There will be no Rapture!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I think it intriguing that there has been a graveyard placed in front of the sealed-off temple Eastern gate, placed there by the Muslims, I think, because they believe no holy man will pass within a graveyard to enter that gate. So, the Eastern gate was sealed off and a graveyard placed in front of it. I wonder who is buried there? I hear tell it is an expensive venture for one to secure a plot in it.

Aug 11, 2024
That means you do believe we will be caught up to Jesus and changed from corrupt to incorrupt within a twinkling of an eye as Paul wrote about.
Good!
The point I am merely saying is the act of being caught up itself is what many call the "Rapture."
So essentially you do believe in the Rapture but you call it like I do as being "Caught Up."
But that being caught up for a moment for those who are alive and righteous is such a short span in a long sequence of events that most would state that it's not "the rapture" personally I believe that in that twinkling of an eye that people are changed, they recieve a glorified body that would be the same glorified body that those who are of the first resurrection.

Aug 11, 2024
I think it intriguing that there has been a graveyard placed in front of the sealed-off temple Eastern gate, placed there by the Muslims, I think, because they believe no holy man will pass within a graveyard to enter that gate. So, the Eastern gate was sealed off and a graveyard placed in front of it. I wonder who is buried there? I hear tell it is an expensive venture for one to secure a plot in it.
I think it's funny how they are like "Oh your god will enter here? Well we'll just seal it off cause now your god can't enter it." Like God somehow doesn't have the power to have bricks move out of his way. Lol

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I think it's funny how they are like "Oh your god will enter here? Well we'll just seal it off cause now your god can't enter it." Like God somehow doesn't have the power to have bricks move out of his way. Lol
Actually, that is a hilarious observation. Haaa! :ROFL:

Jan 24, 2024
But that being caught up for a moment for those who are alive and righteous is such a short span in a long sequence of events that most would state that it's not "the rapture" personally I believe that in that twinkling of an eye that people are changed, they recieve a glorified body that would be the same glorified body that those who are of the first resurrection.
Just the idea that you are on the surface of earth's ground and then lifted up to be changed in itself is enough to constitute a Rapture by definition. I firmly believe it's so fast [twinkling of an eye] that we won't be aware until after the fact and have knowledge to think back to understand what took place. But if the definition of Rapture is Caught Up, then it fits the idealism.

Jan 24, 2024
I have several Muslim friends and it's funny because I can offer Scripture from the Bible and they will present a similar like meaning Verse from the Koran. But as soon as I talk about people being healed in Jesus/Yahweh Name, they say yeah we don't see many healings at all. That's literally what is causing many in the Middle East to come to Jesus. There's Power in the Name.

Genez

Oct 12, 2017
. But as anyone can see at this point out conversation isn't spiritually uplifting or intellectually edifying.
Translation... not emotionally satisfying.
Intellectually edifying is actually subjectivity in this case.
Its depending upon one's personal biases, vs another's transformed thinking.

Look....
You are just trying to set up camp for gathering like minded individuals here.
That's all you're doing.

Go ahead. Lets see how well you learned your lessons.

Genez

Oct 12, 2017
Just the idea that you are on the surface of earth's ground and then lifted up to be changed in itself is enough to constitute a Rapture by definition. I firmly believe it's so fast [twinkling of an eye] that we won't be aware until after the fact and have knowledge to think back to understand what took place. But if the definition of Rapture is Caught Up, then it fits the idealism.
You can be nice to him.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I do not hold to the idea that the so-called raptured disappear off the face of the Earth. God is adequately capable of keeping even one eyelash intact throughout the exacting of His wrath upon the rest of the world.

Genez

Oct 12, 2017
It was designed to keep men out. Not God.

Genez

Oct 12, 2017
I do not hold to the idea that the so-called raptured disappear off the face of the Earth. God is adequately capable of keeping even one eyelash intact throughout the exacting of His wrath upon the rest of the world.
That is precisely what He is going to do when He returns to deliver Israel from all her attacking enemies.

When He is done, for about a hundred and eighty of miles their blood will be like a river up to a horse's bridle

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
I've watched a number of films pertaining to the rapture and every one of
them leave out the part where 2,000 years of deceased believers are restored
to life.

