J
jake777
Guest
The lord says come ye that are thirsty and take of the water of life freely .
What a plea the lord begs ,men to seek him and the water of life ,
Come ye that are weary . come ye that are troubled . Come and clean your heart from sin, God cannot lie , In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. and if i go away I will come again to receive you that where I am you may be also .
Men will lie But God word remains the truth and always will be true , Many things can be destroyed but the word of God remains forever and forever.
He is faithful that promises . God loves all men of all nations , he has no respect of any man person . he has know big I's and little you's ,Always know that God loves you so very much, and want't the best for you . he want something from you , and that is for you to love him as he loves you, Is this so hard for people to do ?
What a plea the lord begs ,men to seek him and the water of life ,
Come ye that are weary . come ye that are troubled . Come and clean your heart from sin, God cannot lie , In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. and if i go away I will come again to receive you that where I am you may be also .
Men will lie But God word remains the truth and always will be true , Many things can be destroyed but the word of God remains forever and forever.
He is faithful that promises . God loves all men of all nations , he has no respect of any man person . he has know big I's and little you's ,Always know that God loves you so very much, and want't the best for you . he want something from you , and that is for you to love him as he loves you, Is this so hard for people to do ?