, now AC is NOT letting Jews worship TRUE God]
WRATH begins!

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Maybe you need to understand:
Church is only a PART of the the 1st resurrection. They get UNIQUELY raptured.
OT saints (like Daniel!) get resurrected later after the SC.
I assume you are saying the church dead and living are raised at same time.

Assuming a lot to say after SC, NO SCRIPTURE FOR THAT

Then who were resurrected on that Passover weekend??

selahsays

May 31, 2023
Talk is cheap lady. I want to see Bible passages that prove the rapture happens somewhere in between Rev 11 and 18.

So get to work.
Don’t you know anything about the book of Revelation? Post-tribbers here have put down hundreds and hundreds of scriptures for you. There is no pretrib rapture—Only a Second Coming of our Lord at the 7th trump. Do you know the 7 Seals? Apparently not; it’s evident. Study and do your own homework; that’s the only way you’ll ever understand the truth of God’s Word. I can’t do it for you.

Jun 20, 2022

jews have temple

but then at midpoint [Daniel Chapter 12: Day 1290], daily sacrifice ends, AC is revealed, he claims he is God. [so, now AC is NOT letting Jews worship TRUE God]
WRATH begins!
people don't seem to grasp:

if the AC lets Jews have Temple and begin Daily Sacrifice, then there is NO WRATH!

WRATH begins after midpoint Tribulation when AC STOPS Daily Sacrifice.

the first half of Tribulation, the AC, is letting Worshipers of the TRUE GOD worship God. that equals NO WRATH!

second half, the AC, wants to KILL those who worship the True God.

so, NO WRATH, for first 3 1/2 years!

So, CHURCH and JEWS are not in danger of WRATH during first part of Tribulation.

Musicmaster

Feb 8, 2021

jews have temple

WRATH begins!
Well, like I said, we differ on this.

MM

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Don’t you know anything about the book of Revelation? Post-tribbers here have put down hundreds and hundreds of scriptures for you. There is no pretrib rapture—Only a Second Coming of our Lord at the 7th trump. Do you know the 7 Seals? Apparently not; it’s evident. Study and do your own homework; that’s the only way you’ll ever understand the truth of God’s Word. I can’t do it for you.
AAAAAnnnnd. I win again. On behalf of all of the pre-tribbers everywhere.

What did you think? You were not going to show up at the courtroom with case files yet win anyways?

Jun 20, 2022
Why would God remove the CHURCH if there is NO WRATH?
the Bible explicitly claims, Pre-WRATH! Just "before" WRATH begins:
so, in a PERIOD of NO WRATH, why would we be removed, we are not in danger?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
the Jews, of course. that was the Prophecy.
Show me the EXACT LOCATIONS using EXACT VERSES of the supposed "Christian saints" in Rev 6-18.
And how YOU are supposedly able to differentiate them from these supposedly "Jewish saints".

Jun 20, 2022
Show me the EXACT LOCATIONS using EXACT VERSES of the supposed "Christian saints" in Rev 6-18.
And how YOU are supposedly able to differentiate them from these supposedly "Jewish saints".
because we know the scene of the beheaded and the GREAT SCENE of those whom the 144k preach to Salvation.

John saw TWO gatherings before the Throne and both are explained in great detail in the Chapters they are discussed.

Rev 14 is all about the SAINTS whom the 144k led to Christ.

the Crystal Sea is the Beheaded.

NightTwister

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
love the thumbs down, maybe that is why in the past 10 years the Southern Baptist Churches were condemned over their SINS!

best example: The sexual abuse scandal rocking the Southern Baptist Convention

In response to an explosive investigation, top Southern Baptists have released a previously secret list of hundreds of pastors and other church-affiliated personnel accused of sexual abuse.

The 205-page database was made public late Thursday. It includes more than 700 entries from cases that largely span from 2000 to 2019.
Thumbs down wasn't for SBC. I'm not and never was a member. They're wrong on many things, especially baptism. Calvanism isn't one of the wrong things that a minority of members believe, because in that case, they are correct.

Jun 20, 2022
because we know the scene of the beheaded and the GREAT SCENE of those whom the 144k preach to Salvation.

John saw TWO gatherings before the Throne and both are explained in great detail in the Chapters they are discussed.

Rev 14 is all about the SAINTS whom the 144k led to Christ.

the Crystal Sea is the Beheaded.
these are BEFORE the THRONE, because in life, they DENIED GOD, but later was saved by the preaching of the 144k or from being beheaded.

US, the CHURCH, we are golden and have been Serving God our entire lives and we will be JUDGES on the New Earth!