The films also leave out the part where Jesus' followers rise into the air to
meet him. Instead they get zapped, i.e. all disappear at once in the blink of
an eye.
_

Jan 24, 2024
We will need to be off the earth's surface when it's purified by fire like Peter details in his epistle. That could happen also within a twinkling of an eye.

Aug 11, 2024
I have several Muslim friends and it's funny because I can offer Scripture from the Bible and they will present a similar like meaning Verse from the Koran. But as soon as I talk about people being healed in Jesus/Yahweh Name, they say yeah we don't see many healings at all. That's literally what is causing many in the Middle East to come to Jesus. There's Power in the Name.
Did you hear about the Christian women and children that got saved in a cave from terrorists who were going to shoot them all? The kids said that they saw Christ standing behind the terrorist and he said that they would be okay, then the terrorists started freaking out and running because they were all covered in poisonous snakes, but there were no snakes. The Lord is doing a lot of work where peopl

Genez

Oct 12, 2017
I've watched a number of films pertaining to the rapture and every one of
them leave out the part where 2,000 years of believers are restored to life.

The films also leave out the part where Jesus' followers rise into the air to
meet him. Instead they get zapped, i.e. all disappear in the blink of an eye.
_
Production cost is the factor.

My pastor was called in to advise movie production, but they said it would be too costly to do it with such accuracy.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
We will need to be off the earth's surface when it's purified by fire like Peter details in his epistle. That could happen also within a twinkling of an eye.
Of course, that is, unless it is done in a similar manner as the guard being consumed as he was throwing Shadrack Meshack and Abednego into the furnace.

Jan 24, 2024
Did you hear about the Christian women and children that got saved in a cave from terrorists who were going to shoot them all? The kids said that they saw Christ standing behind the terrorist and he said that they would be okay, then the terrorists started freaking out and running because they were all covered in poisonous snakes, but there were no snakes. The Lord is doing a lot of work where peopl
I know of a story in Israel where the was 3 Israeli military men against a squad of Muslims. And the Muslims began rushing them and suddenly stopped in the middle of battle and all turned away running as fast as they could. Months later 2 of the Jews who were military were talking about that incident still wondering what happened. A group of Muslims men overheard them and asked to join them. They went onto say they were the Muslim soldiers ambushing these Jewish men. But said as they got closer suddenly a Giant about 100 feet tall with wings waving a flaming sword was standing behind these Jewish soldiers.

Many acts of God are happening over there and we are here not seeing any of it.

Jan 24, 2024
Of course, that is, unless it is done in a similar manner as the guard being consumed as he was throwing Shadrack Meshack and Abednego into the furnace.
This is possible but it seems more probable when we are up in the clouds.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
I know of a story in Israel where the was 3 Israeli military me against a squad of Muslims. And the Muslims began rushing them and suddenly stopped in the middle of battle and all turned away running as fast as they could. Months later 2 of the Jews who were military were talking about that incident still wondering what happened. A groups of Muslims men overheard them and asked to join them. They went onto say they were the Muslim soldiers ambushing these Jewish men. But said as they got closer suddenly a Giant about 100 feet tall with wings waving a sword was standing behind these Jewish soldiers.

Many acts of God are happening over there and we are here not seeing any of it.
In Turkey (a Muslim country) when they had the earthquakes a year or two ago ( i don't remember exactly the date) they found a little girl (around 10 years old) buried in rubble for 3 or 4 days i think and when they dug her out and they offered her water she said "i'm okay, there was a man in a horse who came earlier and gave me food and water".
They measured her blood pressure and everything and she was fine.

Glory to God!

Jan 24, 2024
In Turkey (a Muslim country) when they had the earthquakes a year or two ago ( i don't remember exactly the date) they found a little girl (around 10 years old) buried in rubble for 3 or 4 days i think and when they dug her out and they offered her water she said "i'm okay, there was a man in a horse who came earlier and gave me food and water".
They measured her blood pressure and everything and she was fine.

Glory to God!
Our God is so Good!