Things To SAY On Your First Date

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
To be honest, I don't worry about it. God decides these things, like whether we're a match or not. It's just enough of a pleasure for me to be socializing with a new person, whether it works out or not. If it's not a match decided by God, there is nothing that the woman and I could do to change that. If it is a match decided by God, no amount of mistakes we'd make could take that away. So, there is never a true reason to worry. We could always just enjoy ourselves and relax on a date.

Godspeed.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
To be honest, I don't worry about it. God decides these things, like whether we're a match or not. It's just enough of a pleasure for me to be socializing with a new person, whether it works out or not. If it's not a match decided by God, there is nothing that the woman and I could do to change that. If it is a match decided by God, no amount of mistakes we'd make could take that away. So, there is never a true reason to worry. We could always just enjoy ourselves and relax on a date.

Godspeed.
I agree...but if we can avoid messing it up I think,it is nice also... the person will discover everything about you in the future anyway 😆 a nice first impression is fine on your first date I guess 🤔

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
would the girl wanna see the guy for a second time ?
Good question 😃 I don't know that is why he is asking her... but asking is fine... You won't know if you don't /won't ask...

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
If it's not a match decided by God, there is nothing that the woman and I could do to change that. If it is a match decided by God, no amount of mistakes we'd make could take that away.
Just wondering how that philosophy would apply to Bathsheba and Uriah and David. (Not that I think you'd be the type to go after your friend's wife, but if you're going to make absolute statements I'm going to throw in the messy examples so we can flesh out what we really believe here.)

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
could you please pass the sugar... honey😊

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
It's interesting how I've gotten more straightforward about these things after dating non-American women.

American men have let themselves get fooled into thinking women don't want to hear stuff like this, so we have this tendency to beat around the bush.

Can I see you again pretty girl?

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
It's interesting how I've gotten more straightforward about these things after dating non-American women.

American men have let themselves get fooled into thinking women don't want to hear stuff like this, so we have this tendency to beat around the bush.
do you know a lot women, whom you get along with ?

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I'm not bad at dating. Long-term relationships are where things tend to go downhill for one reason or another.

do you know a lot women, whom you get along with ?