Things I've learned that help me keep healthier

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MyrtleTrees

Sep 5, 2014
Some health facts I've learned over the years: (1) Wash dishes in salt water, and help prevent Candida, and also prevent flu and viruses. (2) Lately, I find flaxseeds, along with a bit of powdered mustard seed - is a great help in preventing constipation or overcoming it. (3) Also, since I have Candida pretty bad - it helps a lot to keep foods in the freezer until time to eat them and then just defrost them in the microwave. (4) To avoid getting fat, stay away from coconut oil (I never had any tendencies for getting fat until I got into eating peanut brittle that had coconut oil in it!) (5) If you are allergic to gluten or other grains, rice is said to be the least allergenic grain - that's what I use now, and I feel better (6) Through trial and error experiments, figure out what foods you should stay away from and which ones you should continue to eat. This has helped me a lot too. (7) Eat cooked onions every day during ragweed season if you have that allergy. It helps me some - I eat one each evening. (8) Eat one bowlful of cooked vegetable or vegetables each day, and also at least a little fruit. It seems to help avoid being overly acidic in my stomach.

Feb 28, 2016
TY for this informative post MT...

just a share about candida - and one of the typical symptoms of several =
several years ago I, the wife, started to SNORE really LOUD, to the point that it was disturbing
my husband who sleeps like a LOG - anyway, we were curious as to WHY I just suddenly started
to SNORE -
Hub did some research and discovered this in the Book titled,
'Natural Cures and Remedies they don't want you to know about'...
he discovered info about an anti-candida remedy, and we tried it and IT WORKED!!!
I quit SNORING after I took one bottle, about a month...
we can't remember the name of the HERB, because it was so long ago, but if you go to
a Health-Food-Store and ask, they probably will point you in the right direction...
the capsules were about $30.00 back then...
always keep in mind that remedies that can cure often will not work if one is taking a lot
of meds...
:):)

MyrtleTrees

Sep 5, 2014
TY for this informative post MT...

just a share about candida - and one of the typical symptoms of several =
several years ago I, the wife, started to SNORE really LOUD, to the point that it was disturbing
my husband who sleeps like a LOG - anyway, we were curious as to WHY I just suddenly started
to SNORE -
Hub did some research and discovered this in the Book titled,
'Natural Cures and Remedies they don't want you to know about'...
he discovered info about an anti-candida remedy, and we tried it and IT WORKED!!!
I quit SNORING after I took one bottle, about a month...
we can't remember the name of the HERB, because it was so long ago, but if you go to
a Health-Food-Store and ask, they probably will point you in the right direction...
the capsules were about $30.00 back then...
always keep in mind that remedies that can cure often will not work if one is taking a lot
of meds...
:):)
I'm glad it worked for you! I have learned to identify what is in many things like that, so that I could get it in a cheaper form. But yes, yours was herbal based, and yes, I know many may prove to be helpful for many health conditions. And I agree with you, that if taking a more natural approach to healing, it's best to keep it all natural. And that the natural remedies don't work as well as if one is using medical drugs - I've read and heard that before. And that makes good sense to me!