They need Jesus in their lives

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 8, 2018
A mature Christian women asked me to pray for these young ladies ... [FONT=&quot] Rachel, Mo, and Courtney .... They need to understand their self worth and need to have Jesus in their lives.
If you are moved to do so, please pray for these young women.[/FONT]

Loveyou

May 9, 2018
I pray for Rachel, Mo , and Courtney , Heavenly Father please open their hearts to you . Please draw them near to you and reveal Yourself to them . Please give them a new heart and a new spirit . Fill them with Your love . In the name of Jesus Christ I pray ! Amen ! I know God answers prayers. Just keep praying and believing . Trust in God and don't give up

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Thank You Precious HOLY SPIRIT for brought Me to this message. LORD, you are so Good and Faithful, and it is not your Will for anyone should perish. FATHER, open a door for your WORD in the lives of these three ladies-Rachel, Mo and Courtney. LORD, I know your WORD has the Power to convert them and make their lives glorious. Thank You LORD for answer me always in JESUS' NAME. Amen.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree with this prayer and pray for Rachel, Mo Courtney. Let them know you, give their hearts and lives to you .Bless these ladies and you be glorified. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for sharing, friend. I just said a prayer for Rachel, Mo, and Courtney, asking the Lord to draw them closer to Himself and to guide them in His ways. There is great power in our agreeing together in a prayer like this. May God bless you for your compassionate heart and grant that your desires be fulfilled as you trust in Him.

Mar 8, 2018
I pray for Rachel, Mo , and Courtney , Heavenly Father please open their hearts to you . Please draw them near to you and reveal Yourself to them . Please give them a new heart and a new spirit . Fill them with Your love . In the name of Jesus Christ I pray ! Amen ! I know God answers prayers. Just keep praying and believing . Trust in God and don't give up
Yes Lord, amen

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Lord Jesus, I lift up Rachael, Mo & Courtney to you in prayer...Lord, I know that you are intimately acquainted with all their ways, and there is not a single day of their lives where you are not thinking of them. Lord, may these women draw close to your heart & learn from You all that is good, loving, true & lovely. Show them individually the height & depth of your love for them. Lord, Your word says, as we draw close to you, then you will draw close to us. May they grow in their faith & find their self worth and purpose only in You Lord. In Jesus name..

Dynamaniac

Feb 10, 2017
Father God, we join the prayers of others. We agree in prayer of your power to save. Please replaces their hearts of stone with hearts of flesh. Father God, we pray that you would remove the scales from theirs eyes and that they would be given ears to hear. We pray for their testimony of your glory, Father God. You know these girls, Father. You know their needs and their paths. We pray, Father God, that they are used for your glory and that your will would be done in them, through them, and for them. In the precious name of Jesus, we all pray -- Amen!

K

kittycat7

You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love.