There's always a reason to smile. What's yours?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheDave

Apr 24, 2018
I attended a Rend Collective show in London last night, that was certainly a smile worthy experience!

Apr 7, 2018
hanzhen71317.wordpress.com
About an hour ago I fast-walked 1.1 mi to the grocery store in the 91° heat and then back home again with a backpack full of groceries. It's pretty much a steep incline all the way home. I drank over 32 oz of water up & back (refilled my bottle at the store). Hiking in the heat makes me smile. :D And sweat. But mostly smile. ;)

While I was at the grocery, they were giving free blood pressure and blood sugar tests to the shoppers. I took the tests and everything was normal range. I only did it because they were giving out free chocolate nutrition bars to those who took the tests. :rolleyes: That made me smile, too.

View attachment 181679
I would have taken the test myself for the chocolate nutrition bar :D

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
This post is to get this thread on my subscribed threads list.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
I am very blessed by God in every part of my life. I have gone through some difficult times but I am profoundly grateful to God that He brought me through them and now I am here. I believe that I can trust God at least a little more than I did 30-40 years ago when I was in the early stages of my journey with my Lord Messiah Jesus.

That is more than something to smile about, but it doesn't show on my face very much. ;-(

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
You're the reason I live
You're the reason I die
You're the reason I give when I break down and cry
Don't need no reason why
Baby, baby, bay yay beh
You're my angel
Come and save me tonight...

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
How to do a smiley face that looks like a frown. A smile frown emoji can be useful but I can't figure out if it is a negative or positive emoji.

images (27).jpeg images (26).jpeg