S
Sharlaquinn
Guest
I had too much happen at once. In the six months after I gave birth to my daughter, I have:
Lost a lot of the baby weight
Asked God for direction in my life
Recieved His direction, causing me to change jobs
Been Blessed with a new job for September
Had a lot of paper work to do because of new job
Parents from CA surprised me with a plane ticket to visit my father. He wants to see his grand daughter.
Trying to battle postpartum depression with the help of God and doctors
Taking care of my daughter the best I can and trying to stay organized because it is very hard for someone like me to do.
And saying good bye to all my co workers and customers and district manager. It was difficult but also not difficult if that makes any sense.
I am happy with the new job God bless me with but I feel fear at the same time like something down the line horrible is going to happen. I have been getting a lot of these fearful thoughts of ridiculous things. That really lacks logic. My brain is doing this thing where it anticipates the future. LIKE I CAN EVEN TELL THE FUTURE TO BEGIN WITH!? IM A HUMAN BEING WITH NO POWERS!!! I am lied to so much mentally its seriously getting annoying. I told my mom I seriously need a spiritual fly swatter to hit whatever is telling me these lies. I would go to town swatting every single one. I seriously wonder how many people who read this thinks I'm a wacko.
A few people in prayer Chat prayed for me and I have to say my brain feels a big difference right now than it did before I logged in. Thank you for those who pray for me today and for those who do when they read this. God is an awesome God and I think He is preparing for the way. And I have to be surrounded by good brothers and sisters in Christ. The only good thoughts that have entered my mind lately is:
memorize scripture and have a lot of it in you. And have brothers and sisters in Christ with you in your life so you are less vulnerable. You have been walking alone for way too long. Stop doing things by yourself. You are not bugging anyone when you want to talk about your walk with God and how you want to walk closer..Meditate on Him
So I'm going to finish making my scripture cards and try and discipline myself so I may have a stronger walk with Christ.
AMEN
Have a great weekend with God <3
Lost a lot of the baby weight
Asked God for direction in my life
Recieved His direction, causing me to change jobs
Been Blessed with a new job for September
Had a lot of paper work to do because of new job
Parents from CA surprised me with a plane ticket to visit my father. He wants to see his grand daughter.
Trying to battle postpartum depression with the help of God and doctors
Taking care of my daughter the best I can and trying to stay organized because it is very hard for someone like me to do.
And saying good bye to all my co workers and customers and district manager. It was difficult but also not difficult if that makes any sense.
I am happy with the new job God bless me with but I feel fear at the same time like something down the line horrible is going to happen. I have been getting a lot of these fearful thoughts of ridiculous things. That really lacks logic. My brain is doing this thing where it anticipates the future. LIKE I CAN EVEN TELL THE FUTURE TO BEGIN WITH!? IM A HUMAN BEING WITH NO POWERS!!! I am lied to so much mentally its seriously getting annoying. I told my mom I seriously need a spiritual fly swatter to hit whatever is telling me these lies. I would go to town swatting every single one. I seriously wonder how many people who read this thinks I'm a wacko.
A few people in prayer Chat prayed for me and I have to say my brain feels a big difference right now than it did before I logged in. Thank you for those who pray for me today and for those who do when they read this. God is an awesome God and I think He is preparing for the way. And I have to be surrounded by good brothers and sisters in Christ. The only good thoughts that have entered my mind lately is:
memorize scripture and have a lot of it in you. And have brothers and sisters in Christ with you in your life so you are less vulnerable. You have been walking alone for way too long. Stop doing things by yourself. You are not bugging anyone when you want to talk about your walk with God and how you want to walk closer..Meditate on Him
So I'm going to finish making my scripture cards and try and discipline myself so I may have a stronger walk with Christ.
AMEN
Have a great weekend with God <3