THEY ARE AFTER THE SEED!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

godovermoney

seeds allways bear one of the same thing. example(the seed of and apple will produce more apple trees) so are you inquiring that whatever my great great great grandfather did i am to follow suit?

R

Ramon

seeds allways bear one of the same thing. example(the seed of and apple will produce more apple trees) so are you inquiring that whatever my great great great grandfather did i am to follow suit?
Okay, now I can give you more hints. Good question.

Isaiah 1:4-6

Nehemiah 9:2

These are a different seed.

There is a seed as in many. And a seed as in one.

G

godovermoney

okay it is talking about national sin and confessions. is this anything to do with the seed of the serpent?

G

godovermoney

god refers to many things as seeds
  1. Natural Grass Seeds
  2. Natural Fruit Seeds
  3. The Seed of a Man, His Sperm
  4. The Seed of a Woman, Her Children
  5. The Seed of a Man and a Woman, their offspring
  6. The Word of God
  7. The Seed of your Mouth, Your Words
  8. The Body of Jesus Christ
  9. The Church
  10. Your Body
i guess i just dont get which one you are hinting at

S

selenah

Ramon, are you talking about faith.

Matthew 17:20
20And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Last edited:

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
Genesis 24:60 And they blessed Rebekah, and said unto her, Thou art our sister, be thou the mother of thousands of millions, and let thy seed possess the gate of those which hate them.

I highlighted this in my bible and some truth started to sink in. I realized that I was a descendant of Abraham by faith. I possess the gate. I have Jesus. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. And that passage in the bible where Paul (I think its Paul) says God can raise even these stones to be the seed of Abraham, started making sense too. By faith and through Jesus Christ, we are all one big family! Thank you Lord Jesus

Y

YoungServant

sorry, i'm at lost here spit it out Ramon

R

Ramon

Genesis 24:60 And they blessed Rebekah, and said unto her, Thou art our sister, be thou the mother of thousands of millions, and let thy seed possess the gate of those which hate them.

I highlighted this in my bible and some truth started to sink in. I realized that I was a descendant of Abraham by faith. I possess the gate. I have Jesus. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. And that passage in the bible where Paul (I think its Paul) says God can raise even these stones to be the seed of Abraham, started making sense too. By faith and through Jesus Christ, we are all one big family! Thank you Lord Jesus
:):):):):) Yes this revelation is awesome when we get to the root of it.

R

Ramon

sorry, i'm at lost here spit it out Ramon
Okay. Let's bring it into the New testament.

1 John 3:9

Gal 3:29

And here is the answer!!!

Gal 3:16

Well, only some people got it, but it was only by revelation that one could get it. Now that I gave you the answer it shows that only a few people can understand some things, as they need to hear with a different pair of ears to get it.

May Jesus bless you all.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Good post Ramon!
I enjoyed reading it.

I have always enjoyed that God Our father loved to garden. :)
God bless.
pickles

S

selenah

Okay. Let's bring it into the New testament.

1 John 3:9

Gal 3:29

And here is the answer!!!

Gal 3:16

Well, only some people got it, but it was only by revelation that one could get it. Now that I gave you the answer it shows that only a few people can understand some things, as they need to hear with a different pair of ears to get it.

May Jesus bless you all.
Oh I get it!

zone

Jun 13, 2010

amen.

Genesis 22:17
15 And the angel of the Lord called to Abraham a second time from heaven 16 and said, “By myself I have sworn, declares the Lord, because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, 17 I will surely bless you, and I will surely multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and as the sand that is on the seashore. And your offspring shall possess the gate of his enemies, 18 and in your offspring shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because you have obeyed my voice.” 19 So Abraham returned to his young men, and they arose and went together to Beersheba. And Abraham lived at Beersheba.

Galatians 3
Now the promises were made to Abraham and to his offspring. It does not say, “And to offsprings,” referring to many, but referring to one, “And to your offspring,” who is Christ.:D