They say that teens are annoying

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Blueblonde9916

I'm going to start a kinda random thread here... have at it!

What is one (or more) thing that you say or do nearly every day that really annoys at least one person?

For example: I jokingly make fun of my brother and joke that he is actually a girl and my mom is just covering up for him. And then when I call for my mom I say, "MOMOMOMOMOMOMOOOOOOOM!" which I know kinda annoys her but it's less annoying when I just say, "Mom mom!" I know when I die that she'll miss it, even if it is annoying lol

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
lol I sometimes go ' HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!" lol!!! EEEEEEEEEH! lol
if things get too boring of course :p if things get really silent Ill boak like a chicken or something XD Im crazy..must be my german part XD

Nov 14, 2016
If your brother buys a lady wig----he'll get the last laugh... Your mom will probably record your voice and send it to you in voice mail everyday when you grow up...

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
I don't really have anything particular that I do every day. But at times I've had the urge to just ramble on about nothing in an accent, usually British, Australian, or Irish. I've found that doing that is most fun while shopping at Walmart.

Nov 14, 2016
You're going to make the chickens mad doing that...

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
:p my randomness XD
If your brother buys a lady wig----he'll get the last laugh... Your mom will probably record your voice and send it to you in voice mail everyday when you grow up...

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
LOL Where do you think I learned it! lol I literally learned from the chickens weve had
You're going to make the chickens mad doing that...

Nov 14, 2016
I think this is a false thread----when I was a teen I was never annoying...

B

Blueblonde9916

Oh no of course you weren't 88, of course you weren't ;)

T

Tinuviel

LOL Where do you think I learned it! lol I literally learned from the chickens weve had
Well, yeah! And you probably know the difference between a confused chicken, a contented chicken, a jealous chicken, a frightened chicken, a chicken laying an egg, etc. :D I still can't do a rooster crow, but I can imitate all the others.

I don't think I have any one thing about me that is annoying...my annoyingness is in my randomness :D

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
i can do the rooster too.. lol!!! my randomness sometimes is beyond XD

Well, yeah! And you probably know the difference between a confused chicken, a contented chicken, a jealous chicken, a frightened chicken, a chicken laying an egg, etc. :D I still can't do a rooster crow, but I can imitate all the others.

I don't think I have any one thing about me that is annoying...my annoyingness is in my randomness :D

Feb 7, 2015
Well, I actually was pretty much the perfect teen.

T

Tinuviel

It's sad, but I feel way older than a teenager lol. I'm like, "annoying? Oh yeah! I was annoying as a teen! How many years ago was that?...oh..." I feel I missed out on a part of life; I'm sure it will make me psychologically unbalanced. :D

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Our numbers should be the other way around sis.. I dont really understand what the doctors were thinking when they got us.. givin us such a date! LOL
It's sad, but I feel way older than a teenager lol. I'm like, "annoying? Oh yeah! I was annoying as a teen! How many years ago was that?...oh..." I feel I missed out on a part of life; I'm sure it will make me psychologically unbalanced. :D

T

Tinuviel

Our numbers should be the other way around sis.. I dont really understand what the doctors were thinking when they got us.. givin us such a date! LOL
Sounds good to me! Except when I turn 18 in a few months I'm switching back, because I don't feel THAT old ;D

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
oh? When is your birthday? Mine's 9th February (hehe like my brother but hes 10yrs older than I)

Sounds good to me! Except when I turn 18 in a few months I'm switching back, because I don't feel THAT old ;D