These are the pictures the Biden administration doesn’t want the American people to see. This is why they won’t allow the press.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

The immigration crisis at the southern border is a national emergency. Yet the Biden administration has put a Soviet-style iron curtain of censorship around the entire situation.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...ompanied-minors-have-tested-positive-covid-19

There was a woman standing in his way trying to block his view. Had Trump done this the entire MSM would be howling night and day. It's unreal to me that Dems are totally silent on this and are getting away with it, and a lot of other things. I don't know what power Cruz has but you would not be a smart person to stand in my way. She and I would be havin' a come to Jesus moment. I'd let her know, I can stand here night and day, but I will get the truth out to the people. One monkey don't stop no show.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
every day dems, i have heard, have left the party, or at least 20% of them

however, voting seems rather irrelevant of late